Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 200. (Read 499491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
It was all in the poking of the stick!  I tell you!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
i'd rather not jump through any more hoops to manage my account (as meager as it is).

=]

just a couple more hours left!

'monkey
legendary
There was a memory leak in the getwork server.  I think I found it and eliminated it, but time will tell.  I will keep an eye on it; it's a very slow leak so it only shows up in these really long blocks. 

PoulGrym: Well, there is the payout lock and such.  I'm not sure adding another password (which is all a PIN really is) would increase security.  However, I might consider a two factor authentication system.   If you activate payout lock, it will email you a code to your email that you have to enter to make changes, or perhaps SMS you a code... there are some security issues with those solutions that would have to be addressed in the context of this system, though. 

What do you mean by the block being hidden/locked?  Is there some data you aren't seeing that you want to?  I try to keep it as open as possible.

As a side note, I've added a luck factor to the blocks in the Block History page.  I'll add the current luck to the top of the page this week.
Activity: 83
@Inaba I was thinking about adding a 4 key pin needed to be given when saving changes. If wrong 3 times it locks account and mails you. Just incase some one tries and hacks your account or something ;P I donno.. getting a little paranoid with this block so well hidden/locked..
only 12 more hours till block is solved!

=]

'monkey
sorry i don't have anything useful to contribute but i'm running poclbm under ubuntu on 1 miner and it does a really good job.

it's a 6770 960/300/1.1v out on a box that also runs a teamspeak3 server.

gets ~200 mHash and 1% or less stales on the us.eclipsemc.com server

'monkey
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 2 2

After watching the terminal for a bit I realized this is costing me more shares than the rejects.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Run something other than poclbm?
+1
Sometimes that happens to me also.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC 2 2

After watching the terminal for a bit I realized this is costing me more shares than the rejects.

Is there anything I can do about it?

Run something other than poclbm?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
probably the solar flare affecting the length of time it's taking to discover your block.

it might be scared and hiding. maybe you should promise it protection?
legendary
Our helper monkeys are in for some discipline.  They are not doing their job and helping this block along.

Activity: 83
Blocks are much more cunning than that. You have to use a DNA specific genome removing Monkey Proof Banana Cluster Bomb Gas..
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
according to my calculations, 3.566 days is how long it will take.

unless shot with an illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.

'monkey

The blocks seem to mostly come out at night...mostly.

Nuke it from orbit.... It is the only way to be sure.
according to my calculations, 3.566 days is how long it will take.

unless shot with an illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.

'monkey
legendary
Lets hope this block isn't a record breaker.  /pokes block with a stick
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
LOL wtf?!?! after finding that last block, dropped like 10gh/s of hashing...is that all hoppers or something? cuz ... we started a new round so theyre thinkin we wont find one for a while now?!?!

Hoppers don't hop here thx to scoring algo. Means more coins for you.

Now we just need to solve this block that is getting a little long in the tooth.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
LOL wtf?!?! after finding that last block, dropped like 10gh/s of hashing...is that all hoppers or something? cuz ... we started a new round so theyre thinkin we wont find one for a while now?!?!

Hoppers don't hop here thx to scoring algo. Means more coins for you.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Haha no, that was the power at my house going out.

ROFL! HAHAHAHA.....
legendary
Haha no, that was the power at my house going out.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
legendary
Jump to: