Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 197. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Is it supposed to smoke like that?
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
BTW, big hashing power jump...80ghs+ now.

Yeah, I just fired up my CPU miner Cheesy

It's the village.idiot. Don't panic. He started mining on another CPU. Cheesy

j/k.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Got a solve block SMS but it's blank...

Solve a block and watch that hash rate go through the roof the variance is getting much higher has the pool been added to an auto-hopper?

Yeah I think it's been added to Cherry Picking.

Guess they don't realize that the geometric scoring will pretty much decay their shares to nothing a couple hours after leaving.

Yeah. No point.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Solve a block and watch that hash rate go through the roof the variance is getting much higher has the pool been added to an auto-hopper?

Guess they don't realize that the geometric scoring will pretty much decay their shares to nothing a couple hours after leaving.

Activity: 51

Finally that block dies.
Activity: 10
Minor request...

Could you please add Athens,Greece in the timezone selections?

Thanx
SMS is working fine...although wouldn't mind having it turn on or off on a schedule so it doesn't wake me at 4am.

I too will also fire up my Gaming rig tonight...I don't mine on that one anyways (NVidia chips don't mine well).

And the SMS just woke me up at 4am....lol
Done will let you know what happens, hopefully soon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I had to cut my gaming session short... just got home.  Sorry I didn't solve the block, I will try to game longer tomorrow Smiley

Can you try to add solved block notification and see if you get that?
I'm in New Zealand, the only notification I have turned on now is for when my main miner dies. I get a message +14123466437 but it is blank.

Game away, fingers crossed it works. Lets hope it's not another block 19 Sad
legendary
Which SMSs are you receiving?  Where are you located?

Going to turn down my gaming rig miners and game for about an hour.  Get ready for a solved block!
I get the SMS fine but they are blank, I'm assuming there is meant to be some detail there.
legendary
Stupidpal: Can you PM me privately what your id is on the site and/or the exact cut-and-paste of what you have in the number field for SMS messages as your mobile number? 

Basically, for non-US numbers, the format should be: +

Nothing other than digits and the + and the 011 is not needed.
SMS is working fine...although wouldn't mind having it turn on or off on a schedule so it doesn't wake me at 4am.

I too will also fire up my Gaming rig tonight...I don't mine on that one anyways (NVidia chips don't mine well).
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
SMS is working fine for me
I don't use twit
IM integration sounds good to me. Also, this block does not want to end.
legendary
I will fire up the gaming rig tonight! 

So the India SMS issue wasn't as easy as I thought. I'm pursuing another avenue right now.

I do  have a couple questions for everyone:

1.  Is there any interest in Twitter integration?  If so, how would you like to see the site integrated into Twitter?
2. Is there any interest in IM integration (including Skype)?  My thoughts are that IM functions would work much like SMS, where the system will send out IM notification of events in place of or in addition to email and SMS.

Jump to: