Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 199. (Read 499491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
legendary
Also just added a income per worker graph which is linked off of the My Workers page.  Just click on your worker name to see it's income over the past 30 blocks.

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
That's a nice graph.
My numbers on it don't look so great, but the graph is cool.
legendary
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
BLOCK!

Nice 100 blocks from the last one...had to recheck the SMS.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
-24%  That's good stuff!
Now, that's more like it!
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I mine 24/7 and my miners haven't crashed for a long time. It there an easy way to explain that despite this I often earn under proportional? I always thought that mining 24/7 on a score based pool would mean I made more than proportional?

No. It just keeps hoppers away so that you aren't losing coins from hoppers taking a big share of the short rounds. The scored earnings should give the similar to proportional over time if you don't include hoppers.

In theory they should be the same. In the real world and over many rounds, the prop miners earn less than scored miners because when there's a short round that's worth more they have to share it with a bunch of hoppers. Then you're stuck by yourself for the long rounds, worth less.

So your prop v score only shows theoretical values, not what you'd get with hoppers at proportional. Although that might be nice - then you'd really see how much extra being at a hopper proof pool earns you compared to proportional.
Activity: 31
I'd added a +/- prop factor to your block stats payout field.  It will tell you how much more or less you would have made compared to prop.   Thanks for Kripz fro the idea!

Great idea, I mine 24/7 for the most part and am at +3.87%
legendary
How much under proportional?  What does the block stats page say?
Activity: 51
I mine 24/7 and my miners haven't crashed for a long time. It there an easy way to explain that despite this I often earn under proportional? I always thought that mining 24/7 on a score based pool would mean I made more than proportional?
legendary
I'd added a +/- prop factor to your block stats payout field.  It will tell you how much more or less you would have made compared to prop.   Thanks for Kripz fro the idea!
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I need to make a correction to my last post, I earned slightly more than I would of proportionally to be exact 0.006534039. Not really a disincentive to the hoppers, the idea of hopping is a little annoying and is self defeating if everyone partakes (I think, my quick analysis suggests so) but it's also becoming the norm. I think an aggressive scoring system is the way to go, not a tiny slap on the wrist system plus I can't be bothered making all the accounts required for hopping  Tongue Anyway not going anywhere, this is THE pool in my opinion. Far more features and a friendly tireless leader.
Yes, i love this pool too. But the score system is fine, if one of my miners die and i take 5 min to fix it and in that exact moment a block is found, auch..
I need to make a correction to my last post, I earned slightly more than I would of proportionally to be exact 0.006534039. Not really a disincentive to the hoppers, the idea of hopping is a little annoying and is self defeating if everyone partakes (I think, my quick analysis suggests so) but it's also becoming the norm. I think an aggressive scoring system is the way to go, not a tiny slap on the wrist system plus I can't be bothered making all the accounts required for hopping  Tongue Anyway not going anywhere, this is THE pool in my opinion. Far more features and a friendly tireless leader.
Activity: 31
My earnings are also lower then normal, got 0.809 for block 39 and 0.588 for block 40 with my ~900MH/s.  The Hash rate of the pool has been increasing. So in theory we should get more frequent but smaller payments. 

I am hoping for a good luck streak like we saw after block # 29. Wonder if the Bitcoin currency will get back up to around $15 US, only time will tell. 
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Woohooo!!..

What I meant was that if there would be a pin security password it would work like how you use a credit-card.. type the wrong pin 3 times and it swallows your card.. here it would lock your account.. then mail you or send backup stuff to your mail and phone..

still your system with sending a one time code by sms or email sounds nice too.. It was just something i saw at ABCPool.co

naw >_< my worker was down for a while, while the block was found.. earnings only 0.22713856 instead of 0.3 ;P bad worker!  -6.62% vs prop
Yay!!! bout time.

Not sure the scoring system is all that flash, I was mining the whole block and managed to earn less than proportional.
i'd rather not jump through any more hoops to manage my account (as meager as it is).

=]

just a couple more hours left!

'monkey

or LESS!
Jump to: