Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 198. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
+1
or poke it with your stick
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Maybe it's time to start gaming again Inaba
Activity: 444
Merit: 254

Thanks! Block 140318 is mine. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
No, not yet.  I will make that a priority this week.

I have a test page that should show you the blocks you've found, which is linked to from the Hall of Fame.  Click on the blocks found number next to your name.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is the block stat page using my timezone yet?

I think there may be a correlation between BTC Loss (due to stales/connection issues?) and peak hour times for my ISP. I'd like to check it out.
BTW, big hashing power jump...80ghs+ now.

Yeah, I just fired up my CPU miner Cheesy
I will make that ability available asap.  The data is there, just no way to get to it.

Thanks Inaba.

BTW, big hashing power jump...80ghs+ now.
legendary
I think I may have figured out why some countries are working and some aren't.   When I get home, I will see if I can make it work for India as a test.
Loving the pool. But the SMS notifications aren't working for me. I live in India.  Undecided

Can you receive email from EclipseMC?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Loving the pool. But the SMS notifications aren't working for me. I live in India.  Undecided
legendary
I will make that ability available asap.  The data is there, just no way to get to it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

I just checked my profile, and I realised found a block. Should be recent. Anyway to know which block?

I'll probably use the block number for lottery. Grin

Probably http://blockexplorer.com/block/000000000000000a0d2b3cece10ffa1c912b1824ce547e1ae4cff0fd75beafe6

I just checked my profile, and I realised found a block. Should be recent. Anyway to know which block?

I'll probably use the block number for lottery. Grin
Activity: 51
Hope this luck continues!
Activity: 40
Haha, ok, so every single time I've stopped the miners on my gaming rig to game, we solve a block within a couple hours... so that's like 1.5 GH I'm losing out on!  ARRG and Yay at the same time.  

I should game more often I guess.

Well if it is any consolation, the block we solved processed one of my transactions, so you got a whopping 0.0005 from me in transaction fees.

legendary
Haha, ok, so every single time I've stopped the miners on my gaming rig to game, we solve a block within a couple hours... so that's like 1.5 GH I'm losing out on!  ARRG and Yay at the same time.  

I should game more often I guess.
WOW!  Havin' a GOOD day
good to hear, uh, read it.
legendary
I've had fun before, I'm not sure this is it!  

On another upbeat note, the getwork server memory consumption has remained within expected values... so I think I plugged that cursed leak!  Yay!

/glares at C++ mysql_free_result() API function ... <-- you.  Yeah, I'm watching you.  Shifty bastard.

AAaaaand you're just having too much fun now.
Jump to: