Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 195. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Nice looking site. Once you get pps up I might point a miner at it
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
works here

gives me good news sometimes

and tells me when I've taken the rig down too long for changes.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure why that would be, it's kind of boggling.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
BTW Inaba the solve block SMS's I get are blank if no one else it having the same issue I'm guessing it's a country/network problem at my end.
Activity: 40
Third block in the past 19 hours....
legendary
I will provide details once I release it to the public.
Activity: 31
How is Prop/PPS going to work?  Will they be separated from the current pool?
legendary
Yeah, once the Prop/PPS is working I will change the decay back to a shorter interval.
Activity: 51
sweet, that was quick! What are the chances of upping the scoring decay, the hash rate at the start of a block is getting huge.
legendary
The PPS code got in the way of block processing.  Got it all straightened out and it's good to go now.  Hopefully I can test out the Prop processing tomorrow and at least bring that up for a live test.

All stats should be updating properly now and block processing should be fine for Scoring from here on out.  Estimated rewards are going to read lower than usual this block due to the block processing time being off vs. the number of shares.  Actual rewards are calculated directly out of the shares submitted, so the estimated rewards for this round are going to be off by about 30% at least for most people (unless you're pool hopping, then they'll read high instead of low).

Activity: 112
PPS and Prop is on the way.  I hope to have some testing started this weekend (Sunday most likely) on the prop portion and then this week on PPS.

Now that's what I wanted to hear.
legendary
PPS and Prop is on the way.  I hope to have some testing started this weekend (Sunday most likely) on the prop portion and then this week on PPS.
Activity: 83
This is my last block.. it's only going to be ~.18 (before ~.3) don't see the point in continuing with it .. Sorry guys.. Thanks for a nice pool. Just not worth it no more..

Cheers!
I think I'll fire up Leisure Suite Larry
So like, if you want to play the game...
insert your .058BTC into the slot

Haha, good one. I'm playing one now that doesn't require me to stop mining.  Wink

leather goddess of phobos or hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy?

[oh i'm laughing at the old person reference that so few will get]

'monkey
I just searched for the first one. I'm actually playing VVVVVV. Finished it. Great game.
Activity: 100

Haha, good one. I'm playing one now that doesn't require me to stop mining.  Wink

leather goddess of phobos or hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy?

[oh i'm laughing at the old person reference that so few will get]

'monkey

legendary
Current decay rate will have your shares decaying to 0 in about 4 hours give or take about 30 minutes, possibly more variance if the hashrate changes significantly.
Jump to: