Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 31. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Working on the issue... should be mostly fixed now.
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
The website doesn't seem to be updating various statistics at the moment; 'round duration', for example, has been stuck at 3h33m12s for a few hours now ...

EDIT: fixed now.
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Hey Inaba,
I have noticed ever since I started using Stratum that my rejects are Way Lower. Thanks for adding support.

I have noticed one thing and this is only a formatting issue not functional as far as I know. I get a couple of rejects at a LP. Expected and it isn't every LP. When I got them on get work it was stale prevblk. On stratum it is unknown work. The fact is either way it would be rejected or likely would be rejected. Unknown work sounds more like it wouldn't be checked at all so I would have no chance on getting it paid if it worked for the current block (unlikely to happen anyways).

I guess my question is should I see prevblck on a new block or unknown work because stratum doesn't tie the work to things?

It shows up like this
pool 0 hash diff device reject (unknown work)
pool 0 hash diff device reject (unknown work)
Stratum on pool 0 decteced new block
Times match so likely it is the shares pass the LP in transit.
starts accepting again.

Again this is rare. 8.9K accepted and 36 rejected. So it isn't like I am doing worse then RollNTime. I know rejects happen and will always happen. I just wonder if unknown work takes me out of a chance at a valid share or if it is checked regardless of being known.
Activity: 896
awesome.

just set 100% donation rate (~3gh) will leave it like that for a day to encourage whatever edit this needs to happen for this

it's still crediting BTC to my balance with donation set at 100%
have an address i can forward it onto?

may what to fix that if you want people donating to the pool  Cheesy
awesome.

just set 100% donation rate (~3gh) will leave it like that for a day to encourage whatever edit this needs to happen for this
legendary
The data is still there... it's currently limited to the last 75 transactions.  I don't currently have a method to retrieve all transactions, although I will see what I can do about making that available.
looking to get a complete copy of my account history

account history page only goes back to 2012-11-28, is data before this date *gone* or just not displayed?

if it's just hidden any chance of a ?all variable to the page or any way to view / obtain it?
legendary
BTC payments should have processed now.  There was a bug that was preventing payouts even though the hotwallet had enough funds.  Lately, the hotwallet has been running dry, presumably due to the price of bitcoins and people cashing out, so it's taken a bit of time each time to reload from cold storage.  Should be good to go now, though.

@brucegregory: There are no unpaid payments in the queue... if it's not showing up in your transaction history, then it didn't get entered.  How do you know you have a payment due?  If you can give me some more info to go on I will investigate it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
#2985 for 60 GH/S Single
I also have an automatic dwolla payment that I have not recieved yet. Username is brucegregory. It doesnt show up in transaction history, but Im not sure if it is suppose to.

Thanks!

Nevermind. Just got it. Thanks!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
#2985 for 60 GH/S Single
I also have an automatic dwolla payment that I have not recieved yet. Username is brucegregory. It doesnt show up in transaction history, but Im not sure if it is suppose to.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 980
I think there is some issue with my automatic payout. On my account page it is showing that I was sent 1.01567594 bitcoins last night at 2013-01-31 11:15:14. I noticed this morning that my bitcoin client still was not showing a payment, so I looked on blockchain.info and it is not showing the transaction there either. My userid on EMC is the same as here and my bitcoin address is 1BjYvYo5WLUon832zwY8uDnRbLWrMvkdAk

I'm having the same problem. It's been 3 hours since my auto payout and nothing in wallet or on the blockchain.

From EMC:  2013-02-04 08:15:05   12g7sLVT4zY8HYKD7TChPQt3L4zftGAkgj   0.53226995   Auto

Not showing on the blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/12g7sLVT4zY8HYKD7TChPQt3L4zftGAkgj

EDIT: Payment just came through, thanks Josh
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Thanks! It looks like the transaction is on its way now.
legendary
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I think there is some issue with my automatic payout. On my account page it is showing that I was sent 1.01567594 bitcoins last night at 2013-01-31 11:15:14. I noticed this morning that my bitcoin client still was not showing a payment, so I looked on blockchain.info and it is not showing the transaction there either. My userid on EMC is the same as here and my bitcoin address is 1BjYvYo5WLUon832zwY8uDnRbLWrMvkdAk

legendary
Website is going to be down for up to an hour.  Mining should continue just fine and stats will update after the server comes back up.
legendary
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Yes, NMC is going away and it died as a whole a long time ago, it's just twitching at the moment.

Wel I may as well do what goxed did. Just add it to the pool's funding Smiley
legendary
Yes, NMC is going away and it died as a whole a long time ago, it's just twitching at the moment.

Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
They are still there. I can initiate a withdrawal of them if you want.

Perfect, thanks. I will send you a PM.
I want to donate my NMC balance to emc.

Hey what is the dealio with Namecoin now?   

NMC as a whole dying?

EMC continuing to mine it?

Balance disappearing eventually?
legendary
I'm not seeing any problems with US2 at the moment and people are connected to it.  I got US1 moved yesterday... I'm letting it soak for a bit and I'll bring it back online as well.
Pages:
Jump to: