Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 26. (Read 499538 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place for this, but I went thought all the steps on my headless client to get the new version of cgminer. When I start the new version it still states that it is the old version (2.7.3), even when I have deleted the old files. I think it has something to do with installation, but it has been over six months since I have worked with linux  Undecided
Ah yeah, that's probably the issue.  I would upgrade to the latest, which is 2.11.x

You are wayyy behind Smiley

Sigh...guessed as much Smiley Well, I'm off to upgrade I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ah yeah, that's probably the issue.  I would upgrade to the latest, which is 2.11.x

You are wayyy behind Smiley
I'm still running 2.7.3 because I had problems with the newer versions (2.8.x) and I haven't ssh'd into my mining rig for months.
legendary
What version of CGMiner are you using?
When did this happen?  The servers were up and down a little bit last night as I worked on them.

It has been happening over the last 72 hours or so. The most recent one was around 730 PDT this morning. On my end it doesn't seem that anything is wrong, because my clients connect and start mining as usual, but just seem to drop randomly. It's not the internet connection, because I run my PC off the same connection and it's fine.
legendary
When did this happen?  The servers were up and down a little bit last night as I worked on them.
Forums are broken at the moment, I haven't had time to get them fixed.

Vannicke, your shares will be credited to the current block, you won't lose any shares. 

Thanks, I'm also having problems with my miners getting disconnected frequently. This has just started happening in the last couple of days, has anyone else reported problems? Or is this all on my end? I've tried US1 and US3 pools with similar results.
legendary
Forums are broken at the moment, I haven't had time to get them fixed.

Vannicke, your shares will be credited to the current block, you won't lose any shares. 
Is anyone having problems accessing the forums? The last couple of days I've been getting not found errors, is this related to the DB work?
Activity: 95
That guy, you know, with the face
I'll check in the morning to see if my shares are right on blocks 3896 and 3897 and 3898.

But this had me laughing

Edit: Seems all my shares are going to the new block as they update, hope that doesn't break the payout on that block, or will it just credit the missed shares to the new block but give missed payout from the old blocks?

Also:  I wishes this, I usually run 900MH total:

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Shares are backed up on the servers... let them catch up and see if your stats start showing up.  US2 is about 400k shares behind, US1 has over 1 million, so it's going to take a bit to catch up.

Sweet. Thanks for the update
legendary
Shares are backed up on the servers... let them catch up and see if your stats start showing up.  US2 is about 400k shares behind, US1 has over 1 million, so it's going to take a bit to catch up.
Inaba, I am in the same boat ... no shares are showing ... Phoenix on my old rig and cgminer on my new rig are both giving me Accepted shares, but your site is saying i haven't posted a share in 3 hours.  and my estimated payout is now 0 for the current block.  My miner names are correct, I've triple checked that.  I don't know what else could be wrong on my end, I don't think it is on my end.
US3 and the DB should be back up.
None of my shares for the past few hours was shown Sad
legendary
US3 and the DB should be back up.
I've been mining exclusively on EMC since yesterdays 0.8 fork debacle (and still am) and had no problems with us1 using stratum ... more than 25 hours

Whats the advantage of using Stratum for GPU mining?

Do you see stats fine?
Drastically reduced stale shares.

What is the server address then?
I guess its the port number
legendary
Activity: 952
I've been mining exclusively on EMC since yesterdays 0.8 fork debacle (and still am) and had no problems with us1 using stratum ... more than 25 hours

Whats the advantage of using Stratum for GPU mining?

Do you see stats fine?
Drastically reduced stale shares.
Ah, that just appeared for me as well.  Hope that it's fixed once it's back.
Nemesis, does it show last share received and no shares for this block that finished 5 minutes ago?

I have 0 of my past 605 accepted shares recorded.  Oddly enough my STALE shares (had 5 rejected on my 7970) did show up in stats.

Now i cant log back in as server is down.
Pages:
Jump to: