Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 28. (Read 499584 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Poll by address?

could have worded it better  Roll Eyes

an address to send donations to the pool at

i tried setting donations 100% for a day before but it didn't take out anything
legendary
Activity: 1260
perfect. thank you! let me know if you take donations towards the poll by address
legendary
I added an option at the bottom that should list all the transactions.  See if that gives you what you want.

The data is still there... it's currently limited to the last 75 transactions.  I don't currently have a method to retrieve all transactions, although I will see what I can do about making that available.

any update on this?

it's a php page. seems like just changing the sql limit or loop code should do..

still have btc to send as a reward just need an address (tried setting 100% donation rate on the pool but that did nothing)
legendary
With the poking and prodding and replacement of US2 today, I had to move one of the units around in the rack.  I guess they VLAN didn't get configured correctly on the switch ports and then when it got fixed, it broke US3.  All is well now though and a nice new US2 is up and running.  I will switch the DNS back to US2.  All 3 servers should be well now.

legendary
I'm checking into it... US1 is still up and working.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
everything down? all of my rigs are not connected and I can't access the website

Got this when the homepage finally loaded.
Server is offline! Moving the DB, will be back shortly.
legendary
Activity: 980
everything down? all of my rigs are not connected and I can't access the website
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Hey Inaba,

does the price for the sms credit auto adjust?  Or do you manually set them?
legendary
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Hi Inaba,
I was just wondering what would happen if you got ill?

Inaba doesn't get ill.
He is immortal. 
He can be at several places at once. 
Inaba does not take holidays.
Also, he doesn't sleep.
He is currently the only person in the world that can confound and confuse Chuck Norris by throwing quarters at him.
He used to have a Clu action figure (from the movie 'TRON') but gave it away to a special needs child.  The poor kid later starved to death as he could not find his own mouth on his disfigured face.

Smiley

Hi Inaba,
do you have any assistant or any backup plan for how the pool would be managed if you couldn't do it yourself?

Just join another pool and set it as a backup #1 or #2

Cool
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
What is your pool user name? (You can PM it to me if you like). I will get it taken care of.

I've sent you again a forum PM with all the detail.
Thanks.

I've got my NMC's from Inaba.

Thanks!
legendary
Yes, there are several people that could take care of it. 

On another note, US2 is having problems.  I've redirected things to US1 for now and the US2 server is being built out and I will get it up and running in the next few days. 
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi Inaba,
It looks like you are doing a great job running this mining pool. I was just wondering what would happen if you got ill--do you have any assistant or any backup plan for how the pool would be managed if you couldn't do it yourself?
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
What is your pool user name? (You can PM it to me if you like). I will get it taken care of.

I've sent you again a forum PM with all the detail.
Thanks.
Activity: 16
That fixed it, all better now.  Thank you
legendary
Not to my knowledge, but I went ahead and restarted the server anyway just to be sure.
Activity: 16
Are you having any issues with US2?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: