Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 27. (Read 499584 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
That guy, you know, with the face
Nemesis, does it show last share received and no shares for this block that finished 5 minutes ago?

I have 0 of my past 605 accepted shares recorded.  Oddly enough my STALE shares (had 5 rejected on my 7970) did show up in stats.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I've been mining exclusively on EMC since yesterdays 0.8 fork debacle (and still am) and had no problems with us1 using stratum ... more than 25 hours

Whats the advantage of using Stratum for GPU mining?

Do you see stats fine?
Inaba, i've always been mining on US1 server.

It cant be the workers name tho. I still dont see any stats on my EMC acct.

Can you have a look?
Both my running workers have correct names, and both are running and accepting.

But the my workers page shows no activity in the past few hours.

On the other hand, the block that finished 40 minutes ago shows about the right number of shares, and payout.  So not worried about that ... still though, I'd like the My Workers page to work.

Edit: nvm, it was 3.5 hours long and shows marginally more shares than the 1.5 hour blcok before it ... so approximately an hour and a half of my shares seem to have poofed.  Unless this is fixed by the DB coming back up, [I'm not sure what the database is for] it seems to be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I have to bring US3 and the DB server down again for a little bit to make another change.  Memory config was not quite right... shouldn't be down for too long.  US2 and US1 should remain up and fine.
legendary
The only time that happens is when you have an incorrect worker name.
On US2 I am getting accepted shares in my miner, but nothing shows on the page, similar to Nemesis's issue.

I'll switch to US1 to check if it's just on US2, but definitely not getting credited for my shares.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
I've been mining exclusively on EMC since yesterdays 0.8 fork debacle (and still am) and had no problems with us1 using stratum ... more than 25 hours
My workers report as fine.

But my EMC account doesnt see any workers online, as well as shares.

Do i lose all the shares during this?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Things are not looking tooo good. =/
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
I'm on US1 and started getting Unknown Work errors about an hour ago but they seem to be gone now.
legendary
Main DB and US3 are both going down to swap out some hardware shortly.  They shouldn't be down too long, hopefully.

US1 and US2 should be fine and shares will catch up as soon as the main DB is back online.
legendary
Server is back up and shares are catching up.  Hashrate will appear funky until it's caught up.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
us2 is up though.
Thanks. Just moved all my miners over to us2
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Everything's down at EMC. Saw the warning, and was reading the 0.7-0.8 thread. Tried to log into EMC to make sure it doesn't autosend any of my coins and screw with the blockchain. Can't login, miners have stopped.

Is this some sort of emergency shutdown? Doesn't EMC need to be online and mining to help fix the blockchain?
Website is down, us3 is down. us2 is up though.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Everything's down at EMC. Saw the warning, and was reading the 0.7-0.8 thread. Tried to log into EMC to make sure it doesn't autosend any of my coins and screw with the blockchain. Can't login, miners have stopped.

Is this some sort of emergency shutdown? Doesn't EMC need to be online and mining to help fix the blockchain?
legendary
EMC is on the .7 chain, no need to worry if you are mining on EMC.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Is emc using 0.7 or 0.8 ?
Pages:
Jump to: