Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 4. (Read 499491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
You would probably be marginally better off on Dec.
sorry  im still a bit new to this what do u mean dec??

Stupid autocorrect... I meant DGM.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You would probably be marginally better off on Dec.
sorry  im still a bit new to this what do u mean dec??
legendary
You would probably be marginally better off on DGM.
Activity: 126
Yeah, I don't want to be a bank for anyone, so if you request a payout, you get the whole thing.

hi josh ive been mining for 3 days now with my 7gh/s butterfly labs tech and ive earned     0.00188466 btc using the pps miner would i get more if i went to dgm mining i can see im in the game a bit to late and not gonna make heaps of cash so i would like to know witch one would be better... thanks for ur time
legendary
Yeah, I don't want to be a bank for anyone, so if you request a payout, you get the whole thing.
Activity: 140
Hey Josh, one really nice thing about Eclipse is when I get a payout, it's the full balance.  Unlike some other pools where if the threshold is 0.1, you only get 0.1 even if you have something like 0.123123987.

Enjoying the pool so far!
legendary
I don't know what's happened to EU. I've redirected it to US2 for the moment.  I have a trouble ticket in, but the raid array on the system is not behaving properly. 

Unless you were using the IP address to connect, you should seamlessly be redirected to US2.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
whoa! what happened to the EU server overnight, my DGM returns have like - HALVED!??? overnight!
 Angry
legendary
Not at all!  I appreciate it very much!  It's a heck of a lot more than most people donate.  Average donation across all the users of the pool is about .01%  hah.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes that is correct. 1/2 percent.

Thanks!

Hope 1/2% doesn't sound cheap  Embarrassed
legendary
Yes that is correct. 1/2 percent.
Activity: 56
Just signed up, and I wanted to confirm something real quick.

I set a donation amount to 0.5. The label to the left says "Donation %", so my assumption is that this would mean I've elected to donated half a percent. Is that correct?

Just making sure I didn't read that wrong and accidentally elected to donate 50%, lol.
site down, cgminer says i'm still hashing... hope i'm not losing shares? can anyone clarify?

I'm trying this pool out now.  Looks like everything is working perfectly.

Mining on this pool for the past two days straight and zero issues!  Very clean interface and PPS is paying out like clockwork.  Cheesy

i'm finding it pretty stable, using DGM, all's well.
site down, cgminer says i'm still hashing... hope i'm not losing shares? can anyone clarify?

Mining on this pool for the past two days straight and zero issues!  Very clean interface and PPS is paying out like clockwork.  Cheesy

Activity: 563
Merit: 500
Ouch! All four servers overloaded according to the home page.

Web site showing 0GH/s on my workers, despite shares being accepted.  Anyone else seeing this?

Me too ... Repeatedly getting 0GH/s alerts on the "Miner Status" Android app.

Grr, it would pick tonight to do this, just when I'm commissioning a new miner...  :-(

And according to the home page the current pool speed is 0.00H/s

Web site showing 0GH/s on my workers, despite shares being accepted.  Anyone else seeing this?

Grr, it would pick tonight to do this, just when I'm commissioning a new miner...  :-(
Activity: 15

Pages:
Jump to: