Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 7. (Read 499491 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's been 48 hours and still no response from [email protected]

My IP is still blocked from home.

I was able to access my account from work and I attempted to reset my password, but it said I couldn't and to contact support... this is crazy.

I think something has happened. They've probably been hacked and are locking down all activity.

Or maybe they're running off with our bitcoins... who knows, since they won't RESPOND!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
My account now says that my google 2fa is incorrect so I cannot log on to my account still.  I've reset the password.  Looks like my account was hacked as have had payment notifications for 0.19 btc being sent 12/12/13.
Activity: 14
I appear to have had my IP address blocked.

It was immediately after I emailed support about how I couldn't log in because the password resets I was using wouldn't actually work and then my account was locked for 20 minutes...

WHAT IS GOING ON?!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Sorry about the heart attacks ... I should have checked the queue and cleared it.  All this traveling has left me pretty dazed and confused at times.  I've switched time zones 5 times in the past week.  Headed to Bangalore now, gonna really throw me off!
Activity: 42
Yes, it was backlogged and just sent out now... hadn't realized all that stuff was still in queue or I would have cleared it first.

Heh - yeah nice little wake up shock Smiley

In my case it was 2x account change and 1x manual payout ... sounding exactly like an account hack Cheesy

I was like OMFGBBQ! ... and doubly so coz I couldn't find the actual email messages ... they were back a few days in my inbox.

Was a major sigh of relief to finally work out it was all indeed just 3 old messages for changes I did a while ago Smiley

Yeah whew. I just got hacked on Nov. 28 so this was definitely a red flag and I flipped out this morning. Glad to know it's not an issue. Plus, the hackers already stole all my BTC. I have like 0.0001 or something left.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Yes, it was backlogged and just sent out now... hadn't realized all that stuff was still in queue or I would have cleared it first.

Heh - yeah nice little wake up shock Smiley

In my case it was 2x account change and 1x manual payout ... sounding exactly like an account hack Cheesy

I was like OMFGBBQ! ... and doubly so coz I couldn't find the actual email messages ... they were back a few days in my inbox.

Was a major sigh of relief to finally work out it was all indeed just 3 old messages for changes I did a while ago Smiley
legendary
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
I received a bunch of account change emails from the site, but upon inspection of my account, nothing has changed. I also use 2fa so I'm assuming that these are either emails that were backlogged and recently sent out or...?

Thanks,
James
legendary
Activity: 17
I just got 2 emails that something on my account has changed even though I did not do it.  After logging in, everything looks OK as far as I can tell. 

Is this due to a recent EMC change and I can safely ignore?

I got the same notice on my side. I opened the email in Gmail and it says "Dec 1." Was this just a delayed email?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I just got 2 emails that something on my account has changed even though I did not do it.  After logging in, everything looks OK as far as I can tell. 

Is this due to a recent EMC change and I can safely ignore?
legendary
Password reset emails should be sending properly now.  If you had trouble getting password reset emails, please try again and it should go through.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
Oh wait, does this mean my wining share was stale!??

[2013-12-11 02:27:54] Pool 2 difficulty changed to 269.433262
 [2013-12-11 02:28:14] Found block for pool 2!
 [2013-12-11 02:28:15] Stratum from pool 2 detected new block
 [2013-12-11 02:28:16] Pool 2 stale share detected, submitting as user requested
 [2013-12-11 02:28:16] Pool 2 stale share detected, submitting as user requested
legendary
This is not OK.
Why is it cgminer tells me I hit a block, but EMC is saying I haven't?
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
legendary
Such fixing! 404 back!
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Note to self: Do not reply to posts when just getting off long ass international overnight flights!

Thanks Con Smiley  I will take care of it.

No problem. One must take care of the important details!
legendary
This is not OK.
Note to self: Do not reply to posts when just getting off long ass international overnight flights!

Yeah, should be doge.

such wow.
legendary

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Your 404 page has a typo  Cheesy:
"No, this is not the page you are looking, this is Dog."

"No, this is not the page you are looking for, this is Dog."
Pages:
Jump to: