Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 10. (Read 499491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I'm kind of perplexed about this ... can you try connecting to US3 as your primary pool and see if you have the same behavior?

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
well last night i was watching bfgminer console and kept watching it fail over from us1 to 2 then to 3 and back to 1. My usb miner lights were on 1/2 the time due to constant pool hopping and the yet again the hash rate would drop to 0 and worker light went off. BTW that happened like 5 or 6 rounds the pool hopping fail over.

There is something diffidently wrong either dns bugs or another ddos attack.

Would like to mine here but don't trust the connection atm.

PS

Might want to remove the Dwolla Payout of the subject line seeing you already remove the payout option/button.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hmmmm ?? My hash rate was the same for last 4 month, and there were some big % increases to......from last week it droped....

Note that the increased hash rate during these large diff changes also reduces your effective hash rate a bit due to ...
the big % increase in the number of LPs
As that % gets bigger, it of course becomes more noticeable.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Note that the increased hash rate during these large diff changes also reduces your effective hash rate a bit due to ...
the big % increase in the number of LPs
As that % gets bigger, it of course becomes more noticeable.
Activity: 22
Same thing here...... (and i noticed a litle (0,19GH) slower average on cg miner in a past week and i didn't change a thing...)

at the time of this post, the web site is up and i can log in and its show 0 hashing but bfgminer is submitting shares and they are being accept, soo whats wrong?
Ditto. about an hour ago, EMC is saying 0, but cgminer is happily working away. Shares being accepted, new blocks being detected and difficulty is changing.
legendary
Activity: 1795
Merit: 1208
This is not OK.
at the time of this post, the web site is up and i can log in and its show 0 hashing but bfgminer is submitting shares and they are being accept, soo whats wrong?

Ditto. about an hour ago, EMC is saying 0, but cgminer is happily working away. Shares being accepted, new blocks being detected and difficulty is changing.
legendary
No problems anywhere I can see... might want to check your configuration?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

legendary
New US2 is online and functioning now. DNS has been updated and all servers should be fully operational.

Please report any problems with share submission, etc...
Activity: 16
Where'd the Dwolla payment button go?
Check your Dwolla account.  Dwolla has decided to not do business with anything related to bitcoin. 

no $hit?!  WTF is with that.   I didn't get an email or anything from them about that...decision..... ohwell, their loss!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Check your Dwolla account.  Dwolla has decided to not do business with anything related to bitcoin. 
Activity: 16
legendary
I just brought the new US1 online and switched the DNS.  Your clients should be switching over at some point.  I will continue to monitor US1 through tomorrow to see if the problem is resolved, if so I'll get US2 taken care of in a similar manner.  So far, all tests look great for the new US1.
legendary
Work continues on US1 and US2.  US2 seems to be in better shape than US1, which is under attack constantly, US2 is sporadic.

I'm spinning up a new server, it's going to take a few more hours yet to bring US1 and/or US2 back to full capacity.
legendary
We are having issues with US1 and US2 at the moment.  They are running slow and/or will go offline as I work on them.

Use US3 or EU for the moment... I will have US1 and US2 back up and working properly ASAP.
legendary
All servers are up to date, there shouldn't be any lagging shares at this point.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yes add all servers. US 1 and us 2 taking a hit right now.
pool showing 0 hashrate  on my miners. I`m assuming this will catch up at some point. shares are being accepted by the bfgminer instance I have running.
legendary
Yes add all servers. US 1 and us 2 taking a hit right now.
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
EMC down again?

ETA: Oh, just us1 and us2 down.  Am I really supposed to add all the servers to my config?  I figured it would be counterproductive (and antisocial) to do that as I'd be tying up excessive EMC resources for no benefit.   But maybe it really is the right way to configure?

Activity: 248
Merit: 252
This is why you set up p2pool as backup - at least a public node.
Pages:
Jump to: