Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 51. (Read 499597 times)

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
So Gigavps and anyone else:  Did we ever decide on what a good share target was?  20?  24?

I would think the higher you can go the better. The problem I see with this calculation is that not all of my mining equipment runs at the same speed. So while the mini rigs could do with a higher diff, there are also graphics cards that run at 1/5 the speed. So there is much higher variance for some devices depending on my overall hash rate.

I like the idea of a set higher diff for everyone who chooses it. At diff 5, you've reduces the work your pool servers have to do by 5x.
legendary
Activity: 1260
So Gigavps and anyone else:  Did we ever decide on what a good share target was?  20?  24?
legendary
I am transferring data to a new DC right now.. but it's going to take a very long time, it's a slow link and there's lots of data.  Hopefully US1 will not have any more issues for awhile. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
us1 is giving me fits.

anyone else?

M
Yep my cgminer failedover back to OzCoin 20 minutes ago

Edit: I manually switched to US2 and that's OK

I'm using rollproxy, so cgminer didn't fail over.  rollproxy tried to, but couldn't.  not sure what us1 was doing, but it was causing rollproxy to malfunction.  I ended up pointing it manually to us2, restarting it, and now I'm good again.

M
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
us1 is giving me fits.

anyone else?

M
Yep my cgminer failedover back to OzCoin 20 minutes ago

Edit: I manually switched to US2 and that's OK
legendary
us1 is giving me fits.

anyone else?

M
legendary
Sopped miners two days ago and still have fixed amount of unconfirmed BTC and NMC
Bug?
Account: cls

Not a bug, shit luck. really shit luck!
The confirmed number won't change until they solve a block and some block solves recently have been 8 hours, 6 hours...

I thought confirms are ANY blocks being solved by anyone, doesn't have to be here?  If it took block solving on that pool to get confirms it'd take forever...

M
legendary
Yes, US2 and 3 were down.  I will be moving at least one of those servers to a different data center ASAP.  They are both back up now and should be ok. 
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
I'm mining DGM on us3, running at 1.6 GH/s, but the emails for the last 2 blocks show my hash rate as < 200 MH/s, with tiny rewards.  Could there be an issue with the pool?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
my us1 is now connecting, but 2 and 3 still having issues (as a side note, I just learned how to use the failover from cgminer heh)

would have been nice to set that up before last night so they could have all been able to mine
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Im on Brighthouse cable in Indiana and looks like us2 and us3 down for me but I can still get us1 running.
Looking at Eclipse's main web page the overall hash rate looks right for VarDiff + us1.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
US2 and US3 is down here too.

I'm in Brighthouse cable in Florida USA and all three servers are not responding for me this morning.

The odd thing is they all show normal hash rates on the website. Obviously the website works fine for me Smiley

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Odd.
My rig I often point here (and had pointing at OzCoin for a few days due to testing stuiff and forgetting to switch it here, that got an OzCoin block today Smiley) has been hashing for the last 5 hours on US1 without any problems ...
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
my nmc went from .32xxx unconfirmed to -.09xxxxx yesterday and today I tried us1 2 and 3, all down ... it looks like the last time they had work from emc was around 10 or 11 pm last night
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
US2 and US3 is down here too.
Activity: 981
Merit: 500
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Pools us2 and us3 seem down for me. Hopefully its just me.
legendary
Activity: 1022
I'd fight Gandhi.
I will have it fixed by the time you read this.
Awesome! Thanks dude
Yeah, this is probably one of the worst weeks yet. 

Just let me know when you're willing to accept a gifted rabbits foot. Luck demands the left hind foot of a small woodland creature.

legendary
Yeah, this is probably one of the worst weeks yet.  I'm  checking to make sure nothing is broken, but I think it's just a function of the difficulty being at an all time high and craptacular luck.  Higher difficulty seems to magnify bad luck as a perceptive device.
For a short time it showed a negative unconfirmed NMC balance for me and a 0 confirmed NMC balance. it's back to usual levels now though.

As of this afternoon I've switched to PPS again. This week has been brutal luck and it's not looking any better today either.

Pages:
Jump to: