Pages:
Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 52. (Read 499597 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Gah!!!

I broke it again... haha s%@#$@#t... I will have it fixed by the time you read this.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
BTC seems to be fixed now, but NMC is horribly messed up.

This is my current unconfirmed NMC balance:

And this is the work that I should have in the unconfirmed balance (roughly 1+ NMC):
http://i.imgur.com/31TAg.png
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Still?  It should have been fixed yesterday.

I broke it more yesterday, doh!  It should really be fixed now.  Let me know if it's not.

Damn man, that was fast Cheesy
legendary
Still?  It should have been fixed yesterday.

I broke it more yesterday, doh!  It should really be fixed now.  Let me know if it's not.
seems im having the same problem as mufa, unconfirmed nmc and btc stuck... account oval2410
Activity: 756
figured it was there, just wasn't in the little BUBBLE popup on the page with the button to select dwolla payout or on the OP of this article
legendary
They are disclosed (cut and paste from the Dwolla payout page):

We offer the ability to send you a payment either as BTC or as Dwolla. You have elected to use Dwolla. Please note that we are not a money exchange service. Any payments made are for services rendered, in this case it is computing resources. We do not have the ability or provisions to accept BTC transferred to us and have no intentions of ever offering this service. While our Dwolla USD rate is based off of the MtGox BTC rate, that is only for calculation of appropriate payment for the amount of work contributed.

Our current Dwolla facilitator fee is 2.5% and it is computed by taking the last BTC sale on the Exchanges OR the daily average BTC rate, whichever is lower.

The amount paid will be slightly different than what you see below depending on the exchange rate at the time you submit your payout and does not include the 2.5% facilitator fee charged through Dwolla.

Minimum Payout is .02 BTC of value.

Approximate DWUSD Payout:

Regular Dwolla payouts do not cost any additional fees and can potentially take 3 - 5 business days to process. We also offer a service called Dwolla Instant, where you are paid instantly for an additional 2% fee.
$0.31 facillitator fee for DWOLLA payments?

Take bitcoin payments then.  Tongue

The pool doesn't charge a fee. I think it's perfectly fair to charge for premium features like dwolla payments.

when i dont even see them disclosed in the first case?
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps

Take bitcoin payments then.  Tongue

The pool doesn't charge a fee. I think it's perfectly fair to charge for premium features like dwolla payments.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Will be switching for sure after this weekend if luck doesnt come back...

I really wonder if luck ever comes back to EMC..

Bad luck since ~5 days... :-(

gogo PPS Smiley

gogo PPS Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Inaba,
For the past day or so I have noticed I have more unconfirmed BTC then blocks that are unconformed. I think a day or two ago when I helped solve a couple of blocks, it stayed in my unconfirmed balance even though the blocks already got confirmed. It seems that the only way to get the BTC is to "Cash Out".

My account is "mufa23" if you can fix/take a look at the glitch. Thanks

EDIT: Also my NMC seems to be stuck in Unconfirmed as well.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
We use GBT, which doesn't require any funky proxies or anything on your end now.  It just works magically behind the scenes if you're using BFGminer 2.8.0 or later.

What level of implementation?

Since at full implementation, a miner using GBT isn't just talking to the pool, it's also talking to the bitcoin network and thus that also affects your mining performance: crap connection, low bandwith, busy connection has a bigger negative impact on mining than the other pool protocols since it also needs to track transactions and blocks ...
... and handle orphans and txn verification and invalid txns ... and other guff in bitcoind related to txns and blocks
legendary
We use GBT, which doesn't require any funky proxies or anything on your end now.  It just works magically behind the scenes if you're using BFGminer 2.8.0 or later.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I am wondering if EMC will make use of stratum at any point in the future, anyone know?  Perhaps I am just a silly newb  Cry and I missed something, but I did not see anything about it on the site currently. 
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
Eligius is in the middle of a 75 hour block right now.  That's gotta be frustrating.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Sopped miners two days ago and still have fixed amount of unconfirmed BTC and NMC
Bug?
Account: cls

Not a bug, shit luck. really shit luck!
The confirmed number won't change until they solve a block and some block solves recently have been 8 hours, 6 hours...

Luck is shit for 5 days now.. Inaba needs to put a rabbits foot on the servers Smiley

How many days of bad luck do we have to have before you accept my offer to send a rabbits foot?

I'm willing to compromise. A horseshoe... an Oosik, a 4 leaf clover, a found penny, you choose. I'm stopping just short of a blood sacrifice though.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Sopped miners two days ago and still have fixed amount of unconfirmed BTC and NMC
Bug?
Account: cls
Pages:
Jump to: