Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 10. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
Yes I read about that on Cointelegraph, but I’ve been wondering how the Cyclebit works. It looks like a POS, so how does it work, does it link to your cryptocurrency wallet and display barcode that customers can scan to pay direct to your wallet? I’m yet to understand that, but at least I’m happy that it’s going to help convince a lot more people to start making use of cryptocurrency when they others making payment with it in those shops.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
If this is true, it is also a good thing, but I don't know where to see its authenticity. I opened the link, and there was only one sentence and one picture after entering it. There is absolutely no basis at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
This is very very good news for crypto community!! We will be hearing such news more frequently in near future and it won't be that surprising!
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
This is great news, because accepting cryptocurrency instead of a means of payment significantly raises the image of cryptography in general, and also provides our society with an understanding of what cryptocurrency is and that it can be useful for our modern society
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I always get excited when I read about real world adoption. Great read. Places like coffeeshops are also great since it gives great exposure to all those people actually buying there. Hope the project is highly successful, can't wait to see crypto adoption at all stores.

I recently read about a huge initiative to launch crypto payments in the Black Sea region....there are already talks with retail shops and such to get everybody to use a local crypto terminal....but....it will only be launched in 2020 or something...
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
it's really great! it means that crypto is getting into people's ordinary life and people will get used to it. future is coming.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
It is good news for the crypto market as more and more business lines accept crypto payments. And in the future there will be more in accepting payments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Very super news, which today should still affect the market, but I think that it has already managed to work out, so I think that the market will continue to integrate new opportunities for consumers.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Good news. 130 coffee shops in Europe began accepting payments with crypto money. The use of crypto money grows every year. People understand the importance of the crypto-money industry. Blockchain technology continues its development and expands its usage. Store managers will expand their sales portfolio through the use of crypto money.

Why did you steal my bitcoin talk account?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The 130 cafes in Europe accepting and selling ciphers is a big step forward for Crypto to enter the real world in unison. In my opinion, this is just the beginning, in the future, the crypto will be covered all over the world and in all areas.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
That is a nice thing to hear. It is the beginning of the world adaptation to Bitcoin. I hope that it will happen to my country too. And of course the whole world too. Having cryptocurrency as a method of payment will let other peope to be aware of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Actually it is a very good news. If many more companies accept the cryptocurrency as one of their transaction method, this crypto will be higher. It will have more value and I'm sure that this crypto will make people around the world aware of the technology. However, I still ask about the truth of this news. hopefully, it will really happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I am happy to hear the news. In theory, cryptocurrency can now be used to buy real estate, clothing, airline tickets, pay for lawyer services and buy products in a supermarket. But in practice, statements like that turned out to be nothing more than advertising tricks. Customers do not rush to pay with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Great! This is a valuable information in Crypto's evolution in human life. I think, in the not so distant future, governments will consider the dissemination of Crypto in the whole society. The future of the digital financial industry has made a fine appearance.
Activity: 183
Good news! This type of application of cryptocurrency payments in everyday life, has an excellent effect in promoting the spread and popularization of cryptocurrency, which generally has a positive effect on the development of the crypto industry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
Well that sounds like good news! Soon it'll be 130,000 coffee shops Wink I've always thought it'd be nice if you could buy crypto at a regular store or gas station... like in a gift card form or something.
Activity: 308
good news for us all, but I really doubt about the future of this project, as crypto is still very unpopular as a payment method, even in Europe.
In my country, 90% of people doesn`t know about crypto
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
This is the kind of news I want to be hearing about cryptos, this will make cryptos to find it's utility because most of these coins are not used for any utility other than buying and selling them on the exchanges, cryptos will go main stream when people started to use them for other things other than trading it on the exchanges. More of this news will make cryptos to go main stream.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Not bad for a start, exposure and some kind of marketing is a nice way to introduce crypto to the people, especially when it is linked with a coffee. People have to see that they do not have to be afraid of them, but they can use them on a daily basis in their favorite shops, restaurants etc. We are building the core of the entire space piece by piece, but that does not mean crypto will not reach its new heights again  Smiley.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
there we go! hope more to come!!!
Pages:
Jump to: