Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 5. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
This is great news for the entire cryptocurrency market, as I believe this is a huge step forward.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Every step even if it is a small one is important for adoption of cryptocurrencies. There is a long way ahead of us and
we are at very early stages. We needs thousands of such projects worldwide to move faster towards mass adoption of crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Another great news for the industry. I hope this trend will continue and people will accept crypto currencies one day and blockchain is going to integrated in our daily lives. We just need to wait for a little bit more.
Activity: 378
In the future, Europe may be the first region to rapidly realize the popularization of cryptocurrency applications. Because of the serious problems in the European economy, the ideal life of Europeans will gradually disappear and the world development will become more fair in the future.
Activity: 294
Yes, the scales are still small. But I believe that this is really great news for the successful development and distribution of cryptography. After all, today the crypto market is becoming not just a way to store and receive money, but also a global technology for secure and profitable transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the future of payment. This is another excellent news for crypto and to let millions of possible investors how it works. If this type of news will come out every week, this will surely be embraced by well known companies all over the world as another form of payment. This will be a bad news for bankers and will be another threat for their business. They will surely make their move to bring down crypto or create another havoc to shake the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
This news is for me much more interesting because it could really help with crypto massive adoption, not like ETFs that help only big investors to buy cheap and sell high.
Activity: 518
Micropayments are essential for world wide adoption. And best way to adopt something new is to be a competitive at the market. I think this is just a start, and when we have 2 coffee shop at close distance one from another, and one accept crypto and other not. When payment method decide which one have more customers, it will force other to accept crypto also!
Activity: 154
I am sure that this is only the beginning. The owners of these cafes are pioneers. In ten years, this will become the norm and will not surprise anyone.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
I don't think it's that easy to buy a cup of coffee right now by crypto. What do they do when a transaction fails? return to fiat again, i suppose)
the lightning network will very soon make it easy to pay for coffee and other small transactions. this year this technology has grown very much
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
I wonder why only cafes, pubs and coffee shops began to take. And not significant companies or markets, it is still too early to talk about full adoption.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
How i understand you cant buy cofee for crypto.
You can buy or sell crypto only in this cofee shops.
Imagine you come drink cofee and get eth for 200usd how bonus ))
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
This news has been around the Internet for a long time. I think that this is still something that can critically affect what will eventually be with cryptocurrencies.Now I think that critically positive
Activity: 238
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

This once again emphasizes the fact that in the end we will all use cryptocurrency. If at least somewhere this attitude began, then in the end we will all come to pay with cryptocurrency for goods and services
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
We need a new ETH
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 196
this is good and interesting news in my opinion, because most coffee shops in Europe have opened their hands and already startup uses an ecosystem that serves to bring crypto payments.
at least cryptocurrency has begun to function slowly in the real world  and we must support this moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This is great news for the development of cryptocurrency! I am sure that in the future all (or most) will pay with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: