Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 7. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Do anyone know which coins are accepted? I don't see where to find information about this. And also the list of shops with address details. I want to visit one of those coffee shop and buy a cup of coffee and cakes paid by cryptocurrency. It'll be a fantastic feeling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that this is just a huge step to ensure that we can all pay with cryptocurrency. I hope that it will spread not only throughout Europe, but also around the world.
Activity: 402
The article didn't say which coins they accept and the picture only shows a handful of currencies. I'm surprised nem is there as it isn't that popular and suffered from a hack earlier on.
Activity: 392
Now you can wait for cryptocurrencies to be accepted in regular stores. I think that this will be one of the biggest steps in the development of cryptocurrencies and we will finally be able to pay them
Activity: 247
This is one good news for us who loves and use cryptocurrency. It won't be long for other countries as well to follow what Europe did. Soon we will have a lot of choices and we won't have a hard time finding which country accepts cryptocurrency. Soon cryptocurrency will become a household name and will be commonly used by the masses.
Activity: 396
The decline of Europe has become an inevitable fact, and no one can change. They are now quickly looking for new ways to replace economic power. This is good news for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Great news, it is interesting, but this is the startup as I have understood. And it is not exactly that these Coffee shops really accept Crypto like the means. But if it happend so it will show to the society that Crypto is a good asset and it is comfortable and easy to use. So good news, hope everything will be successfully implemented.
So far, I have only seen the picture of the Rocket on the door of one coffee house that many people associate with cryptocurrency. This is a good crypto advertisement!)
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
This is good news to increase mass adoption of crypto currencies. I hope more uses cases for everyday use will be rolled out to the mainstream.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
Great news, it is interesting, but this is the startup as I have understood. And it is not exactly that these Coffee shops really accept Crypto like the means. But if it happend so it will show to the society that Crypto is a good asset and it is comfortable and easy to use. So good news, hope everything will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
I am glad to hear positive news, in my opinion, it is high time to assimilate a crypt with a visa and use them in a comprehensive manner.
Activity: 196
Europe is always ahead. I am glad that this is happening and now we can use our cryptocurrency at least there. And it makes me very happy. This means that the digital future is one step closer to us
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
this is good progress if only the whole world implements this then crypto's goal is to achieve crypto will make a good exchange rate not burden the owner because there is no regulation for the crypto owner to pay taxes but if the crypto value goes down then the price we buy will increase or still if it remains, then the owner of the item that we will pay is experiencing a mess

Wow, it is a great news for the crypto community in Europe and off course to all in this crypto world. The global acceptance on the issue of crypto are becoming more interesting in the Business community globally, i would not be surprise if one day it all over the world, the only concerns of the Business community from other countries are the issue on Regulation and some other concern like Banned, Scammed, Hacker's which prevent such government to fully accept the crypto currency digital transaction into the main stream market, but once this problem are address, i don't think government financial institution will be against the Crypto market.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
i always envision most people going to coffeeshop to buy and pay using crypto.  it has been a pain in the ass to consider transaction fees more expensive than the coffee itself. but now it is getting there as some companies are doing something to make this dream a reality.  I admire these companies who initiates this kind of movements.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Wow very good news,slowly crypto start in the receipt of existence,it is remarkable but in my country still not in allow for payment buy and sell goods. Hopefully in the next year more exciting news and of course about the public more open mind about the blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Correct. A business as common as a coffee shop is a great establishment for familiarizing society with using a digital currency. If they can make it a habit to drink coffee everyday, using crypto should easily be incorporated into their daily routines, don’t you think?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
The more we hold , more we get that why just keep believing on cryptocurrency and you will see more people or company try to adopt cryptocurrency.
I'm not surprised at all instead I'm expecting this happen!

My goal still 2020 so just keep holding,guys
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
That's very good news, I think this would benefit the ecosystem much more than the bumps of $100 or $200 in the bitcoin price change we are seeing sometimes, in the end, mass adoption is the most important thing and any step we take towards that destination, will be a step towards fulfilling the wishes of Satoshi, which are also the wishes of many of us who joined this project with his vision.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
I see start of a crypto massive adoption?
But I still think that most of people will not pay with crypto, they hold crypto because they believe that one day they will be rich.

I believe it depends on how these people were oriented.  Most of us here will definitely hold crypto and wait for the right moment to seel but. outside of this forum, there are lots of people that were oriented to use crypto to buy goods.  One of the crypto project called loyalcoins integrated crypto to loyalty points where they can spend and us the token to claim their earned token to the different partner of the said project.  Thus, orienting people to spend and move their token to claim their rewards.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, I read this news on the Bitnovosti website, a very positive news in General for the entire market,it says that globally all over the world are beginning to look at the blockchain and the entire industry,and that soon there will be a lot of money spinning, and will not only accept payment in bitcoins for coffee
Activity: 271
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
I see start of a crypto massive adoption?
But I still think that most of people will not pay with crypto, they hold crypto because they believe that one day they will be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: