Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 11. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
These news are great for crypto to become mainstream.
Every single acceptance of crypto as payment method is a small step towards mass adoption.
When a global company like Amazon start accepting it, then others will follow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
i wonder why it took so long for them to realize it's actually profitable, to accept crypto. under-funded projects would catch up with the rest if it is implemented into system. great it's about coffe though! Wink
Activity: 644
Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

@ eternalgloom, the way you replied sounded as though he is hiding something and so it got me curious. I clicked his link and it led me to the site he quoted. Then there is a "read more" somewhere there, you click and it will now take you to the second website which you quoted.  For me it’s one and the same thing. All the same, it's a good one. I didn't see the picture you shared on the said site though. With time I believe crypto will take over major market space if not all but we just have to keep working and not relent.
Wow the terminal looks great and can't wait the coffee shops in Philippines will start accepting crypto as payments. In the next five years we could see a similar terminal popping up in some fast-food chains and other establishment. I'm looking forward to the mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Good news. 130 coffee shops in Europe began accepting payments with crypto money. The use of crypto money grows every year. People understand the importance of the crypto-money industry. Blockchain technology continues its development and expands its usage. Store managers will expand their sales portfolio through the use of crypto money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
society is starting to open with the existence of cryptocurrency, that means they all agree that cryptocurrency is used as a payment instrument
it's just that, the unstable price sometimes makes some people feel afraid in making transactions
I hope that soon the realization of transactions using cryptocurrency throughout the world can be enjoyed without having to leave FIAT
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Although we are heavily more into PundiX which is making XPOS machines and also the XPHONE and it's own blockchain, bringing crypto to the Masses, is what's needed, both to grow the awareness of Crypto to mainstream people and also build the infrastructure ready for this mass adoption phase. Kudos to any company that is venturing with a real use case in this arena and I hope to see more crypto in stores and places where it is accepted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Very good news, I think that  it will help to crypto market in development, I guess marijuana ICOs will have also success.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is a welcoming news for the entire Cryptocurrency industry. We all pray for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in our day to day activities and we see it happening in our very eyes. As time goes on, more and more of this will continue to happen.
Activity: 658
Micro payment is one of the unique uses of bitcoin.  The integration of cryptocurrency into commerce and most importantly to everyday business is good for adoption of cryptocurrency.  When this mode is replicated in many more places,  we will have cryptocurrency becoming a viable alternative indeed!
copper member
Activity: 168
Having merchant to accept crypto is not an issue as most who use and trade it do accept it cause they know the value and am sure that many are still like afraid because if its volatile nature , so any Marchant who accept it will be willing to sell on time to have it value which I see as a major issue
Activity: 294
Wow it is a good news for all and it means future of crypto currency is very bright. Nowadays Maximum peoples also moves in cashless technology and replace the money transaction system. Government of some countries approved this technology and some are trying. Last week Dubai government also approved digital technology whose name is E M CASH. It is a good symbol for the future of digital world and cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
Good information and I have read it, I did not find the name of the store that received the crypto payment for the article, but if all the stores accept crypto payments I think that is a good progress for the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Oh wow, that is great news! I have not seen anything yet in my country apart from some electronics (computers and networking) shops offering BTC buying method. It would be nice to go out for a drink and pay with app on the phone! I wonder how much it would take to conclude the payment.  Grin
Activity: 165
~snip~
Just completed reading the article and visited cyclebit. It looks like an amazing idea and soon crypto will be more flexible to spend. I really appreciate such kinda step. Getting interested in cyclebit more now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Actually this is another step for cryptocurrencies to be spreading in the real life , we will need many steps like this .
Activity: 361
This is a very good news to hear that 130 coffee shops are started to accept and sell crypto coins in Europe..This news will encourage for other country business centers to think about to accept for the easy transaction media like the crypto currencies. The modern world is encouraging to accept the digital money like bitcoin or the other coins since it can be operated world wide.This is a new form of financial concept which can be operated world wide with the help of the modern technology and so the crypto currency can flourish world wide very shortly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
How can coffee shops sell cryptocurrencies? They might have some difficulties with authorities if found to be illegally exchanging cryptocurrencies with fiat and fiat to cryptocurrencies. But the idea to buy some coffee with sh*tcoins is actually great.
Activity: 616
if the data is valid, it will be very good for the development of cryptocurrency in the future, following later Asian countries and others
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
I am sure that there will be an introduction of payment by a crypt everywhere, the technology is developing very quickly. I also know the Dether.io project. They also use a crypt for payment, but there it’s enough to have only a smartphone to make a deal.
Activity: 364
Cryptocurrencies are gradually approaching the moment when the whole world will accept them, positive news about cryptocurrencies now sound more often, but unfortunately, it is still not displayed in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: