Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 8. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
this is good news, hopefully more and more merchants are providing cryptocurrency payment services so that many people are getting to know cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
That's a good news for the whole crypto nation. It will be easy exposure for cryptocurrency. Will help increasing in adoption more and more. Local shops can really play a great role in this aspect.
Activity: 602
I think that this is very cool, but on the scale of cryptocurrency, I think that all this will be just a drop, which will not be able to correctly respond to the whole market, but in general this is very good news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Well, well, well... great news are coming slowly and more to go. Proud moment for cryptocurrency and it's developers I am so much excited after hearing this as it will increase the popularity and investors will jump in this. Guys believe me crypto is going to rule the world.
Activity: 364
Similar examples speak of business interest in cryptocurrencies. When a big business considers the positive aspects of a cryptocurrency, then the mass acceptance of cryptocurrencies will begin. Until that time, business enthusiasts will set an example of using cryptocurrency in business.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Wow I didn't know about it, that's great news, I hope they will be followed by other companies, just for the sake of the experiment. We get the best experience of cryptocurrency in real life. I'd like to try to buy coffee for the cryptocurrency.
This is a very expensive experiments. The cost of such equipment is much more expensive than regular coffee machines , which accept coins. To all people having a simple coin pocket much more than buyers with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Wow I didn't know about it, that's great news, I hope they will be followed by other companies, just for the sake of the experiment. We get the best experience of cryptocurrency in real life. I'd like to try to buy coffee for the cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
That is awesome and great news for the cryptocurrency and I believe more are coming , till the whole world fully understand and encourage the peer to peer system by using btc and alts as a means of payment.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
thats a great news for entire crypto community. coffee is a popular drink. so if they start accepting crypto for coffee then thats a massive achievement for entire crypto space. more and more people will start crypto and will invest in alts too.
Well, where is good news? You even thousands of coffee shops open . The current drop is not affected . And coffee can be paid and regular coins. When paying with BTC for example, the Commission will be big enough for coffee .
Activity: 686
thats a great news for entire crypto community. coffee is a popular drink. so if they start accepting crypto for coffee then thats a massive achievement for entire crypto space. more and more people will know about crypto and will invest in alts too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
This is good news for cryptocurrencies. Even if we take into account the fact that this network Coffee Shops in Europe began to accept cryptocurrency only with the aim of making advertisements for itself, it is still a good example for others who are afraid to integrate cryptocurrency into their business. I think that over time the business will more often start using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

Payment terminals are a good solution and can facilitate direct transactions between stores and buyers. the European market is ready with the cyclebit and pundiX with the XPOS terminal ready in the Asian market. if both of these products are successful, then I am sure they will have a good impact and crypto will grow rapidly.

XPOS by PundiX

Activity: 364
of course this is good news for the crypto world. this means that crypto currencies are increasingly recognized and accepted as payment methods. hopefully new potential coins will emerge that will make crypto rise.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
The news is certainly good, but it has almost no effect on the market. To pay in coffeeshops cryptocurrency will be only those who have it. Very few people will specifically buy cryptocurrency to pay, it is not very convenient.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

That is amazing, I think it is great that some countries are starting to adapt cryptocurrency. However, if you will notice only countries who are advanced in technology adapt crypto. Same as Japan, you can actually buy in a grocery store using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
this is a really good new. it is good that it will show that cryptocurrencies can be spent during daily life. more people will be aware of this. and demand to cryptocurrencies will increase as well.
Activity: 434
slowly but sure now some merchants have begun to accept crypto as a payment instrument I hope in the future crypto can also be used to buy valuable assets such as gold and property in this way I am sure we can avoid the volatility of cryptocurrency market
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Great news. Can't wait when at least one shop in my city start to accept crypto payment. Unfortunately, I understand that this won't happen soon.
it is depend to regulation on your country.if they legalize usage of cryptocurrency it could happen in near future.but i think this is good start for mas adoption in europe.
Yeah right, this can be a good start making crypto more exposed for real used, if government will allow this and adopt the system we will see
more and more countries around the world that will follow and will cater crypto usage, we just need to have more believers and businesses to
start the system and make things reliable it will be  a great outcome for both ends in coming future.
Activity: 243
This is great news for us fans and holders of the cryptocurrency. Largely because of this cryptocurrency begins to come into our lives and people start to use it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

This is a good news for cryptocurrency that means more and more establishment now accepting crypto. This is a good sign and hopefully government will adopt crypto to make it more legal and could attract more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: