Pages:
Author

Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto - page 9. (Read 3310 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I like coffee, almost every day I drink a glass of coffee to accompany my activities. In the future, I hope not only in Europe but also like that in Southeast Asia.
You can love coffee, but 150 units which accept BTC across Europe is negligible. Europe is huge , and 150 units is not even enough to install one in each major city. I think these news don't affect market sentiment. I hope that the courses will grow up soon and without coffee.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
I like coffee, almost every day I drink a glass of coffee to accompany my activities. In the future, I hope not only in Europe but also like that in Southeast Asia.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

I can say for sure that the terminal looks very interesting and it will probably have many buyers. But in my country, such a device would not be popular. We have Visa cards where few accept, not to mention the cryptocurrency. Perhaps everything will change in the near future. At least I hope so.

I think its just a matter of couple more years and we will see a drastic demand for such terminals.
See, even if crypto enters the mainstream, there is a very slim chance that the traditional ways of bussiness and transaction would change permanently. It will take much longer than we can assume. But as soon as crypto starts getting adopted into mainstream, changes will start to reflect.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Awesome! The more such shops, that will accept crypto, the higher is the chance of mass adoption! We need more working products, and we need more retailers that will accept crypto currencies as the payment method.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
This is definitely great news. It is very gratifying that cryptocurrencies are beginning to really take root in our lives and it is not just an asset for collecting and storing for profit, but decentralized, safe and easy to use money. I think we are witnessing the birth of a completely new financial system.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Great news. Can't wait when at least one shop in my city start to accept crypto payment. Unfortunately, I understand that this won't happen soon.
it is depend to regulation on your country.if they legalize usage of cryptocurrency it could happen in near future.but i think this is good start for mas adoption in europe.
Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Great news. Can't wait when at least one shop in my city start to accept crypto payment. Unfortunately, I understand that this won't happen soon.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the future of money. The world has gone digital and the help of blockchain technology is making our lives easier as the day goes by.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Woop woop good to hear, don't think I can handle the slow process of merchant adoption tho Undecided just gonna use Plutus, they're building a crypto debit card that lets you spend crypto at over 40 million stores worldwide by using the existing VISA/Mastercard infrastructure.
Activity: 266
This a good news for us i hope it spread to part of Africa and other continent , i know before i join is crypto that is a global bussiness
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
That's a good news for crypto in general. That's how ot should be for us to start the global business adaption of crypto in our daily lives.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
In coffee shops in Amsterdam you can buy weed. Does it mean that crypto will be more associated with drugs and how it will comply with tax policy ? As far as I know there is no regulation yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Finally, the cryptocurrency begins to seep into our lives. And it's getting denser and denser. I'm just really glad it's happening right now. This is a real revolution and the formation of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

That is a good step to make cryptocurrency massive adopted by everyone in our world.
If peoples start to using crypto more often than using fiat currency, i believe the future of cryptocurrency will be very good.
For now, we must support and create more awareness to peoples around us about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is great news for crypto. If more merchants start to accept cryptocurrency like these 130 coffee shops, a demand for crypto will increase and coins would become stronger.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
this is the type of project that we all need to bridge crypto and our daily lifes... there are a few aiming for the small commerce and this might well be the key to get the world to use crypto.... Hope it doesn't take long to have a coffee shop with this payment system around the corner ...
oh, and nice payment terminals...
does anyone knows the countries where these guys are going to first?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
This should be implemented not only to Europe but to every parts of the world. Adoption is real and this is just the start. People don't notice adoption's like this and yet the market isn't reacting with this.

Very good thing, I think  in this situation this will have good influence over crypto market.
It's for sure that this will influence the market positively. If there's no adoption, no people will use it but there's a terminal that will allow them to sell and buy crypto's. There's already a purpose for the people there to adopt it.
Activity: 277
130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
We need more fun and effective information as you mentioned. Then there will be many organizations and countries that recognize the need to accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Good news, people show that crypto is acceptable for payments their clients, more people will know about crypto and their trust will rise. more people who trust in crypto - more money in crypto economy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Very good thing, I think  in this situation this will have good influence over crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: