Pages:
Author

Topic: 140,000 votes on Dropbox website and counting! bitcoin adoption imminent? - page 4. (Read 43063 times)

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
I just heard about this and I gave them all 6.  In the mean time, give copy.com a try.  They offer 15GB free, plus if you sign-up through a referral, they give you an additional 5GB.

I already have 40GB through referrals, and I'm not even trying.

My Copy.com Referral Link

FYI, Copy is owned by Barracuda Networks, which is a security company that's been around a while.  I'd trust them as much as I'd trust Dropbox. Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Psalm 15
Dropbox has this feature that lets you vote on their website for changes you want to see happen. Accepting bitcoin is about to make the all time most popular request page and already has 29,000 50,000 upvotes. Its worth mentioning that the other most popular request took 4 years to get there where as bitcoin has done it in less than a week (thanks reddit) Do you think it's likely dropbox adopts it (as theyve done to many popular request)? and if so, what do you think the effect on bitcoin price and economy will be?

https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/6425/buy-storage-with-bitcoin-e-currency

EDIT: now 51,000
EDIT: now 100,000

Add three of my votes (the other 3 went to native FreeBSD support)
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
117496 votes

second place (first place is 119724)

I just added my votes.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
117496 votes

second place (first place is 119724)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dropbox, aka NSA cloud, can't accept bitcoin....they have to put an ID to the files.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
R.I.P Silk Road 1.0
I doubt it will even happen. This thread was started about 2 months ago and there still hasn't been any response from Dropbox!
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Voted for this, now at 114,263 votes.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
I voted and commented.awesomeness for dropbox here.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Dropbox has this feature that lets you vote on their website for changes you want to see happen. Accepting bitcoin is about to make the all time most popular request page and already has 29,000 50,000 upvotes. Its worth mentioning that the other most popular request took 4 years to get there where as bitcoin has done it in less than a week (thanks reddit) Do you think it's likely dropbox adopts it (as theyve done to many popular request)? and if so, what do you think the effect on bitcoin price and economy will be?

Yes bitcoin adoption iminent!

Yeah, any day now. lol
Activity: 19

Yes bitcoin adoption iminent!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Added my 6 votes again!
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
x
Just 5,000 votes to hit #3!

Just a friendly reminder - Dropbox allows you to submit six votes per month, not in total.
Activity: 6
If you want to support this thing like a political campaign. Check out this website www.thebitcoinminingoutlet.com were you can buy T-shirts to support the cause it's pretty cool
Activity: 448
Let's see how responsive dropbox is to users' request/needs/demands. If they act deaf and dumb, I see a bleak future ahead for dropbox. I hope they listen and act decisively in favor of adopting bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 448
gave all of my 6 votes! and made a comment as well!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
just a matter of time imho

That sounds kind of scary if you think about it...

Then again... that's how a new paradigm works...
Pages:
Jump to: