Pages:
Author

Topic: 140,000 votes on Dropbox website and counting! bitcoin adoption imminent? - page 9. (Read 43063 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
They will likely perceive this as taking a huge risk.  I think they are very likely see the risk as much greater than any potential reward.

Any move in business operations involves potential risks and profits. I fail to see how accepting Bitcoin would be a "huge risk",  it's not like if they were starting an exchange, and Bitcoin accepting businesses are not even targeted by FinCEN.

The only problems they may run into if further regulations develop over Bitcoin is accounting (thinking taxation) issues, but I think at least the US government is currently busy enough trying to pass taxation on good ol' dollars first :-)
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
They will likely perceive this as taking a huge risk.  I think they are very likely see the risk as much greater than any potential reward.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
+6 votes from me too Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Manateeeeeeees
You'd think they'd have to do it to compete against mega.co.nz
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
You got my vote.

Spread the word, until where #1!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I'm still pissed at Dropbox for destroying Audiogalaxy. But I voted for Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Dropbox has this feature that lets you vote on their website for changes you want to see happen. Accepting bitcoin is about to make the all time most popular request page and already has 29,000 50,000 upvotes. Its worth mentioning that the other most popular request took 4 years to get there where as bitcoin has done it in less than a week (thanks reddit) Do you think it's likely dropbox adopts it (as theyve done to many popular request)? and if so, what do you think the effect on bitcoin price and economy will be?

https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/6425/buy-storage-with-bitcoin-e-currency

EDIT: now 51,000
EDIT: now 100,000
We should continue giving votes until it is adopted. I use my votes only for bitcoin. If we come on the first place then they will surely adopt. The other requests are also more difficult to implement.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
voted and left a comment
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
Only 12K More Votes needed to push it to third place.

voted with 10 votes!
Only 12K More Votes needed to push it to third place.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
+12 , you get 6 new votes in 4 weeks!
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
Just stating, that I haven't used dropbox before, registered to give my couple of votes, because I like to help Bitcoin adoption in any small way I can. Then I looked around and decided that I would actually pay some BTC to dropbox for giving me lots of GB of storage space I can access from anywhere. Go Dropbox!
Pages:
Jump to: