Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 11. (Read 267154 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Daddy wants some spending money for his honeymoon next week! lol BTCBTCBTC

missed.  i will run 50 th  for a bit  longer then i am done for the day.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Daddy wants some spending money for his honeymoon next week! lol BTCBTCBTC
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Holy-Petahash batman!  OneInch is cranking shares like crazy right now!!  Let's crack one already!!  Cool

Boom I am in we will be near 2ph very soon.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
Holy-Petahash batman!  OneInch is cranking shares like crazy right now!!  Let's crack one already!!  Cool
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I'm in BTC XTC
Keep cranking out those shares.  We're bound to hit a block, and when we do think of the juicy fat payout you'll get with all those shares in the pool!!  C'mon blocky, daddy wants a new pair of shoes!    Cheesy
Well, still nothin.
2 miners are now up for the pool. S5 and S7
LOL, I've been waiting for 2 weeks on another miner, FedEx says no later than the 1st, we shall see.
I would not have ordered it if I knew it was coming from China, but as soon as it comes in, I'll have another miner aimed at this pool.
Need some bitcoin to come from this pool soon, coming up on 6 months with no payout
I'm in BTC XTC
How's everyone doing?

Doing well ShiftFire! I got a little over 1.1G shares in the pool so far...   Cool
As Jeremy Clarkson often said, "more power!!!"   Cheesy
How's everyone doing?
Activity: 12
Well frozenfame is a bad ass lol, keep up the hash man!

Wish i could! had a little extra for a day and a half.
Well frozenfame is a bad ass lol, keep up the hash man!
Activity: 3
According to the pool description here it say that the difficulty will start at 1024k and go as low as 8. I've got an R1 pointed here to waste some electricity and I never see it go below 1024k. Will the pool eventually drop the diff. or am I missing something? I've already tried "--suggest-diff 8" but the pool does not seem to recognize that command.
If you are pointing your R1 to port 3333, it will eventually drop to a diff of 8.  And, I can see from the pool's logs that your are indeed getting diff 8 shares:

Code:
2017-03-24 13:03:51 [Pool]	[bitcoin] (Thread 7) Share accepted at diff 8/10.21466710 by Tigertail88.worker1

Hope this helps... and would be pretty sweet to see an R1 hit a block Smiley

Thanks Jonny, looks like I just needed to give it a little more time. Happy to throw some twigs on the fire...
I'm in BTC XTC
Right-on jonny!  Let's crack one, and a block too while we're at it!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Glad to see some new miners hopping onboard Smiley.  Remember, just because the St Patrick's Day special has ended doesn't mean you can't win.  I'm still offering up 1BTC to anyone who finds a block.

Point your hash here.  Get your friends to point their hash here.  Let's hit a block and make some coin!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
According to the pool description here it say that the difficulty will start at 1024k and go as low as 8. I've got an R1 pointed here to waste some electricity and I never see it go below 1024k. Will the pool eventually drop the diff. or am I missing something? I've already tried "--suggest-diff 8" but the pool does not seem to recognize that command.
If you are pointing your R1 to port 3333, it will eventually drop to a diff of 8.  And, I can see from the pool's logs that your are indeed getting diff 8 shares:

Code:
2017-03-24 13:03:51 [Pool]	[bitcoin] (Thread 7) Share accepted at diff 8/10.21466710 by Tigertail88.worker1

Hope this helps... and would be pretty sweet to see an R1 hit a block Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 12
sounds fun. bought an S7 with 1 toast board for super cheap so i could learn the basics. 3TH coming your way!
I have another S7 on its way, I'll have it pointed at the pool before this weekend
Pages:
Jump to: