Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 75. (Read 267187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
While not exactly overwhelming, the difficulty adjustment will certainly be negative this time.  It also means the prices for rentals will go up correspondingly.  So, get your rentals and crack this block for the bonus!

Oh.. and if we were to hit a block right now?  Nearly 0.9BTC in fees would be paid out to the miners.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I started with crypto around November of 2013... had heard about it previously but never really got into it, unfortunately.  Around that time Bitcoin was starting to hit the news because of how fast it was gaining value.  I started with alt coins (LTC and DOGE) because I didn't have any dedicated hardware to mine BTC and could still mine the LTC/DOGE with my GPU.  Finally around March of 2014 I started buying BTC mining hardware.  5 U2 sticks and then shortly afterwards a couple S1s.  Hit my first block on p2pool a couple weeks after I fired up my S1s.  From there, I bought an S2 and an SP10.  Then I sold all of that and picked up S3s, which I ran until a few weeks ago... two of which are actually still hashing, the other 6 are sitting by doing nothing.  Now I've got 5 A6s, 2 S3s and 1 S5.

By the way, if anyone is interested in the S3s let me know.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
The new Avalons are up and running.  20TH of my own hardware... If only I had this much power a couple years ago... Lol

I started back in the summer of 2012. 

bitminter had 1 th

i had 10gh 

network had 21th

what kills me was I really started back in May of 2011 but did not understand it so I put it off.

If I had started in july 2011 and found bitminter when it was new i would have made some good money  from 2011 to 2012
legendary
Thanks.  I've been watching your solar project thread... looks like a lot of fun (and some good old fashioned work, too)!

yeah waiting to get it up maybe 10 more days and we will have 5 or 6 avalon6's running.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Thanks.  I've been watching your solar project thread... looks like a lot of fun (and some good old fashioned work, too)!
legendary
The new Avalons are up and running.  20TH of my own hardware... If only I had this much power a couple years ago... Lol

nice good luck.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Speaking of increasing base hash rate... I have just purchased 3 more Avalon 6 to point here.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
So I finally got around to fixing the "Contact" form.  Turns out I had to make a couple changes to the way mail was routed on the server.  Now that the problem has been resolved, the "Contact" form has been re-enabled and is available under the "Other -> Contact" section of the website.

Also, I enabled an IRC web chat as well.  The IRC channel has always been available (#bravo-mining), but now you've got a nice and easy web interface to use it.  You can find it under the "Help -> Web Chat" section of the site.

Enjoy!

PS - we are still looking to grow and add new miners to increase our base hash rate.  The block finder bonus promotion is still running, so come join us!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
AntPool continues their empty block crap.  Since last Monday they've mined 44 empty blocks.  Had less than half of them been full there would be no transaction backlog.  Had any transactions not confirm recently?  Blame those pools that don't care anything about Bitcoin and add empty blocks to the chain.

Yep if only there was a way to force them to add tx's Sad
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
AntPool continues their empty block crap.  Since last Monday they've mined 44 empty blocks.  Had less than half of them been full there would be no transaction backlog.  Had any transactions not confirm recently?  Blame those pools that don't care anything about Bitcoin and add empty blocks to the chain.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Cool.  Good luck with the Trezor!  I've thought about purchasing one but never pulled the trigger on it.
I have a Trezor showing up soon.  Once it arrives and I get it sorted out I'll get back in the game here.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well, my rental didn't crack the block... but there's still 2.5 days or so to go until the diff adjustment.
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
LOL... yes, if the trend continues we will see a negative difficulty adjustment, which will increase the percentage of shares found against expectations.

So, let's find a block before that happens!

I do not think that will happen but would be amazing if it did!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
LOL... yes, if the trend continues we will see a negative difficulty adjustment, which will increase the percentage of shares found against expectations.

So, let's find a block before that happens!
It continues on until the block is found, or we cross 200% of expected shares.  Since we're only at 81%, it'll be a while Smiley

Next diff increase will push the total backwards!  Smiley

Although if things trend as they are - maybe we get a diff decrease!!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
It continues on until the block is found, or we cross 200% of expected shares.  Since we're only at 81%, it'll be a while Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
It's too late for me to do anything tonight...

However, does this promotion end at midnight?

Or does it continue into March until the next block is found?

Thanks...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
We definitely want to hit a block right now... over 1BTC in fees and 2500 transactions.

EDIT: of course as soon as I post, a block was solved... still a nice fat block for us to hit, though.  Now almost 0.6BTC in fees and nearly 2900 transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: