Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 83. (Read 267187 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Congrats on the block Wink

Edit to add the following:
If the pool is 5N, aren't valid shares 5x difficulty of when the block is found?  I may be confused but I thought that was correct.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Yeah me too! Im at 0.0039. I guess we will all get back when the price go back down.  Wink

Edit: And Im back in action

Edit: Come on we need to find a block  Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Hi guys I've been out of town lately but I just added to 500Th for the next five hours hopefully we get that block.

Anyone interested in joining in with me?

where is your order?  I would not have mined alone and right now that is what is happening.

Sorry I just checked back and realize my order got bumped by a big buyer.

S #996802
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
yeah I got bumped by the high rollers.

but the positive of that is my 4 avalon6's are now getting 0.0041
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
not much, 26ths added for 28 hrs only, but who knows Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Im there with 100th for about 8 h
Lets hope!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well my order is there but not active because of an infinite hash order at 38 and a 7PH at 39.
legendary
Phil, I'll join you.  Just waiting on confirmations in my NH wallet and I'll throw 500TH up for about 12 hours.
thank you
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Phil, I'll join you.  Just waiting on confirmations in my NH wallet and I'll throw 500TH up for about 12 hours.
legendary
Hi guys I've been out of town lately but I just added to 500Th for the next five hours hopefully we get that block.

where is your order?  I would not have mined alone and right now that is what is happening.
legendary
wallet is pending on nice hash.

I fired up 200 ph  nice hash order

S #996914
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
legendary

yeah give me a little time
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Did 750 Th last night for a hour and no block.
Hope it comes soon. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
36 fixed orders at this moment on nicehash - the euro side has les - that's kind of crazy.

Especially at a minimum of .0038 (and if you want a fixed order right now - you'll pay .0047)

Jonny - thanks for the promotion - thats awesome!!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Got my avalon4.1's today. Plan on tinkering with them tonight and tomorrow point here.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
OK... it's been a while, and I think it's time for another promotion.  The pool is about to cross the 100% of expected shares for a block threshold.  There will be a block finder bonus for the next person to find a block on the pool.  The reward decays as the percentage over expectations increases.  It starts at 1BTC and goes down as follows:

100% to 109.99% = 1BTC bonus to block finder
110% to 119.99% = 0.9BTC bonus to block finder
120% to 129.99% = 0.8BTC bonus to block finder

Obviously, the sooner you find a block, the better your reward will be Smiley.  Oh, and as usual, I do not qualify for my own promotions.

The promotion ends either when the block is found, or if the expected shares crosses the 200% mark.

Good luck!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I had mine mining at 38 overnight last night. Be patient. Wishing you guys some luck!
Thanks!  You've had some great luck over on BCMonster Smiley.

Today bitcoinclassic started and the major supporter F2pool is kicking but on winning blocks. Are we missing something can this fork produce more blocks?
No, it's not going to produce more or faster blocks.  At this point classic is nothing more than core with an increase to 2MB block size limit - and that won't even come into play until such time that the majority of blocks mined are by Bitcoin classic nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: