Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 86. (Read 267154 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Even at 0.0044 my rental has been up and down... I'm refusing to go higher on it.  I'm also waiting on a couple Avalons (from Phil's group buy) to replace my ancient S3s at home.  I'll have 2 Avalons and 1 S5 and will be selling off the 8 S3s.

When we hit a block, hopefully the rental prices go down so I can throw some more hash here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Well... to be honest, I'm overpaying.  Just figured the pool could use a boost and stepped up to the plate to take a swing.
But doing that keeps the price up and just pays not-so-nice-hash more of their silly high 6% fee.

yep  and I am holding out on renting  for this pool and for mmpool

I am doing a small rental  for the compac stick pool

and all my in house miners are at kano.is

I have sworn off all pools in China and all hashing on hashnest and I also no longer have any gear hosted by Li (although he was good to me).

I am awaiting the shipping on the avalons I will go back up from 2.5 to 4 avalon6's in house.

I think the plan will be 4 avalon6's and the 1 s-7 to kano.is

and if I get prices from nice-west hash to rent for

mmpool
bravo
compac
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Let's hope Jonny will find a block!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Well... to be honest, I'm overpaying.  Just figured the pool could use a boost and stepped up to the plate to take a swing.
But doing that keeps the price up and just pays not-so-nice-hash more of their silly high 6% fee.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Nothing wrong with that.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Man,

Now you guys make me want to!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Jonny's thrown a little love in as well Tongue
Looks like Rozo is tossing a little love in.
Absolutely, you can use either.  As to your question eghigo, that's your call.  From a strict numbers point of view, it does not make sense.  However, from a "I just want to get this block solved and I'm tired of waiting!" point of view... well... I'm surprised I haven't rented yet Tongue

Haha sometimes you just have to step in.

I'll do so either over the weekend or early next week (as long as prices dont go back up)
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Absolutely, you can use either.  As to your question eghigo, that's your call.  From a strict numbers point of view, it does not make sense.  However, from a "I just want to get this block solved and I'm tired of waiting!" point of view... well... I'm surprised I haven't rented yet Tongue
And dont forget.  you CAN use nicehash (europe) too.  right now prices are at .0043/44 there so they're better than westhash (usa)
Is it worth paying up to 0.0047 / 0.0048 or I will end up losing BTC instead of earning some.

I am asking because it seems that this absurd s**t prices are never gonna end Angry

What do you think guys ? Any suggestions from the more experienced ones Smiley

That's entirely up to.

With us finding blocks infrequently here due to low hash rates - you will end up with a larger payment once a block hits BUT will it be enough to offset the cost of your rentals overall?

It's all about what you think (and about when we hit the block - ie is there enough time for you to get a larger chunk of the pie once we do hit?)

If you go purely off the numbers - no it's not worth it (the numbers just dont work).
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Is it worth paying up to 0.0047 / 0.0048 or I will end up losing BTC instead of earning some.

I am asking because it seems that this absurd s**t prices are never gonna end Angry

What do you think guys ? Any suggestions from the more experienced ones Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Nobody spends that kind of coin mining BTC... somebody had to have launched some new SHA256 coin.  Or... conspiracy theory time... NH is doing it with their own cash to drive prices up and attract miners!  LOL... ok, tin foil hat removed Smiley

It's funny because I was thinking that NH might be doing exactly that to bring prices up.
If there's a pool or altcoin pool that relies mainly on rented hash then someone may be driving the price up to deny hash to them for some reason - preparation to attack the coin for example.
hate to say it but you could be right
Activity: 375
Nobody spends that kind of coin mining BTC... somebody had to have launched some new SHA256 coin.  Or... conspiracy theory time... NH is doing it with their own cash to drive prices up and attract miners!  LOL... ok, tin foil hat removed Smiley

It's funny because I was thinking that NH might be doing exactly that to bring prices up.
If there's a pool or altcoin pool that relies mainly on rented hash then someone may be driving the price up to deny hash to them for some reason - preparation to attack the coin for example.
Nobody spends that kind of coin mining BTC... somebody had to have launched some new SHA256 coin.  Or... conspiracy theory time... NH is doing it with their own cash to drive prices up and attract miners!  LOL... ok, tin foil hat removed Smiley

Activity: 121
And the crazy price wars on NH continue...

F #957522   0.0065   3000.00   1143   2993.8270
 F #957523   0.0063   1000.00   733   1029.3823

Nobody spends that kind of coin mining BTC... somebody had to have launched some new SHA256 coin.  Or... conspiracy theory time... NH is doing it with their own cash to drive prices up and attract miners!  LOL... ok, tin foil hat removed Smiley

I'm getting very pissed off waiting for a decent price Angry

I really want to start renting some hash power so maybe we can get that third block ...
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
And the crazy price wars on NH continue...

F #957522   0.0065   3000.00   1143   2993.8270
 F #957523   0.0063   1000.00   733   1029.3823

Activity: 206
Heh someone at .0051

infinity order.  Right now they have 3PH+

someone really wants some SHA256 hash!

And then there are these fixed orders

F #956617   0.0055   1300.00   573   1236.5100
F #956674   0.0082   2000.00   1194   2403.3317

Nicehash is earning some money in fees right now!!

S #956794   0.0110   5000.00   1920   4179.1154

WTF ... Huh

I was thinking the same thing.

Nicehash has been strange lately(Pricing).
Pages:
Jump to: