Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 88. (Read 267154 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Anyone have any idea how much the price per BTC/TH/Day should be with the current difficulty ? The price on NH are quite high at the moment (0.0048 and over) ...

Im seeing 0.004171

edit : and I see Rozo's answer - he's pretty much spot on.  nothing over .0044 really
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
0.00402220 BTC

The way I do it seems to come out a little lower than other people so you can always add a little bit to it. So my target price point would be somewhere between 41 on the low and 44 on a high
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Anyone have any idea how much the price per BTC/TH/Day should be with the current difficulty ? The price on NH are quite high at the moment (0.0048 and over) ...
That's the goal Smiley

Only reason I haven't fired up a rental is because the prices are absurd.  I figure it'll settle down to normal at the diff change.

Last I looked today they were still in the .00047 range.  Have they jumped?  (they always do prior to a diff change)

Yes prices went up too much. Minimum is at .0048 / .0049 and most probably will disconnect quite often. Guess you have to go at .005 to have a stable rental which like Jonny said it is absurd. Had a fixed rental which terminated few minutes ago so for the time being I have to go with only my two S5's until prices go down again ...

Right now I just have a pair of S3s cranking away until the prices drop.
That's the goal Smiley

Only reason I haven't fired up a rental is because the prices are absurd.  I figure it'll settle down to normal at the diff change.

Last I looked today they were still in the .00047 range.  Have they jumped?  (they always do prior to a diff change)

Yes prices went up too much. Minimum is at .0048 / .0049 and most probably will disconnect quite often. Guess you have to go at .005 to have a stable rental which like Jonny said it is absurd. Had a fixed rental which terminated few minutes ago so for the time being I have to go with only my two S5's until prices go down again ...
Not getting anything lower than 0.0048 or 0.0049.  Someone (probably a mistake) put up an order for 0.045... only a 10TH order, but still... he'll be in for a shock when he finally realizes it LOL.

LOL!  I refuse to type anything in other than adjusting the last numeral - I don't want to do exactly what they did hah!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Not getting anything lower than 0.0048 or 0.0049.  Someone (probably a mistake) put up an order for 0.045... only a 10TH order, but still... he'll be in for a shock when he finally realizes it LOL.
That's the goal Smiley

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
That's the goal Smiley

Yup... any hash could be the winner.  Plenty of comments on other pool threads congratulating the guy with an S7, or a few TH being the one solving the block in a pool of multiple PH.

I'll probably throw another rental here in the next day or so and hope to strike gold Smiley.

I'm going to do the same.  As we get closer to 100% I'd like to try to make sure we don't exceed it Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Yup... any hash could be the winner.  Plenty of comments on other pool threads congratulating the guy with an S7, or a few TH being the one solving the block in a pool of multiple PH.

I'll probably throw another rental here in the next day or so and hope to strike gold Smiley.
I wish I can toss a few PHs here too...

However at the current speed, it will be a bit difficult to find a block some time soon Cry Hope I'm totally wrong ...

Remember we're just playing the lottery.

We can find a block at *any* speed.
I wish I can toss a few PHs here too...

However at the current speed, it will be a bit difficult to find a block some time soon Cry Hope I'm totally wrong ...
Im tossing a few hundred PH in for a few hours within the next 20 minutes or so.

I'll make sure I'm not stepping anyone's feet with rental prices though

WOOOOHOOOO  We should get a block every 10 minutes with a few hundred PH  Roll Eyes

Thank Bctmke you are the man!!!

I'm just messing around but I wish we actually could do that  Smiley

You still the man tho!!! O and so is Jonny!! Thanks for all the hard work in the pool Smiley

It's funny - I never noticed that typo and I'm just noticing your reply.

I WISH I could toss a few PH here!!

Still < 80% - we're still on the right side of the luck wheel.  Keep it coming folks.
Hello Bitcoin World!!
When it's your own gear, it's even more satisfying Smiley.  That first block I ever found was with an S1 I had brought online about 2 weeks prior to finding the block.  I had it overclocked and running 200GH/s.  Difficulty was about 6.9G then.  Crazy that I still remember it... block 297777.

I've never found one solo, though.  The first block this pool found was pretty close to solo... only a few of us were mining at the time.

My very first block was on Slush with a USB Asicminer erupter miner when they first came out.

I went to Slush's pool and logged in but dont see where or if they still show the blocks you found like they did. But I did find a blog I started back then and I at one time had 70 USB miners running before I sold and bought BFL miners. http://aurel57.blog.com/

I wish I was around back in the USB days but that looked like one hell of a set up. How much BTC where you get of that?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
When it's your own gear, it's even more satisfying Smiley.  That first block I ever found was with an S1 I had brought online about 2 weeks prior to finding the block.  I had it overclocked and running 200GH/s.  Difficulty was about 6.9G then.  Crazy that I still remember it... block 297777.

I've never found one solo, though.  The first block this pool found was pretty close to solo... only a few of us were mining at the time.

My very first block was on Slush with a USB Asicminer erupter miner when they first came out.

I went to Slush's pool and logged in but dont see where or if they still show the blocks you found like they did. But I did find the blog I started back then and I at one time had 70 USB miners running before I sold and bought BFL miners. http://aurel57.blog.com/
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Im tossing a few hundred PH in for a few hours within the next 20 minutes or so.

WOOOOHOOOO  We should get a block every 10 minutes with a few hundred PH  Roll Eyes

Thank Bctmke you are the man!!!

I'm just messing around but I wish we actually could do that  Smiley

You still the man tho!!! O and so is Jonny!! Thanks for all the hard work in the pool Smiley

Hello Bitcoin World!!
Yeah that is crazy you actually remember the number.

When I first start with bitcoin and before my miners got here I tried renting a little bit on nicehash solo pool and lost my but =( I will not try that any more.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
When it's your own gear, it's even more satisfying Smiley.  That first block I ever found was with an S1 I had brought online about 2 weeks prior to finding the block.  I had it overclocked and running 200GH/s.  Difficulty was about 6.9G then.  Crazy that I still remember it... block 297777.

I've never found one solo, though.  The first block this pool found was pretty close to solo... only a few of us were mining at the time.
Pages:
Jump to: