Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 10. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Processed, sorry for the delay, please ensure you input an address next time you withdraw!

When you restart your site becomes accessible re-output. Paying fast and fair!

Only I have not shown all contributions referrals?

My login rem911

Login referral tarnado  he has invested, I have not shown!

He, too, not all of referral deposits seen .
Not all referrals before 8th november were listed. After this date, we updated to show all in affiliate area.
If you have referrals missing please send us your username and your referrals username so we can figure out the issue.

-Cryptex.io
Activity: 3

Processed, sorry for the delay, please ensure you input an address next time you withdraw!

When you restart your site becomes accessible re-output. Paying fast and fair!

Only I have not shown all contributions referrals?

My login rem911

Login referral tarnado  he has invested, I have not shown!

He, too, not all of referral deposits seen .
good day admin I was in a hurry withdrawing my balance where I forgot to put my BTC wallet i'm looking for the section for contacts on the sut but there is non so I message here ,what will I do?
I was looking on the page for support too but did not find any, so I think this is the only place to contact them if you have any concerns you need to have sorted out.
I don't think you can initiate a withdraw without having anything in the field of the withdraw address. Your balance should still be intact without anything missing.
I also just tried it, you can't lol
It is possible, it is like this so that the server does not communicate to verify if the address is valid or not, as it can be a security issue.
Primetour07 please send the address that you want the withdrawal to go to plus your username in order for us to help you.

Thank you for contacting us!
here is my btc wallet> 12gQnDM2bQAjHaNzNhS2kxzyAB4GjxNVGs and my username >> Roger70 ,,waiting for the response thanks

https://blockchain.info/tx/ee62c38b0e99fad8e45c19315d0ab4cfcb8da71d0c7a061b8e26435726266aff

Activity: 18
good day admin I was in a hurry withdrawing my balance where I forgot to put my BTC wallet i'm looking for the section for contacts on the sut but there is non so I message here ,what will I do?
I was looking on the page for support too but did not find any, so I think this is the only place to contact them if you have any concerns you need to have sorted out.
I don't think you can initiate a withdraw without having anything in the field of the withdraw address. Your balance should still be intact without anything missing.
It is possible, it is like this so that the server does not communicate to verify if the address is valid or not, as it can be a security issue.
Primetour07 please send the address that you want the withdrawal to go to plus your username in order for us to help you.

here is my btc wallet> 12gQnDM2bQAjHaNzNhS2kxzyAB4GjxNVGs and my username >> Roger70 ,,waiting for the response thanks
Activity: 18
Might be on certain browsers then. I tried on the major ones but could not simulate what Primetour07 said he did either.
Admin of site is adjusting it giving him the benefits of the doubt.

Adjusted my balance for under the minimum amount. Great work Cryptex admin!
it is still pending ,and did not back on my account balance , I can prove that,I use mozilla firefox...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is this site still paying ? there is some giveaway there ?

I am interested about investing if it's still working and paying
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
hi to everyone,only a question for cryptex.io, admin, how the interest is created, there are some investing or it is pure ponzi?

thanks and nice web
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Looks going well.
Just signed up.
I'll make a deposit and see how far it works.
brand new
Activity: 0
Withdraw 0.002 btc and got to my wallet 0.0019 btc... with 0.0001 btc fee (10'000 satoshies)  Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/4ea878f93ca04f837f73b6ec8ae17f6f79fe38e17bbad5300b83fa032a6a8bc6

This website might be paying but they offered a giveaway for signup and i signed up but i could not receive any fund in my account despite that i did it accordingly with my username alwinlinzee.

When will new giveaway?
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
does this still pay?
Yes it is paying every hour on the hour. You must keep you deposit in investments to get it though.
Then once you get the minimum amount accumulated in your balance then you are able to withdraw=get paid.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
0.0165BTC withdraw coming!!
posting when i get hourly roi in next few hrs
How long was your investment in for and how much was it? I ask because that is a large amount from all the withdraws that I have seen on the site listing Shocked
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
0.0165BTC withdraw coming!!
posting when i get hourly roi in next few hrs
Activity: 140
8k doge, reinvested!!
ID# 100528
Activity: 154
Withdraw 0.002 btc and got to my wallet 0.0019 btc... with 0.0001 btc fee (10'000 satoshies)  Grin
https://blockchain.info/tx/4ea878f93ca04f837f73b6ec8ae17f6f79fe38e17bbad5300b83fa032a6a8bc6

This website might be paying but they offered a giveaway for signup and i signed up but i could not receive any fund in my account despite that i did it accordingly with my username alwinlinzee.
Don't be such a crybaby some of us missed out due to moderators removing the topic for no reason. That's not the sites fault.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Withdraw 0.002 btc and got to my wallet 0.0019 btc... with 0.0001 btc fee (10'000 satoshies)  Grin

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Might be on certain browsers then. I tried on the major ones but could not simulate what Primetour07 said he did either.
Admin of site is adjusting it giving him the benefits of the doubt.

Adjusted my balance for under the minimum amount. Great work Cryptex admin!

Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: