Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 6. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 19
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
.037BTC from ref earnings, i am now on .16BTC from only .065BTC Smiley

NICE !!!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello there!
Hi, Do this project have any connection with this scam site: https://asmtime.com/ ?

Owner of this Ponzi says that this is his main project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238063.300

Seems like asm owner is salty about Cryptex and wants to drag Cryptex down. Such a cheap move.
Activity: 196
Hi, Do this project have any connection with this scam site: https://asmtime.com/ ?

Owner of this Ponzi says that this is his main project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238063.300

Hello there!
Aaand i get Error 502...
I hope the site backs up... What a short life if this is the end...

Getting the same error. I hope it will be back up soon. It's a great site and I just invested 0.04 btc in after experimenting with 4-5 small deposits. It's not much but a loss is a loss.
Yes a loss is a loss. And i recently lost 0.06 at scryptsy.com so it's enough... I lost almost 0.1 in total through "Cloud Mining" and "Investments" i need a succes or i'm losing all hope to get some profit and i then just HODL...

Alright it seems to be up as I'm able to log in! Looks like there were updates in the site with the support on top. Yay!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Aaand i get Error 502...

Getting the same error. I hope it will be back up soon. It's a great site and I just invested 0.04 btc in after experimenting with 4-5 small deposits. It's not much but a loss is a loss.
Yes a loss is a loss. And i recently lost 0.06 at scryptsy.com so it's enough... I lost almost 0.1 in total through "Cloud Mining" and "Investments" i need a succes or i'm losing all hope to get some profit and i then just HODL...
Hello there!
Aaand i get Error 502...

Activity: 574
Aaand i get Error 502...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
can someone link me the login page? i am on mobile right now and i can't find the login tab  Undecided
thanks!
I had the same problem yesterday. There is no log in link.. It'a popup window on the main page. I couldn't get it to work yesterday.

i guess the problem wasn't just on me, it was on the site i think. they're not mobile friendly at all.. anyways i've just managed to log on , but on my PC this time Cheesy
let the admin know, i'm sure he'll do something about it. He's pretty active here

im pretty sure admin was reading every post in this thread and probably he's aware of it. still i'll send him a pm regarding the issue
Activity: 154
can someone link me the login page? i am on mobile right now and i can't find the login tab  Undecided
thanks!
I had the same problem yesterday. There is no log in link.. It'a popup window on the main page. I couldn't get it to work yesterday.

i guess the problem wasn't just on me, it was on the site i think. they're not mobile friendly at all.. anyways i've just managed to log on , but on my PC this time Cheesy
let the admin know, i'm sure he'll do something about it. He's pretty active here
Activity: 448
thanks!

reinvested all my altcoins:
Activity: 140
finished full cycle, thank you admin for this opportunity!
Deposit/Withdrawal ratio is going lower, generally 2 to 1 is good for ponzis.  Right now its about 1.6 to 1. 
lol i hope you're joking
you think this site will have 100btc deposits to 50btc ? and that 80 to 50 is no good?
your ratio is stupid. 1.25 and above, is perfectly fine.

Its been at 2:1 for the first 2 weeks actually.  Its not that crazy of a ratio. 
it has been because the platforms ROI is slower compared to most. And no, i've been monitoring the site and it's at most had a 1.85 leverage.
1.25 is a more than OK ratio for sites going over 10BTC in deposits, such as this one.
Activity: 630
Deposit/Withdrawal ratio is going lower, generally 2 to 1 is good for ponzis.  Right now its about 1.6 to 1. 
lol i hope you're joking
you think this site will have 100btc deposits to 50btc ? and that 80 to 50 is no good?

Its been at 2:1 for the first 2 weeks actually.  Its not that crazy of a ratio. 
lol i hope you're joking
Activity: 630
Activity: 126
.037BTC from ref earnings, i am now on .16BTC from only .065BTC Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will be investing soon, i have been watcning and it have been growing well!!!
Ive now completed a full round (got my FULL ROI) and will soon be reinvesting.
Thanks cryptex
Activity: 357
The User Account is a little Confusing for 1st timers.
I like the front, small, compact, straight to the deal.
However, I have found 2 minor coding errors. 1 in the front, 1 in the User Account.

Thank you, WingTsun™.
Pages:
Jump to: