Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 8. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hopefully it will, maybe as long as the deposit, withdrawal ratio stays at about 2:1 we should be good.
I think its more deposit:payout amount as if you withdraw withdraw from payouts you get remaining in balance that includes everyones balance and compound interest if applicable.
I think the ratio 1.3:1 is always the safepoint. Heck ive seen sites boom from 1.15:1 (robitbot before it got big)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hopefully it will, maybe as long as the deposit, withdrawal ratio stays at about 2:1 we should be good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think this will last a long time Smiley
Activity: 126
Activity: 149
Hello
While we mitigated the ddos completely, the host enabled the highest level of DDoS protection which effected our postback. This means deposits and withdrawals were halted, and we only realised this problem when an investor asked about his deposit.

If your deposit or withdrawal was delayed, it should now be complete.

Sorry about this delay!

-Cryptex

Thanks, Babe!
Activity: 154
Hello
While we mitigated the ddos completely, the host enabled the highest level of DDoS protection which effected our postback. This means deposits and withdrawals were halted, and we only realised this problem when an investor asked about his deposit.

Sorry about this delay!

-Cryptex
Cryptex may collapse today
any reasoning behind this ?
it will collapse very soon. there was a delay of 3 hours.

i guess that is your answer  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello

Sorry about this delay!

-Cryptex
any reasoning behind this ?
it will collapse very soon. there was a delay of 3 hours.
Todays news has been updated on the top of this thread!
are you in profit yet?

Yes, I have a small profit...  Smiley  Thank you, admin!
good job, long live this project Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
are you in profit yet?

Yes, I have a small profit...  Smiley  Thank you, admin!
Withdraw 0.0021 BTC and got to my wallet 0.002 BTC, fee is 0.0001 BTC Smiley NICE!

are you in profit yet?
We successfully mitigated the second high-scale DDoS attack. Site should be faster than ever!! We are releasing some big news within the next hour, stay tuned!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Withdraw 0.0021 BTC and got to my wallet 0.002 BTC, fee is 0.0001 BTC Smiley NICE!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I was in the draft, I hope not too late  Smiley
We are undergoing yet another DDoS attack except this time we are prepared! The site will not be offline, you may still access it and perform all functions though the connection may be slower than usual while we mitigate the attack. Please stand by and we will keep everyone updated as often as possible!
Reserved for todays news and big update that is ahead!

We are currently doing some short maintenance, stand by as we may have some short downtime while we undergo some performance tweaks!
was wondering why site was loading slow  Roll Eyes keep us updated please.
Todays news from Cryptex (15th November 2015)

Cryptex is growing! We are working toward adding new features to expand our platform, making it more advanced and user friendly for all clients.

Updates and News:
- After yet another DDoS attack, Cryptex mitigated the attack in under half an hour and continued full service!
- The site is growing, and slowly reaching new parts of the crypto currency world.

Statistics:
Total Invested: 938 (6.7 BTC | 27.91 LTC | 5.10m DOGE | 52.85 CLAM | 102.24 DASH)
Total Deposits: 460 (6.58 BTC | 26.54LTC | 4.17m DOGE | 51.22 CLAM | 87.27 DASH)
Total Payouts: 90000 (4.41 BTC | 18.81 LTC | 4.72m DOGE | 39.77 CLAM | 20.38 DASH)
Total Withdrawn: 483 (3.78 BTC | 0.96LTC | 3.04m DOGE)

What is coming soon?
— Top Investments, Top Deposits, Top Withdrawals and Top Payments section, this will be implemented into the table for each section.
— Auto Withdraw feature
— Various investment monitors
— Support ticket system for support
— Perfect Money and new crypto currency acceptance

We are working our hardest to satisfy all clients apart of our program. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post and we will do our best to get back to you!
Pages:
Jump to: