Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 9. (Read 15502 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think that here too late to invest, soon there will be scam like in cryptofast.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My investment was already completed,  withdraw and  received 0.015BTC instant direct to my bitcoin address. Thanks for this opportunity, lucky for me. Hopefully this will not fall down. Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Successfully reached 125% profit ratio, 10% more and i've finished the full cycle.
.0089BTC:
https://blockchain.info/tx/3e34ee3a2c71af883d7661de0959640eab5692992cc28f17aa10ace0b9c52951
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Still paying ! Awesome system, I like how everything is so transparent and loads instantly.  Cryptofast just went under so I'm guessing we will see an influx of investors moving to Cryptex now.
Activity: 140
I think that here too late to invest, soon there will be scam like in cryptofast.com

I think so, too, will soon be a scam.
So negative. I do not think so.
If it is a ponzi it has very stable system. I think it can last very long before it closes.
I will reinvest when i receive full roi
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

I think so, too, will soon be a scam.
Activity: 140
Activity: 28
Statistics

Total Invested: 766 (5.92 BTC | 4.8mil DOGE | 27 LTC | 33.6 CLAM | 5.2 DASH)
Total Deposits: 413 (5.87 BTC | 3.9mil DOGE | 26 LTC | 33.1 CLAM | 5.2 DASH)
Total Withdrawals: 381 (2.97 BTC | 2.5mil DOGE | 0.87 LTC | 21.32 CLAM | 0.026 DASH)
Total Payments: 71000 (3.48 BTC | 4mil DOGE | 15.84 LTC | 35.16 CLAM | 5.64 DASH)
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i did my second invest with 0,01 btc Smiley
i did it with my free bonus eraning Smiley
Activity: 36
Over 5.2BTC in deposit and 68000 payouts with Cryptex!
Activity: 196
So someone is making profit. Good to see this program is successful for those that got in early enough and surpassed the 10 days/240 hours to get there.
Fantastic! Now just have 200 more hours for me too go Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Got payments  Smiley  Thank you, admin!

Activity: 196
nearly at break even point, 70% now!
Congratulations extrobot.
Knew someone would breakeven soon. I think before someonee got thy roi just yesterday. This is a very good site.
And the payments keep going up.
Keep up the great work Cryptex.
Activity: 18
good day admin I was in a hurry withdrawing my balance where I forgot to put my BTC wallet i'm looking for the section for contacts on the sut but there is non so I message here ,what will I do?
I was looking on the page for support too but did not find any, so I think this is the only place to contact them if you have any concerns you need to have sorted out.
I don't think you can initiate a withdraw without having anything in the field of the withdraw address. Your balance should still be intact without anything missing.
I also just tried it, you can't lol
It is possible, it is like this so that the server does not communicate to verify if the address is valid or not, as it can be a security issue.
Primetour07 please send the address that you want the withdrawal to go to plus your username in order for us to help you.

Thank you for contacting us!
here is my btc wallet> 12gQnDM2bQAjHaNzNhS2kxzyAB4GjxNVGs and my username >> Roger70 ,,waiting for the response thanks

https://blockchain.info/tx/ee62c38b0e99fad8e45c19315d0ab4cfcb8da71d0c7a061b8e26435726266aff

Processed, sorry for the delay, please ensure you input an address next time you withdraw!
thank you just received my withdrawal,sorry for that...anyway seems something happen to my Btc wallet after I post here my address it was changed,??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
nearly at break even point, 70% now!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
is there going to be a minimum raise/new plan anytime soon?

Processed, sorry for the delay, please ensure you input an address next time you withdraw!

When you restart your site becomes accessible re-output. Paying fast and fair!

Only I have not shown all contributions referrals?

My login rem911

Login referral tarnado  he has invested, I have not shown!

He, too, not all of referral deposits seen .
Not all referrals before 8th november were listed. After this date, we updated to show all in affiliate area.
If you have referrals missing please send us your username and your referrals username so we can figure out the issue.

-Cryptex.io

My login rem911

My referral tarnado

Tarnado - Referrer: None

It seems Tarnado did not join under your link.
Activity: 3

When you restart your site becomes accessible re-output. Paying fast and fair!

Only I have not shown all contributions referrals?

My login rem911

Login referral tarnado  he has invested, I have not shown!

He, too, not all of referral deposits seen .
Not all referrals before 8th november were listed. After this date, we updated to show all in affiliate area.
If you have referrals missing please send us your username and your referrals username so we can figure out the issue.

-Cryptex.io

My login rem911

My referral tarnado
Pages:
Jump to: