Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶[170k+ Paid] Cryptex.io Investment Wallet - 0.5%-0.8% Hourly + 10% Affiliate ◀ - page 7. (Read 15502 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
can someone link me the login page? i am on mobile right now and i can't find the login tab  Undecided
thanks!
I was looking for the same link also, have only been able to use it on desktop and I am mostly mobile.
Yes i think, that's defenately something they should consider to change. It's not user friendly... They should think about a responsive webdesign...
I'm mobile many of my time, too. So it's urgent as i would say...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
can someone link me the login page? i am on mobile right now and i can't find the login tab  Undecided
thanks!
I was looking for the same link also, have only been able to use it on desktop and I am mostly mobile.
Activity: 574
thanks!
I had the same problem yesterday. There is no log in link.. It'a popup window on the main page. I couldn't get it to work yesterday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are performing some updates today, please bear with us. Most functions should still be ok but if not just keep an eye out for a post from us stating the maintenance is over.

Thanks for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Has anybody tried withdrawing lately?  I was just wondering if withdrawals are running smoothly....I've been also compounding my interest because it looks look the system is still pretty stable....as long as investments are growing and withdrawals are being processed, it looks great.
working fine for me Cheesy

When was was your last withdrawal?  Did it go right through to the chain or was there a pending period before your transaction appeared in the block explorer?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Has anybody tried withdrawing lately?  I was just wondering if withdrawals are running smoothly....I've been also compounding my interest because it looks look the system is still pretty stable....as long as investments are growing and withdrawals are being processed, it looks great.
working fine for me Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Do whatever you want lol If you continue to compound 100% you will loose eventually though, all your profits will be reinvested and the program will eventually close.  This isn't a blue chip stock or a government bond.
Good way to see it Brob12321. I was wondering when somebody was going too.
It aint rocket science here  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
I will not be withdrawing i will keep compounding. You all doing it wrong  Roll Eyes

Compounding is not the best way to do it especially with a HYIP.  When the program collapses you will have nothing since you just re-invested everything.  The numbers may look good but there's a very strong possibility you will end up with nothing.  Compounding with altcoins is usually good though as well as mainstream investments, or lower interest HYIP's.
Wrong, dont invest in a HYIP if you dont think you will get the full period out of your investment.
I belived in the site and compounded 75k doge, pver the space of 8 days i a WELL in profit just by using the .5% and .65% plans, and still have active investments
Compounding is a lot better way to play than waiting for the period to end.

Do whatever you want lol If you continue to compound 100% you will loose eventually though, all your profits will be reinvested and the program will eventually close.  This isn't a blue chip stock or a government bond.
Activity: 34
Seems like sometbing to try out, nearly 2 weeks online is a good feet!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I just invested 2$ though it will probably scam soon [not being in negative mood, just realistic]
The flow has indicated this site will be online for a few more weeks minimum. They have a solid base of big investors and receiving coins actively daily. I still think this one has a long time to go considering they havent even added any monitors yet.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I will not be withdrawing i will keep compounding. You all doing it wrong  Roll Eyes

Compounding is not the best way to do it especially with a HYIP.  When the program collapses you will have nothing since you just re-invested everything.  The numbers may look good but there's a very strong possibility you will end up with nothing.  Compounding with altcoins is usually good though as well as mainstream investments, or lower interest HYIP's.
Wrong, dont invest in a HYIP if you dont think you will get the full period out of your investment.
I belived in the site and compounded 75k doge, pver the space of 8 days i a WELL in profit just by using the .5% and .65% plans, and still have active investments
Compounding is a lot better way to play than waiting for the period to end.
Activity: 630

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
I just invested 2$ though it will probably scam soon [not being in negative mood, just realistic]
Activity: 57
still good for investors???
Activity: 88
Activity: 47
0.017btc putting me in profit at this program (https://blockchain.info/tx/39ba97850b6b27cb768c66301357802b4a9c1d9d49e054a3468fe316fa0ceadd)
I am excite to reinvest. long live cryptex.
Activity: 74
The power of compounding..... I now have around 700k in investments active and cashoued out 150k yesterday
https://dogechain.info/tx/6383d3918ca2ea69990589da21c9355cd25353c31f9afd26a39cc55b5e89362e

All from 75k doge. Amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: