Pages:
Author

Topic: 1xBit.com Coming back to Bitcointalk, Solving all the issues. - page 18. (Read 10323 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 3
Hello Bitcointalk Community

1xBit is Now control by a new Team. We want to do a fresh start again. Most of the scam accusation are 2 years+ old, not sure if there a way to resolve them.

If there is any issues with your account please post all the details here, make sure to provide your account number.(Send the information via PM) We will try to solve all your issues. We're interested to hear back your thoughts too.

Best Regards
1xBit Team

Very good help provided! Smiley impressive lol [sarcasm off]
Hello!

Just to make this public, after 1 month waiting this is the help provided by 1xbit forum user. Yes, the only one that is SOLVING ALL THE ISSUES.

"Hello,

The holidays are over, the only thing i could suggest is to keep contacting security team.

Best regards,
1xBit team"

just to remember security team is the right one I'm contacting for over 6 months without a single reply to me.

Now I confirm that this user is another instance of the scam scheme of 1xbit. He can't help at all only giving you false hopes and making you losing your time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
This is so annoying... Your servers should be exploding!
Then at least peace would be and they can no longer fool people.  Roll Eyes

Now they are coming again but not doing things which need to be settled before doing any new trick its really frustarted because too many complaints and no positive reply its shame because they will be ignored and have nothing serious in business.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
This is so annoying... Your servers should be exploding!
Then at least peace would be and they can no longer fool people.  Roll Eyes

And I did, to receive first deposit bonus multiple times.
Do you confirm I own those multiple accounts?

I still believe you want to help and the other users are wrong... Also I'm still waiting for answers for all my questions. I'm being ignored from your security department. I don't know what is going on, if anything is going on.

Main account was closed by your security department. No refund was provided so far, even my last deposit was credited only after it was closed as I said to you.
copper member
Activity: 744
Merit: 23
@1xbit why am I still being ignored by you?

As fair as I see in this forum I'm the only one waiting for answers for over 1 month. The only one who got his account closed and no refunds were received so far.

Waiting answer.

Please reffer to the General Terms p.20:

"In the event of duplicate registration aiming to circumvent restrictions imposed by the company, the company can make any decision that it deems to be fair and reasonable:
- to block (close) the account (including any duplicate accounts)"

Which means creation of duplicate account accounts is punished only in case of creating them with order to circumvent restrictions.
@1xbit why am I still being ignored by you?

As fair as I see in this forum I'm the only one waiting for answers for over 1 month. The only one who got his account closed and no refunds were received so far.

Waiting answer.
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Even if alleged employees post here constantly trash. And they say something is being checked!
These are shameless lies.

Do not be fooled by these SCAMMERS...

copper member
hello 1xbit_official

My account  was closed and I could not withdraw any money

can you solve my issue? i will send you PM

Hello sezulus!

Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologies for the troubles caused.
Your issue has been referred to our security team. We will contact you as soon as we have any updates.

Have a good day!

Sincerely,
1xBit Team
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello Bitcointalk Community

1xBit is Now control by a new Team. We want to do a fresh start again. Most of the scam accusation are 2 years+ old, not sure if there a way to resolve them.

If there is any issues with your account please post all the details here, make sure to provide your account number.(Send the information via PM) We will try to solve all your issues. We're interested to hear back your thoughts too.

Best Regards
1xBit Team

hello 1xbit_official

My account  was closed and I could not withdraw any money

can you solve my issue? i will send you PM
I would like to know what kind of help do you provide here, if all of us need to contact "security deparments". That department never answered to a single email of myself. Still waiting, one more day gone.

My account 195327265 was closed in june, this year with no warnings neither no explanations neither no refunds. I'm wondering what else do I need to do to avoid calling 1xbit scammers.

Sorry buddy, but I don't think anything will happen. There are probably tens of thousands of dollars of players to clarify.
Nothing will be clarified here... Maybe a few 5$ accounts!  Roll Eyes

I guess you are right. My account was closed and I got no answers from any part since june when I was noticed my account was closed.

I was told to send an email to security department from each one of my accounts and still no answers aswell, 6 days passed already. Maybe it is not so wrong call 1xbit as a scam site.

I m losing my hopes. I have all the evidences to make it public. Over 1btc lost into this blackhole.

Is it a dead topic already? I'm still waiting answers.

Edit: just to reinforce that at 07 January 2021 my account is still blocked, no refund received, no answers from security.

No help received so far. Negative feedback given.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
@dypper, refund is possible via contacting our security team only, in case you already did - my only suggestion is to wait for their answer.

1XBIT is SCAM, they stole 0.5 BTC FROM MY ACCOUNT
As it was proved in this post, we have no obligations to the player:
It can be easily calculated that we returned his funds in full and you can compare tx hashes with the ones on the screenshot.

you have!
Account was 0.5 btc and then you closed and told me to withdraw 0.06.... YOU ARE SCAM
I would like to know what kind of help do you provide here, if all of us need to contact "security deparments". That department never answered to a single email of myself. Still waiting, one more day gone.

My account 195327265 was closed in june, this year with no warnings neither no explanations neither no refunds. I'm wondering what else do I need to do to avoid calling 1xbit scammers.

Sorry buddy, but I don't think anything will happen. There are probably tens of thousands of dollars of players to clarify.
Nothing will be clarified here... Maybe a few 5$ accounts!  Roll Eyes

I guess you are right. My account was closed and I got no answers from any part since june when I was noticed my account was closed.

I was told to send an email to security department from each one of my accounts and still no answers aswell, 6 days passed already. Maybe it is not so wrong call 1xbit as a scam site.

I m losing my hopes. I have all the evidences to make it public. Over 1btc lost into this blackhole.
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

Nothing will be clarified here... Maybe a few 5$ accounts!  Roll Eyes

@dypper, refund is possible via contacting our security team only, in case you already did - my only suggestion is to wait for their answer.

It can be easily calculated that we returned his funds in full and you can compare tx hashes with the ones on the screenshot.

copper member

Can I please be updated on my cases? Thanks
I just got this reply in one of my account emails:

"Dear User,
Unfortunately, we have no ground to consider that you have several gaming accounts since we do not require any other types of verification."

So it makes all multi-account accusations invalid. 1x-bit you really need to refresh your support imo

Worst than bad support is no support at all.
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
You will never learn!
It would have been better if you hadn't let the name and the domain be sold to you.
If that is true at all...

@1xbit_official I sent you one PM now with only 4 accounts in it. Total you owe me in those 4 accounts is 392.01mBT. If you can return me that value at least I trust you and I'll not create new accounts or try to get refund for the remaining 10+ accounts.

My first account is 195327265 and it was open on 29th may. I'm only contesting the 4 biggest accounts apart of that one.

Also, can you please tell me why was my account closed? 195327265 < this one. I just got this email from Security Department and they don't reply me to any of my emails since May.

"We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). The decision was made after a careful investigation of the situation by our security service. The decision is based on a violation of the Terms and Conditions."

Also, I got no refunds on that.

Thanks

Update: I sent as suggested the very same email from each one of my accounts asking to close the account and refund the deposits made. There are no answers so far. I would like to reinforce the question about why was my main account closed, and why didnt I got any refund on that account aswell.

"Good Day. We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). The decision was made after a careful investigation of the situation by our security service. The decision is based on a violation of the Terms and Conditions."

This is the only message I got from security so far, long months ago.
Pages:
Jump to: