Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
It may be not a good year for so far for some people due to KYC rules or fake ICOs. But overall it’s not that bad I believe. So maybe it is not a blast year for us but not a worst time too

i think, the main problem why this year is very bad of the crypto is, in this year Crypto really have a problem with regulations, SEC, ETF and something like that, why we should need that thing ? Why its need to be illegal in one country and in another country crypto become legal.

Crypto should be free, because we hold the money, it becomes our responsibilty in this case, government dont need to take a handle in this part, im sure they just want the tax and fees of our profit in crypto
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Yes, this year may not be the best year for the cryptocurrencies. Most of them are losing their price gradually. But, with the advancement of system where people can use cryptocurrencies, it is hoped to gain values in upcoming years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
What is more, 2018 is a dump year for crypto currency, just everything is falling down and there are small chances to save it's value and get back to previous levels for altcoins.
At the same time it is opportunity for a newcomers.
Activity: 32
Leading cryptocurrencies like BTC, ATC are slowly losing their price. Previous year was a great one for BTC as price reached a high peak. But, now people are taking things slow regarding buying this currencies at high price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
2018 is not good for bitcoin but I guess that it will be just the first few months of the year. Ber months is coming and like last year bitcoin will increased again in the ber months and up to december and then will decreased again in january if that happens for sure people will know what to do.
Activity: 68
The market started late last year, but am sure the market will go up as expected but currently we hace to admit to the current market situation. The market will rise hopefully 4th quarter of this year that starts in less than 2-3weeks
Activity: 238
It may be not a good year for so far for some people due to KYC rules or fake ICOs. But overall it’s not that bad I believe. So maybe it is not a blast year for us but not a worst time too
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
To be honest, it probably does not sound very funny, but very sarcastic. Therefore, I probably join this understanding of the situation, so I think that it will be very honestly said that this year is really terrible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think that this year is not bad for the crypto currency. It developed great became more popular and certainly grew. Yes, now the market is a bit red, but I think that by the end of the year everything will improve.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
Manipulation is everywhere, in society, media, environment, politics, science, and so on. There is nothing can be done without manipulation. In the cryptocurrency field, the manipulators are the big whales and the media. To elaborate, I believe that the formers tend to control the market and do whatever they like. And we cannot do anything about it because we are not big whales. As for the media, it always spreads fuds and always wants what is worst for bitcoin.
Indeed, at this time we cannot do anything, because we are not really big popes, so all we have to do now is be patient and wait for more prices to rise, our fans must be optimistic and don't give up, because everything will return at the price the very high.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I try to take everything very positively.Yep also i think 2018 is unlucky year for cryptocurrencies. From the very beginning of this year I will be seeing the market conditions too dumping. Not only at this moment is market manipulation because I think there have been more such things in the past.
brand new
Activity: 0
The year isn’t ended yet. So I believe it’s not a right time to assess this year as prosperous or as non-prosperous. I think we should look forward to the upcoming half of the year first to decide
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
2018 is so bad!! But look at 2017 it was really great, unbelievable so this bear market is a little bit normal to me.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
It's not that 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryprocurrency. It was the year of 2017, and last quarter of 2017 to be specific, which was too much prosperous for cryptocurrency. Whatever we are facing right now is already better than the starting months of 2017 if I'm not wrong. The only time to judge the market would be this year's last quarter performance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
It's been a terrible year ! But it is not over yet and maybe this year the market will make us believe in it again !
absolutely right, we must remain convinced that 2018 is still not over and there are still a few more months left and all possibilities could occur.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Manipulation is everywhere, in society, media, environment, politics, science, and so on. There is nothing can be done without manipulation. In the cryptocurrency field, the manipulators are the big whales and the media. To elaborate, I believe that the formers tend to control the market and do whatever they like. And we cannot do anything about it because we are not big whales. As for the media, it always spreads fuds and always wants what is worst for bitcoin.
Activity: 84
indeed in 2018 the price is not good because it keeps on going up and down a lot, but this is a great opportunity for those who invest, if the investment is just waiting for 2019, will it go up, hopefully it will continue ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Now after sing market of few weeks I also feel that 2018 is not a perfect year for cryptocurrency because this market is going down more than going up this trend is going to many weeks it is very negative sign for the market.
Activity: 252
Yeah it’s true that many issues regarding regulations, security has already happened in this year. But still market is going in a flow. So I wouldn’t say a great year so far and not a bad year at all
Activity: 47
This will not go so long, because its normal that there is always ups and downs occurs. It is just August now. There is a huge time to end this year. So you can not say this earlier! You never know what will happen next! May be some good day is coming!
Pages:
Jump to: