Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 27. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
I think it is almost impossible for a single entity to manipulate a market with so many billions. We are still in a period of many corrections after the madness that happened between December and January, when the prices of Bitcoin and the alts skyrocketed for no apparent reason. Now the market has bearish trends confirmed for months, but I think it will still be very difficult to know which direction will move at the end of the year, because everything is very unpredictable!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It's still a lot since 2018 because most of us know how to choose good ico and run their account right now that I think the hardest one now is scam ico. Cry
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I cannot predict clearly about the ups and downs of the crypto market. but in August 2018 the price of coins, especially Bitcoin according to and even dropped. this is very shocking news. I think the decline in the price of coins is normal. I hope Bitcoin at the end of August will increase and again stabilize.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Yeah you are right. Since the last two months of 2017 crypto currency/Bitcoin has a tendency to run down. Many speculation about this situation because we know that in the middle of 2017 bitcoin reach the top price, it was like the year of bitcoin. In 2018, the market is decreasing and to be low and low. However, we should be optimist that all will be back, keep doing positive. 
Activity: 196
As a new investor this year has not been really encouraging for me but I will just remain optimistic and believe that the future is going to be ok.
Activity: 201
This year has not really been encouraging for crypto currency holders and investors but no one know where the market will be like at the end of the year so I think we should just be positive till then
Activity: 121
For me the year is still very young to say that 2018 is not a prosperous year for crypto currency within a week or two the market can move up to a 4x or more just like last year ....
Activity: 48
I believe that there are manipulations in all types of markets including the crypto market. I think everyone needs to limit their expectations with the market this year. This will end when crypto gets another rumor and the speculator will buy it again in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Same thing said by so many school of thoughts, but looking at the charts, it will be noticed that the market had a very huge bull run late last year to early this year, from all indications, the correction will still continue for sometime before another run
I think so, 2017 is the good year, I hope this is the end of story of crytpo in 2018. There are still 4 months to December, hope in the end ofquarter will be moon to all alts and btc. If 2018 not good, how about 2019? I think I should make cash to support fiat money in 2019. Many regulation will play the role in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

This market is being controling by big investors so much, because the capitalization of market is too small to be impact. Just need 1 or 2 big investors team up that can make the market reverse
Activity: 56
well, we can't say this year is not a prosperous year, I believe something positive can still happen, just let be focus and hardworking
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
you are right. I also want to say the same thing with you. Cryptocurrency is more likely to decline and is not stable this year. maybe many users also feel the same way. the problem is there is manipulation or not, i really don't understand that. I just concluded that in this year cryptocurrency was less stable. thank you
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

For this one I agree with you, already cut loss and lost many value from my asset. Market is unpredictable but down trend in long term period, who knows that?. My calculation is wrong ( can't works ) in this situation and cut loss, start from beginning is the right option I have. Don't regret it, keep going and find alternative for your income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
This is a new stage in the development of the entire system as a whole. Since we are sure that the market will continue to live on, there will necessarily be growth, which should be at least twice as good as the previous one. We hope that both whales and governments will support us.
Activity: 25
I see this year is full of chaos and drama, all altcoin prices have decreased, the market is very weak and accidents continue to happen, this year there are many ICO scam, this year really makes everyone frustrated and desperate, hope next time will be better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
for this, I think 2018 is not the best time for crypto. the decline occurred and this is already a few years cycle occurs. This year I don't think there will be an interesting thing for crypto in terms of the increase. better buy this time and wait in anticipation for the long term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Yes, we already managed to notice that this year is not very successful for the crypto currency. For the holders of crypto currency, this year was just a failure. While they practically did not earn anything, and alarmists, who sold their coins and tokens at a very cheap price, they suffered heavy losses. It's also bad that due to such a prolonged stagnation, the crypto-currency market may not grow so well in value at the end of the year, as we had expected earlier. Investors are now frightened and they may not invest their funds in the crypto currency so much, fearing a repeat of the scenario of last year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I agree that it’s been rough for cryptocurrency this year, we expect a little pump, but still we get a dump. Howver, it is not yet over for crypto this year, we still have a few months for the market to recover. Let’s not lose hope, trust our coins and wait until the coins rise again.
Activity: 252
Yes, I really sure this year is not profitable for cryptocurrency world. All coins were decrease since February, until now the price of all coins is very worst. But I doubt if there's some entity want manipulate the market, this situation caused by influence of high price in last year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I think that is because of the influence of very high price increases in 2017. So that expectations become too high in 2018. Moreover, there are quite a number of negative issues. But don't give up, it's still mid-2018, there is still enough time to continue to monitor market developments, hopefully, it can get better soon.
Pages:
Jump to: