Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 3665 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The recent market crash made all the crypto investors so unhappy. All the recent accidents made too much frustration among the users. But there is always a hope that the market will come back soon.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
The year 2017 has been so profitable for the crypto, it cannot always be the case. The crash was proportional to the rise.

Moreover there was a lot of fud from the media, I think it is clear crypto are displeasing to the ruling class (normal  Grin)

The year's not over yet, let's hope it's finally back up
Activity: 196
You are right! Like I was thinking about this too. Because recently there was a $600B market crash, then all the prices of altcoin has been decreased. It’s a matter of worry too!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I suspect that there is manipulation on the crypto market. I have no facts, it's just my thoughts. Many people thought that in 2018 the crypto market would grow even higher but we only see big falls.
Activity: 75
Yeah, 2018 still not a flourishing year for the crypto currency, but I believe before the end of this year scenario will change. I’m very optimistic about it. Let’s see and wish for the best.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?

Hello, I generally think that this is going to be normal this year and, in general, this is the crypto market. The volatility of the crypto market is clearly expressed. Regarding whether someone can manipulate the market. I personally think that people who have large quantities of coins can do this.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
In this year cryptocurrency faces many criticism for it’s current market situation. But many  are still hopeful with cryptocurrencies future. Wish their hope will come true.
I think yes, because the price of the cryptocurrency in the market are all dropping and its never even a little, so i think year 2018 is the lowest value of all crypto, but its alright because there are more days to go before the end of the year 2018, and there are possibility to increase the value of all crypto. Also I believe that will be change, we just need to do is to wait and keep believing that the situation of crypto will be change sooner.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
The first 3 quarters, crypto market hasn't performed like what most people expected. This truly proves that unpredictability is still one of the unique features for crypto. It is highly likely that manipulators in the market are present because the price of crypto before was so low and those early adopters have accumulated thousands which will likely affect the price with a tick of a button.
Activity: 77
This year is undeniably worst so far. The market place is shrinking badly and if we have a look on the major crypto currencies then those are also dropping. Hope these bad days will soon come to an end.
Activity: 112
In this year cryptocurrency faces many criticism for it’s current market situation. But many  are still hopeful with cryptocurrencies future. Wish their hope will come true.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
We should wait for more months or weeks...
we are just in the third quarter of the year and as i saw 2017 we are just like these...
though we never had that long of bear months but still we need to keep on our hopes.
Activity: 350
This year many ICO projects appeared as scam and many investor lose their wallet. Many investor are lose their interest to invest on ICO project.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I think part of this is because the trade war has not ended and most people are tending to sell more chaos in this market. I believe that if the war is over, the new Bitcoin prices may rebound because that is the time when many investors will officially return to this market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10

So far, in 2018 its hard for cryptocurrency market. Most coin and token in market drop the price more than 70% from highest and market cap value drop to $220 billions dollar from $800 billions dollar. I think because too many negative news around cryptocurrency market start from south korea and ETF pending approval. Hopely crypto market will recovery soon
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
2018 is a very unsatisfactory year for cryptocurrencies. People overestimated the development of this market. In fact, the market broke out in 2017 because of the crazy ico, but this year people no longer believe in ico, so there is no more money to enter this market.

I don't think so. Though we've been on a hatd decline since the end of 2017, money will still come pouring with crypto garnering more awareness as it goes on. Icos may not have that much influx since investors would be thinking twice or thrice with a lot of research become making ny cashouts but that would only make the market's image better.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
 I also think the same as you, why can it be that fast in just a few months in 2018 the price of Crypto is up and down so fast. but I disagree if this year is not a prosperous year because there are still a few months ahead, the price of Crypto will return and even exceed the previous years. So who knows it can work and I also hope so too.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well?
Well yes, this year is not good for cryptocurrency, since the first quarter the prices of the coins are declining and having a hard time to recover. But this year is not over yet, we dont know if what happened last year might repeat the process in the coming days thus lets remain bullish and take this bear market in a postive way by buying coins to add in our crypto-portfolio.

Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
If you're pertaining to whales yes it has an impact in crypto market when they are dumping their holdings.
Activity: 102
2018 is a very unsatisfactory year for cryptocurrencies. People overestimated the development of this market. In fact, the market broke out in 2017 because of the crazy ico, but this year people no longer believe in ico, so there is no more money to enter this market.
Activity: 294
Last year I was benefitted by crypto but this year I am not feeling good with crypto because almost all cryptos market value is declining gradually. But still I keep hope on mind that it will be again increasing at the end of the year.
Activity: 26
I also believe that there are manipulations carried out by the biggest crypto owners. I myself still hold the coins that I have, and will see the progress that exists until the end of 2018. Hopefully there is good news at the end of the year, that crypto will rise again as in the previous year.
Pages:
Jump to: