Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 2. (Read 1780 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

This is not the year for crypto. All feels the deepest time of crypto now and almost all kind of coins not so valuable interm of price value. Most of crypto lovers now do the hodl and some stops for a while. Even 2020 is not assurance of the bullrun or best year of crypto, so lets find out and stay tune what will be the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
This is tragic news. Many altcoins that started in 2018 may be on the road to death. Due to the decline of bitcoin, many altcoins are facing death. Perhaps these altcoins will disappear in the future.
Any altcoins can survive in this bear market would be the winner in next years. The status of the crypto market in this tim is a hard test for the belief of investor in ICO projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 05, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
All of the hype and Hopium has certainly disappeared from the ICO market and from altcoins in general, I do expect some of them to make a return in 2019 or whenever the next bull phase comes to us. Many that launched during the IO craze of 2017 and early 2018 stand little chance of recovering unless they have a solid business usage case backing them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
This is tragic news. Many altcoins that started in 2018 may be on the road to death. Due to the decline of bitcoin, many altcoins are facing death. Perhaps these altcoins will disappear in the future.
Activity: 448
December 04, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
Yeah, this will be a big show, a huge amount of crypto investors wait for it

2020 will be the best year.
Not a fact, 2020 can be the same as 2018
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
I think it is too early to talk about the year 2018, because it is not over yet and I still hope that it will give everyone a pleasant surprise!

A bit more than 2 weeks will pass, and people will start thinking about Christmas and New Year presents, spending money on various nice things. I do not think, they will rush to invest in the crypto. Altcoins and BTC can recover later.
Activity: 392
December 04, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
I can't wait , remember how he promised 1миллиoнa , and I think in a year we won't grow to such values , I don't know why he is saying , it was very obvious that bitcoin does not grow to such values
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 06:48:09 PM
2018 is the year  for top altcoins to be accumulated. This is the year that all of us will never forget because the percentage drop from their all time price high is 80% to 95%. This is also the year that we will regret because we did not fill our bags when the next bull run comes.
December 03, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
Not a year for any cryptos. This year is really messed up which is the total opposite of the previous year.  As this year is about to end, and nothing positive is happening in the market itself, this simply implies that 2018 is not a good year for any crypto but the worst year so far where many people have lost huge amount of profit due to the downtrend.
Activity: 392
December 03, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
2018 killed a lot of good projects and alternative coins. I think it was the worst year for crypto. But I hope that 2019 will be the year of recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 03, 2018, 06:13:42 PM
Everyone is free to speculate and you are free to choose to believe or not. The point is that we must respect each other's opinions. I think 2018 is pretty bad, most cryptocurrency has experienced a price decline that is quite extreme, but on the other hand, there are benefits if you want to invest in the long term at a fairly cheap price. Hopefully, the price will bounce again soon.
Activity: 276
December 03, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Mcafee is a businessman - and these people keep their word only when it is to their advantage.
As for the crypto market, not everything is so pitiable. Growth will be, and will be very good and fast growth, but not soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 03, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
All of us who invested in cryptos dislike the current situation we have in our hands, but there is little to do. I sold my main bags ln February when we had this second uptrend for a brief moment. This decision was purely made on my gut feeling. And right now my gut feeling is that 2019 will be probably a year-long stagnation where crypto will be not entirely forgotten but probably will be rarely mentioned in wider media.

2020 will start showing signs of improvement and probably the next bull will take over in 2022/2023. Will keep an eye on the crypto market Wink.

It's rather amusing to watch how people are saying how it's unbearable how coins have been falling last 8 months or so. We have been through this already several times in the last 10 years, nothing new.
Activity: 253
December 03, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
Okay, I do not share your thought. It was a bad year for the most of investors, but a great year for the industy, because there are a tons of innovations on the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
Year gone & more years to come but we should not talk about altcoins, shitcoins. It is the worst year for cloins. We should focus on Crypto currency which should be used frequently in day to day activities & then only bull run will happen & we as crypto lovers will have good profit.
Activity: 602
December 03, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
Personally, I do not consider this year the best / successful one for altcoins and in general for all crypto-currencies, since the whole current year the market is under the control of bears, it is difficult for this project to conduct ICO, issue its token and negotiate with exchanges. Therefore, everyone is waiting for the recovery of the market, and I hope that next year will become more successful for the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 252
December 03, 2018, 02:47:02 PM
macafe said he has the team of professionals working for him to predict the market.. i mayself know someone from the facebook group who predicted that btc will drop to 3452. below is the screenshot posted.. the point i want to prove is that it is possible to predict the price of btc and macafee is not just a mad guy

altcoins are good an dyou can get a lot of profit from them even if we are talking ahout not so famous ones they all are good
Activity: 252
December 03, 2018, 02:45:58 PM
it was a good year amd i believe that yosu will get Blot of good things from icos if ypu know how to choose them
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 03, 2018, 02:42:45 PM
macafe said he has the team of professionals working for him to predict the market.. i mayself know someone from the facebook group who predicted that btc will drop to 3452. below is the screenshot posted.. the point i want to prove is that it is possible to predict the price of btc and macafee is not just a mad guy

December 03, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
Biggest joke. It is worst year for nearly all best alt coins, never seen such a continuous dump of alt coins since last 8 or 9 months in history of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: