Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 5. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
Ahha ... it looks like this year is like a headstone over a crypt ... so if in this sense, then yes it is 2018.
Activity: 774
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
Well how do you see 2018 was not successful for crypto.We did not see strong growth.So it remains almost 2 months before the end of 2018 but I do not think that over these 2 months we will see strong growth buy im the optimist is that strong growth will still be
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
In my opinion, it is still too early to bury the altcoins, the market will give a reversal and everyone will start buying altcoins again, everything is still ahead, all the more good news is coming, the trend reversal is not far off
well, but for now, cryptocurrency is really getting an impact, or the opposite of 2017. well, if 2017 is said to be the year of crypcocurrency, then this year can be said to be a year of crisis.
Activity: 308
November 09, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
I think 2018 is the year that altcoin is growing stronger. If you take the time to invest in it, think positively about it, it means you are helping our world to grow stronger and even you personally live better with the altcoin currency. . The virtual currency has been on the rise for years, and people can afford it. So, by the year 2020, altcoin will be stepping up the pace of integration with real money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
November 09, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
the altcoin is not going to be forgotten that easily. it is still the simple way of creating shitcoins and making money from them and also it is an easy way of pump and dumping for traders who want more profit on their bitcoins and have no better way of doing so. dumps of this year is not the first dumps of history, they happen too often actually. and they never kill shitcoins.
I agree with you, altcoin will not be forgotten, altcoin has an important role to make exchanges always survive. every time.

shitcoin is very bad, but sometimes shitcoin has a bull process quickly. like a doge.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 09, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
In my opinion, it is still too early to bury the altcoins, the market will give a reversal and everyone will start buying altcoins again, everything is still ahead, all the more good news is coming, the trend reversal is not far off
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 09, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
I think that 2018 will be remembered for all the fact that the cryptocurrency market fell 3 times. This year, growth should not be expected, the maximum that can happen is a small market growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

I don't think that the coins are going to get dumped and forgotten but there is a lot of things that is going to happen to the coins and there is going to be a mass die out of scam coins in the coming years. So far the year has been a good one for the altcoins since they have gotten more exposure than they have ever gotten in the market before which means that more  people are now willing to invest in the coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own ** on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
2018 is not yet finish. We cannot really say the year 2018 is the year for altcoin to get dump and forgotten. Remember last year that many people predict that bitcoin price will not cross 10k usd before the end of 2017 but the opposite happened. Bitcoin price was trading near 20k usd before the end of the year 2017. Also many altcoin gave people better ROI than bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2018, 04:29:27 PM
So far it has been a very good year for the altcoins, the kind of exposure that the entire market got during the last bull market was one that no one expected would be that way and now a lot of people know about altcoins and know that they can make a good amount of money by investing in the coin. Most of them saw new all time highs this year
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 25, 2018, 05:44:02 PM
All altcoins are being dumped but not all of them forgotten cause only shitcoin going to be forgotten Smiley. For example, ETH, EOS, NEO, ADA,.....all of these altcoins are dumping really hard but so many investors still focus on these coins cause they're good altcoins Smiley. Beside about John McAfee, I don't think he dares to do that. LOL.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 25, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
Well 2018 have been a very challenging year for crypt occurrent due to the high market fall almost all the coins in the market have bleeded heavily in this year and at the same time so money cryptocurrency project have been unsuccessful due to the fall in market demands for cryptocurrency but am very optimistic that in some years to come cryptocurrency is going to gain wider ground that will result in great success of the whole cryptocurrency world. And I look forward to seeing that happening soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
October 25, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
There are so many cases in altcoin that is getting some folks discouraged. ICO's are found of postponing sales, Delayed distribution of tokens for concluded ICO's, bounty participants not getting desired rewards, and so on...are just part of what is discouraging some crypto enthusiasts now because of the bad market condition. Let's just hope the remaining months of the year gets better.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 05:28:49 PM
2019 will be year of unknown coins. Each person in the world has to buy bad tokens and then the following correction.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
2018 is the year of altcoin, actually in reverse way. We have to wait the big changes coming on what year that, hopefully. The best now is to wait and read some new articles and latest update about crypto. Dont lose hope be positive.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
Investment is it all about patience, Prior to invest in any ICO or altscoin  I believe you've done research very well. I rather want to see not to eat his dick because if his not this revolution is very successful. We are here to disrupt and not to fail.
Activity: 94
October 22, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
2018 was bad for unknown coins. To a coin strongly fell in cost. Now we wait for 2019 and the new prices. It is very bad.
Activity: 392
October 22, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Some people call 2018 the year of the death of alternative coins. Indeed, a lot of projects have not been able to survive the general decline in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 22, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
Look like it is going to be the good year for them, considering the growth rate, that will be taken from this low prices
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 22, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
Hun... It a yes and no because altcoins make there way into crypto early this year since the growth in last year ending as done a lot to entice people into cryptocurrency which makes people to be more move about investing in crypto through those altcoins but around mid this year things got changed and people barely invest which make things more worst for crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: