Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 4. (Read 1780 times)

plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
November 20, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

Yes it is the year of the altcoins we have so many altcoins that we are lost in the sea of this altcoins, every day there are new altcoins and my feeds on social media sites are all full of altcoins, I wonder when will all this stop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
That's right, I saw a lot of new altcoins this year. Sometimes altcoin is actually more potential for short-term trading. Some altcoins also experienced a dramatic increase in just a few moments. If you don't miss the opportunity you will definitely get a big profit. Even though there are some who don't like it and they make a various ways to destroy it, but I believe the altcoin will still exist.
Activity: 378
November 20, 2018, 08:30:55 AM
as we know 2018 is the worst year for cryptocurrency because the price continues to decline but due this incident now I can find out which altcoins have the highest volatility and more stable when bitcoin prices fall significantly so the point is never to regret because in every bad incident you can learn something new
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 20, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
There are many that earn tons with btc moves. Alts are too tied to btc. 2018 was the year the first steps were taken into real adoption of crypto and blockchain. Things don't go that fast and it will take a while before btc dominance gets lower again. This was a shitty year, but if we pull through, great rewards wait at the end Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 08:10:37 AM
I think it is too early to talk about the year 2018, because it is not over yet and I still hope that it will give everyone a pleasant surprise!
Activity: 382
November 20, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
Firstly, McAfee has already postponed eating of his organ, citing that someone else will do it.
Secondly, in 2018, indeed, many altcoins have given their X. not as of course as in 2017, but gave. who managed to earn it
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 07:00:12 AM
Recently, the best times for the altcoins market have come. But I think that the altcoins will not disappear anywhere, because the main thing for altcoin is to have a working and useful technology at its core.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 20, 2018, 04:18:52 AM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
2018 is the worst year for cryptocurrencies, and most of the altcoins have been eliminated. I hope that next year will be better.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own ** on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
2018 is not yet finish. We cannot really say the year 2018 is the year for altcoin to get dump and forgotten. Remember last year that many people predict that bitcoin price will not cross 10k usd before the end of 2017 but the opposite happened. Bitcoin price was trading near 20k usd before the end of the year 2017. Also many altcoin gave people better ROI than bitcoin.

If you look at the courses of coins today, then we can say that 2018 is the end of crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
This year is a difficult year with conditions that continue to deteriorate, causing a lot of panic and concern, still needing a lot of learning and continuing to understand the condition of crypto so as not to confuse the situation.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 20, 2018, 03:18:02 AM
It seems to me that it will be quite difficult to determine what year it was.

For now it looks like the year of despair. Although many said the bottom was not reached yet, I didn't see it coming.
If somebody managed to make significant profit this year... hats off...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

It seems to me that it will be quite difficult to determine what year it was. But the fact that this year you can finally make a stable profit on altcoin is great news, which makes me very happy
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 19, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
Let us not don't count the chicken while it is still egg.
We are currently in 2018 then next is 2019 and then 2020. There are more possibilities to happen and more changes could take place due to unstoppable wants of the people. 2020 is not yet the best year because we are not yet there.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 08:37:49 AM
2018 is the year of all cryptocurrencies. They acquire a new form, begin to develop and strive to become more stable. This year was a kind of transitional moment, which I'm glad
Up until now, I have confirmed that 2018 is a bad year for crypto market and altcoin. Everything is back to the same price as in early 2017 and there are a lot of losers in this market. Agreed that there is a lot of good news for crypto but its price is still falling

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 19, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
2018 is the year of all cryptocurrencies. They acquire a new form, begin to develop and strive to become more stable. This year was a kind of transitional moment, which I'm glad
Up until now, I have confirmed that 2018 is a bad year for crypto market and altcoin. Everything is back to the same price as in early 2017 and there are a lot of losers in this market. Agreed that there is a lot of good news for crypto but its price is still falling

2017 is still the best year, and in this year we are that in 2018 we have all received various events, the most significant of which has been a decline in almost all coins. This is a bad year and in the next year we must try to create even more conditions. Give trust to the digtial currency, because in this way alone the digital currency can get a sentiment for moving positively.

Give continuous positive support and we will also produce something positive !!!
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 19, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
we can see from the beginning of the year that towards the end of 2018 it has never experienced an increase and arguably this year is the worst for the cryptocurrency market, all coins without exception experience a severe decline.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 19, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
In my opinion, it is still too early to bury the altcoins, the market will give a reversal and everyone will start buying altcoins again, everything is still ahead, all the more good news is coming, the trend reversal is not far off
well, but for now, cryptocurrency is really getting an impact, or the opposite of 2017. well, if 2017 is said to be the year of crypcocurrency, then this year can be said to be a year of crisis.
This year be the year for Altcoin who experienced many developments that invites more profit from many parties who continue to support not only this. with more and more interest in Altcoin will be more beneficial to the future of the Altcoin.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
November 09, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own ** on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
2018 is not yet finish. We cannot really say the year 2018 is the year for altcoin to get dump and forgotten. Remember last year that many people predict that bitcoin price will not cross 10k usd before the end of 2017 but the opposite happened. Bitcoin price was trading near 20k usd before the end of the year 2017. Also many altcoin gave people better ROI than bitcoin.

I think 2018 is the year of selecting who is the best among the best.
And I agree there is still enough time to change the current situation, if we look at the technical analyst, maybe there will only be a slight increase but we know that the fundamental analyst really influence Bitcoin prices with good news.

In the next year new candidates will appear and all will return to normal, this is not the end, only the beginning to go up to the next level.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 09, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
In my opinion, it is still too early to bury the altcoins, the market will give a reversal and everyone will start buying altcoins again, everything is still ahead, all the more good news is coming, the trend reversal is not far off
well, but for now, cryptocurrency is really getting an impact, or the opposite of 2017. well, if 2017 is said to be the year of crypcocurrency, then this year can be said to be a year of crisis.
This year a lot of development and progress is happening on Altcoin that generates more profit that brings Altcoin to become the mainstay of coins. This year be a year of a lot of progress and development of the level of interest in this Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: