Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 7. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 20, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
 No mate. But buying altcoin now is a good idea because of being so affordable, which is a big opportunity as well to multiply our money in the future. Especially before this year end which more experts had doubts that the market has a tends to recover again despite of this long bear season.  .so if i were you accumulate more now while its not late.  
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
The market trading volume declined so much that it was impossible for all other alternatives except Bitcoin to lose value. We will understand that this area of investment is more risky, especially when we consider the fact that there is a lot of value loss in this area compared to Bitcoin. Another reason for such investments to be forgotten is the long-term investments, and with these investments, no money is used for any purpose in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
many people say that, especially those who say are big figures or investors. if I, I really hope so, hopefully in 2020 our reflections will come true
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
October 20, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
Take a look at reality. Things are getting chaotic and investors are feeling depressed about this market. It is possible that this downturn could last for at least 2 years and it will be very difficult to attract new investors to this market. I think we should only invest when the market shows signs of recovery and it certainly will not appear this year
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 20, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Nearly if not all the  predictions for 2018 are off. Everyone had expected the the market to continue its run from 2017 but it soon lost momentum. After being a part of the 2017 bull run and the 2018 bear market, I can say that the good ol days would soon be here again. Maybe soon, maybe later. It doesn't necessarily have to happen in 2018. This should be a lesson to em "Cryptocurrency experts"

This year I realized that listening to crypto experts is the last thing. They are not responsible for their forecasts and do not guarantee anything. I myself have predicted much more for myself.

Yes there were so many predictions for this year and some even predicted that bitcoin will cross the mark of $40,000 and most of the predictions has gone wrong and it's time we understand the market situation and start doing market research and then make a move.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
This 2018 is buying year all valuble coins at lowest prices. We cant predict coins prices now. Anyway i belive in 2020 all coins prices will be up with btc and eth improvement.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 20, 2018, 10:56:03 AM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.
It seems not to be a huge year for altcoin or either Bitcoin since the market is still filled with red marks until this point. Thinking of such thing would be absurd and might just result to disappointment given that market behavior is way unpredictable this year. Obviously, observing and being patient would be the best thing to do for now in order to avoid making the situations far even worst. Things might be positive soon and we have to wait for that day to come.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 10:52:22 AM
I would have believed it at the very beginning of this year, because this year the altcoins had at least some hope, because the big things did not go up in price this year, and of course BTC did not rise this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 20, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
Empty predictions. Want to believe it? Bless you! And we will follow those events that are really interesting and can lead to positive consequences. What kind? Learn to search for information!

Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 20, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
Nearly if not all the  predictions for 2018 are off. Everyone had expected the the market to continue its run from 2017 but it soon lost momentum. After being a part of the 2017 bull run and the 2018 bear market, I can say that the good ol days would soon be here again. Maybe soon, maybe later. It doesn't necessarily have to happen in 2018. This should be a lesson to em "Cryptocurrency experts"

This year I realized that listening to crypto experts is the last thing. They are not responsible for their forecasts and do not guarantee anything. I myself have predicted much more for myself.
Activity: 219
October 20, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
I think this is the worst year of alcoint where the market price is severely destroyed, this is caused by the many fake projects that are not responsible, hopefully later in 2019 Alcoin will rise and can dominate the crypto market
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 20, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
McAfee deliberately made a statement like that because to attract the interest of those who see it, because we know that whatever is said by popular people will always have a tremendous effect, whether it's good or not. We also know that McAfee also acts as an advisor in one of the ICO projects recently.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
The only time that the market has been good for altcoins has been the bull in the beginning of the year,now the coins are all struggling. People will speculate on alts to make money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

I think every prediction will certainly not be 100% accurate, especially if missed estimates. and this happened to McAfee
I think, however, market manipulation is always vulnerable, especially for whales who have large capital.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
October 20, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
Ok, i'm answering to my self: "JOHN MCAFEE SAYS HE WILL EAT HIS OWN DICK IT BITCOIN DOESN'T REACH $500,000 ..."

well, it's almost impossibile. Maybe 50k, but 500k means almost a 100X from the actual price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 01:04:50 AM
Sentiment will shift, Bitcoin is trading sideways as well, in case you haven't noticed.  The key will be for some catalyst to emerge, be it from government, something released, or otherwise.  It could also be the release of some development in cryptocurrency/blockchain.

Most key is to ensure the integrity of the projects you're putting your money.  Due diligence cannot be stressed enough.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin is no longer as popular as before, and people are already beginning to forget about it, there are many other promising coins that appeared.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 12:54:56 AM
only predictions from Mcafee and that hasn't happened, there are many predictions from experts that aren't true and we don't have to make it as a reality that will happen. But we know that the crypto market is very fluctuating and anytime can change suddenly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
October 20, 2018, 12:33:40 AM
We all know that in this year 2018, the altcoins facing its bad days, most of the coins dropping on their price.
But that won't be the end of the altcoins, I believe there are still a lot of chance for the cryptocurrency to grow even more. Perhaps in the next 1 or 2 years there will be time for cryptocoin to fly to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
October 20, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
For me, the year 2018 is the year of scammer and fraud crypto altcoins project. Face the reality, for 10 projects.. 6-7 of them is scam and no real products at all. But despite of that, I am still looking to the ongoing regulation of crypto currency. Just to maintain the order and avoid a lot of dirty moves around the internet. It will be more convenience if we have standard law about crypto currency. So don't lose hope, it just at the starting line.
Pages:
Jump to: