Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the year of altcoins - page 9. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
October 19, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
to get dumped and forgotten. Not all of course.
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

Many altcoins repeated the fate of their predecessors - before 2017 there were a lot of forks even if they were not ethereum tokens. And in 2017 they were just replaced by more hyped ones. And you know what happens if there will be another wave of fever? Yes, almost all coins that you know now will disappear and others will take their place
It is two years to go for Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoin is not like this tons of alts. Things may happen
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 03:37:32 PM
I think yes. 2018 can be considered the year of the Altcoins. Because this year such coins as litecoin, ethereum, dash, neo, EOS became very popular.
Do you think that in the 2017 nothing know about LTC, ETH, DASH etc?  Wink 2018 may be as altcoin year because we saw Zil, FSN, Xin and many other that different from top50. But this 2018 is 'a mind wash' from trash among those alts heap. I hope the industry will wait for some sobering
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
the world will need a system that has an altcoin that varies, as with the development of crypto technology launches blockhain technology that is a digital currency to invest or payment without cash. this year there have been a lot of people using it and many countries legalize crypto. For now it may not be all countries but in the coming year it will definitely need it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
I think yes. 2018 can be considered the year of the Altcoins. Because this year such coins as litecoin, ethereum, dash, neo, EOS became very popular.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 03:19:36 PM
I don't think so. 2018 is the worst year in crypto. But I think that 2019 will be great for all altcoins. Many altcoins made 20-30% this month. I think it's very important signal of growth.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
October 19, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
And I cannot wait for Mcafee to eat his own dick on live television. 2020 will be the best year.

please can you tell me more about Mcafee and this "thing" of him eating his own dick on live television?

I don't know anything about this..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
October 19, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
In as much a lot has happened this year they were more draw in 2017 than this year. I see acceptance this year I see people trading with caution this year and allowing crypto to naturally grow.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 19, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Calm your ass down.  If you had some actual patience you would see your investments turn around.  Crypto markets are volatile, go back and look at the past crashes.  We always rebound and come back stronger.

Investment will keep turning if you will still holding on, but it will turn down if you will not be able to trust it anymore. That would always be a simple explaination but a meaning inside. In every year passess by their are different coin and has its value but alcoin can consider to a constant smoothly approaching to be high standard.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
I do not know what year will be the best, now it is difficult to say, we can only assume and hope for good times in the near future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
In my opinion, I think that 2018 is the beginning of a new altcoin era. This is not the end but just the start of it all. Crypto will expand.
In my opinion 2018 got mix reviews and response from both people and economist. According to some economist and investor many in 2018 many altcoins price frequently goes down because of many investors loose their money and this is happen because many country ban altcoins trading and marketing in their country. In 2018 some altcoins also make impressive progress in cryptocurrency market. Because of litecoin impressive money transaction facility its users number and profit increase exponential.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 19, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
Yes, this year was the year of the altcoins, the year of the fallen altcoins. This year they were lying almost all year on the bottom of the price without even huddle. This was all arranged by the Bitcoin leader. And its high level of capitalization allowed it to be done. ICO projects are now generally driven, and existing projects can not even finish the collection period, the time is extended indefinitely. Of course, it can be said that altcoins are useless, garbage, ICO projects also. However, we hope that this is all temporary, ICO projects continue to develop in such conditions and with the recovery of the Altcoin cryptocurrency market will also go up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
Yes this year has very good green spikes for the crypto. And  this is not the golden year according to the potential of the crypto.
Activity: 336
October 19, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
I think that's how it will be. We need to wait just a little bit and make sure. It is very difficult to imagine that the cryptocurrency will fall for a whole year.

It was really hard to imagine, but unfortunately it happens for a year and not the fact that the remaining two and a half months that will change. There is hope that the cryptocurrency market will start to grow in December, but even if it starts to grow, that prices will recover only partially.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
I think that's how it will be. We need to wait just a little bit and make sure. It is very difficult to imagine that the cryptocurrency will fall for a whole year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 19, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
Truth be told so far 2018 has not been so good for cryptos, many people including me thought that 2018 would have been the best year in the cryptos space, but it's not exactly the way we thought, but i still have high hopes, the end has not ended yet, things might still change, but if things didn't change then next year might be good for us.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
It's interesting to see how the blockchain will be realized in crowdfunding platform, especially considering the fact that there are not any, as I know... I just found https://whirl.com yesterday and they promise that it will be really amazing! Safe, international, transparent... Sounds too cool )) I'm going to start my campaign, so maybe it's reasonable to try this platform if it will work. At least, I hope I will lose nothing. Moreover, as I understand, it's not the first project from this team, the first one was successful, so I think I can trust them...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
October 19, 2018, 11:41:31 AM
the altcoin is not going to be forgotten that easily. it is still the simple way of creating shitcoins and making money from them and also it is an easy way of pump and dumping for traders who want more profit on their bitcoins and have no better way of doing so. dumps of this year is not the first dumps of history, they happen too often actually. and they never kill shitcoins.

I think what you say is true, basically this decline is not the first time in crypto history. I think trading can be a good option done this year and not investing, especially the long term
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Crypto currency is speculative in nature as far as the market price is concerned 2020 is even far for bitcoin price to hit where McAfee will be the one laughing at those that did not believe him. While those who believe what he said and get ready will be smiling to the banks. It can also happen that the price will not make it where Mr McAfee has predicted and then we expect him to fulfill his  promise. We still have two year ahead before the make or mar day for John
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 19, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
I do not believe in any long-term forecasts, and it will take more than one year before it will be possible to track the patterns of the cryptocurrency market and make more or less truthful assumptions. this year proves it every day
Activity: 658
Catena X
October 19, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
Why should you think about altcoins to be forgotten? Altcoins are now very complex, It is about hundreds types of altcoins with the different concepts. They are promising although some are failed. I think this year is the year of the growth of altcoins. But the year of altcoins to be in the bull run, I think it needs at least one year later.
Pages:
Jump to: