Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 23. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
All coins have the chance to rise this year 2018,we can not say what coins will be on the top of everything and who will rule the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I still think that there will be a very large bullrun coming in 2018... Right now seems to be quiet but there are still a lot of new investors coming in and crypto isn't going away anytime soon Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
some coins are really nice growing, but maximum coins are dump now. I hope this will recover so we have to do patience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I hope so.
What happens these days are very similar to that of September, when Chinese government shut down exchanges in China.
Cryptocurrency will be stronger after all this mess.
Activity: 182
With Bitcoin’s rise to fame and legend and the popularity of apps like coinbase and other cryptocurrency exchanges, altcoins are rising fast.Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and many others; all making headlines. All making startling jumps as the cryptocurrency market is booming, the Crypto Singularity in 2018, won’t just be about Bitcoin.National banks all over the world are planning to bring their fiat currencies into a cryptocurrency. Ideas of the role of decentralization in corporate innovation are permeating the young minds of today.The cryptocurrency exchange battle is going to get fierce, as are the best altcoins to invest in by Millennials eager to store their value and invest in a new alternative market that’s not yet monopolized by big players and the financial elite.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
This year we can see a lot of regulations and rules for crypto-currencies, which are now being prepared by the state. But I think it's good for everyone who wants honest deals with secure platforms. This year will be very important for the crypto market.

I agree with you that this year is going to be very important for crypto. I also agree that some regulations are needed and if done properly some light regulations can boost crypto market. But I am very worry about the way regulations will be made and are they going to have the positive impact, that we hope.

Indeed, regulation can be a two edged sword. But we need to stop this ICO mania... There are several good altcoin projects that will thrive in 2018. But we need to establish a sound reputation, crypto has to be seen as an honest activity.

All the shitcoins and scam ICOs are creating a wave of discredit. And that is never a good thing.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
I'm new and I don't have much experience.. But I'm not sure 2018 will be the year of the altcoins. Now the interest in cryptocurrency has fallen and it affects the development of altcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In my opinion 2018 may be the year that can open many opportunities and doors to the crypto world and especially to altcoins, now is the time of growth in the media, thereby attract investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
In my opinion, this year, a lot of coins will show good growth and if you choose your portfolio properly, you can earn good money. But this year, too many coins will simply disappear without sustaining competition on the market
Activity: 14
Hi All!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-golden-resources-3048215
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-ico-golden-resources-the-online-platform-of-a-gold-mining-3048054

Join!

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
This year we can see a lot of regulations and rules for crypto-currencies, which are now being prepared by the state. But I think it's good for everyone who wants honest deals with secure platforms. This year will be very important for the crypto market.

I agree with you that this year is going to be very important for crypto. I also agree that some regulations are needed and if done properly some light regulations can boost crypto market. But I am very worry about the way regulations will be made and are they going to have the positive impact, that we hope.
Activity: 42
I agree with the position that 2018 is a good year for altcoins and i think that the best one is NEO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
It certainly is! I have a good feeling about 2018. More lives will be changed this year through the cryptocurrency market. And I have a strong feeling that I am one of them! My gut is just kicking me in the throat and I am really excited! Good things are coming this year...positivity is in the air...
Activity: 110
2018 has the biggest potential for cryptocurrency. We need to wait for market stabilization and not to panic when prices altcoins fall. I think the altcoins pump will start in mid-spring.
I think we are in BTC season and no coin (except random pump and dump coins) will "moon" right now. Let BTC do it's thing and forget about your alts for a while. There will be an alt season later, just give it a couple of weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
2018 has the biggest potential for cryptocurrency. We need to wait for market stabilization and not to panic when prices altcoins fall. I think the altcoins pump will start in mid-spring.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Every year cryptocurrency becomes more expensive, which means its development is very dynamic and promising. It is increasingly integrating into the world economy and becoming an integral part of it, and this cannot but delight us, investors. Cryptocurrency has a great future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Yes, just like bitcoin it is also a good year for altcoin, this year look like many coins have a potential like ripple, ethereum, and litecoin. Ethereum will more impressive this year, Ripple, on the other hand, does introduce a significant change and litecoin it was made with the idea of it being a better, faster version of Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Some coins will go up, some coins will go down, all as always. What is good about 2018 is that we all still have the opportunity to earn by investing in coins, which today have a non-sky-high price: XLM, XRP, XEM, MIOTA, STRAT and other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
          There are only some altcoin that are good development in the market and not all altcoin are promising,there are many altcoin that falls in price. It seems that only Ripple and ethereum has a good potential in the market right now and demand is getting higher.
Pages:
Jump to: