Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 26. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
indeed i agree with you i think that this year is a good year for alts i hope the alt that  i am holding will reach a respectable price and i wonder if bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars as it was said would likely to reach.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
February 18, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
I bet more on those coins/tokens developed by Chinese people. Because China has one of the largest community here in this world who supports cryptocurrencies. They do love crypto assets and believe more than others do. So if we consider investing on one or more coins they developed, we can rest assured that we will gain from it.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
2018 will be a good year for many coins not only for altcoins - but there will be massive gains in Q2.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

Perhaps, not all altcoin is good for this year 2018. But I do believed there is an altcoin that will become good this year and as I can see Neo, Tky, Trx, dent, and Nem, also Gbx will become a good and better to hold in long term.
For DENT, I think it has reached the highest target for the ICO investor. You must to know the price of DENT has increased higher than x100. Just within a half year, the investor of DENT got that profit, so, I do not hope much profit to earn more from this token. I will choose AirToken instead of DENT Cool
Activity: 421
February 18, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Perhaps, not all altcoin is good for this year 2018. But I do believed there is an altcoin that will become good this year and as I can see Neo, Tky, Trx, dent, and Nem, also Gbx will become a good and better to hold in long term.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 18, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
2018 ıs defınıtely a good year for altcoın for many reasons. One of them ıs the ıntroductıon of many altcoıns ıntroduced ın the prevıous year so there ıs a hıgher chance that some of those thousands wıll result ın success furthermore, coıns lıke Rıpple and IOTA are formıng contracts wıth banks and applyıng theır technology.
Many alts were showing some of their hidden agenda that we didn't even notice before, since last year they all just started this year they've showing what they can do and  those who sis hold them last year can celebrate this years success.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 18, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
bitcoin has grew very impressively in the pass, now there are some strong coins which are predicted to grow stronger than bitcoin and 2018 is the year for altcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
2018 ıs defınıtely a good year for altcoın for many reasons. One of them ıs the ıntroductıon of many altcoıns ıntroduced ın the prevıous year so there ıs a hıgher chance that some of those thousands wıll result ın success furthermore, coıns lıke Rıpple and IOTA are formıng contracts wıth banks and applyıng theır technology.
Activity: 280
-----
February 18, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
Yes, 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN. Altcoins are doing good this year like ethereum and ripple and it's gonna get even better throughout the year. Altcoins now have a very great potential and it will be more stable. Thanks to social media, cryptocurrencies are getting a lot of attention. Altcoins benefit a lot from it. Today, its value is keeping on increasing constantly in the market.

Activity: 448
February 17, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
In regards to Etherium I think the switch to becoming Proof of Stake (PoS) from (PoW) will see the price shoot up. With some awesome marketing this could really capture the greener market. Go Etherium!
Of course, if they receive any bonuses those who have an etherium, then it is clear that the price will certainly grow! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
Yes! 2018 is a good year for altcoin because people are looking now for it and starting to buy and invested money within. Through the media mainstreaming altcoin become popular to the people which resulting to encourage investor to buy and invest money with altcoin. Today altcoin value are rising and they are potential to grow constantly in the market.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
2017 was a very successful year for cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the mainstream media a lot of normal people are attentively to cryptocurrencies. So this means there are so many people who want to invest now in to cryptocurrencies. It started end of the last year, when so many exchanges had to block new registration because it was to much to handle. Now all the new investors got some accounts on the exchanges and all the new money can come in to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 17, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Last year, I already predicted that this year 2018 is better than 2017 as last year offers us high amount of paychecks from our Crypto Investments but this year will even more offer us higher possibilities and opportunities.
I am looking forward in this early year that has been reached 500 billion dollars market capital and will soon increase. Many experts had just said that market cap tail would reach 1 Trillion dollars in just first quarter this year, well, if that's impossible then we could hit that target before this year 2018 ends. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 17, 2018, 11:14:12 AM
Yes the 2018 year has to be greater year for all coins erc20 and bittcoin!i think all goes to moon if watch about what say medium btc can go to year end about 45k$ its nice number and i think its happening now no more drops in near future what u think guys?Comment my post what u think?
Activity: 252
February 17, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
I think or rather I hope that this year will be the year of all crypto currency and big changes in the world financial system. The technology of blockchain should replace the centralized system of banks and fiat money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
Any year is good for altcoins, but not for all, around 90% will die with time, and only good coins with some usability will survive and make us rich.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
I really hope it will be a good year for altcoins. Because of the recent bad times we had , everyone needs a good run from alt coins. Many people lost so much lately so we are all hungry for some good news. I thing we still need to be careful and not get too hyped. Let's see when and how the market will settle , then we can talk about the future.
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
The year 2018 is a good year for altcoin, although now altcoin prices are down in the market but by mid 2018 all altcoin and bitcoin prices will recover as early as the year.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
February 15, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Yes! 2018 is and will certainly be a great year for Altcoins. In fact I feel that in this year, trading Altcoins will reap enormous profits. The market of Altcoins when considered individually may not be able to grow as much as BTC but because of the high volatility people can make a lot of profits.

Consider investing 1000$ in BTC where the value of each BTC may move to 13000$ from 10000$ in two months. The same 1000$ if you invest in an Altcoins, within these two months, the profits may double. This is simply because if you buy 1000 Altcoins at 0.5$, one of the days the value may become 1.2$. At this price if you sell all your coins is at 1.2$, then surely you have gained more than 100% profit. And this happens in a much shorter time compared to that of the time taken for the BTC market.

With a lot of investment happening in the Altcoins market and due to the volume stability, in 2018 there can certainly be a higher ascendance in the price for most of the top Altcoins. To reap profits from the Altcoin market, one has to actively look at the market status, graphs and correlate how the market can be translated into business.
Activity: 252
February 15, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Every day the sun rises is a good day for crypto! Cryto is right now also in its infancy stage and a lot more has to come our way. More the adoption the more its value will increase with time.
Pages:
Jump to: