Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 25. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
I have high hopes for this year. In addition, we were given a great gift in the form of low prices after the fall of bitcoin. So  reserve with patience and wait.
Yes, nothing else remains, just wait and hope that the altcoins bought at a low price will become much more expensive. All coins must follow bitcoin, and it should grow well in price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
I have high hopes for this year. In addition, we were given a great gift in the form of low prices after the fall of bitcoin. So  reserve with patience and wait.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
February 26, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
Yes 2018 seems like a good year for Altcoin. Altcoin have a nice and bright future in crypto market. Many Altcoins are available in crypto market , which are more beneficial .
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:26:19 PM
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
Some of them yes some not, just when i though i can make little profit yesterday the price of coin im holding go down rapidly.Angry choose wisely mate that all i can say

I think that if you look at the prices of coins for the year, most altcoins will grow significantly in price. I believe that as soon as a serious market recovery begins, we will see new growth records for altcoins.  Cheesy
Beside that, I want to recommend you should invest in altcoin with USD rates. You should not count that amount you invested to BTC or any crypto rates, because the cryptocurrency is a large place for normal investor, as long as you have good ROI with USD rates, it is enough, do not regret anything.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
Some of them yes some not, just when i though i can make little profit yesterday the price of coin im holding go down rapidly.Angry choose wisely mate that all i can say

I think that if you look at the prices of coins for the year, most altcoins will grow significantly in price. I believe that as soon as a serious market recovery begins, we will see new growth records for altcoins.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
we all hope that this year will be simply excellent, that the dynamics of the indicators will be significantly different from 2017
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 25, 2018, 11:13:23 AM
It's the year that's gonna weed out all non-essential and worthless tokens/coins.

It's also gonna be the year the ETH would start breaking records, mainly due to the demand created by ERC20 powered ICOs.
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
Altcoins are really the trend when it comes to cryptocurrencies. There are so many digital currencies to choose from. For me it's ripple and monero that look promising.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
If everything will be the way it is now, then 2018, it will probably be the worst year in the history of crypto-currency, so it seems to me that nothing can make this year more joyful than raising the rate of the whole world
Activity: 504
February 25, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
We always want the best for altcoins. But the first quarter of this year is not good for altcoins. All altcoins are down during this period. But i believed that they will recover in the coming months.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
2018 will be a great year for altcoins but only those which can deliver what they promise on their road map and those which can stand out in this sea of altcoins.

During this period of sell down, all altcoins have been sold down. And many will just stay at this level while those which can demonstrate value, will boom and see great returns in 2018.

This is the year of natural attrition for altcoins and only the best will survive. I forsee ETH, NEO will reach new heights this year and many altcoins will do so too. But those altcoins with nothing to show for, will stay at current levels; rightfully so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
Any year is good for altcoins, but not for all, around 90% will die with time, and only good coins with some usability will survive and make us rich.
The good idea project will survive the test of time. For early ICO in the year, they should thrive before the end of the year. The shake off will even lead to removal of some coin from exchanges and some exchanges will get out of active trade too

Altcoins are suffering now, but it can get better soon. The trend should change in coin world, then the prices will increase according to this, hopefully at least.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
Yes, you are right. Many altcoins will be promising this year. But only those that are of useful projects. The coin is worth nothing and will not grow if it is unpromising.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 20, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
Some of the best altcoins will see huge progress this year.
At he same time, lots of projects will fail.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 06:34:29 PM
Yes, you are right. Many altcoins will be promising this year. But only those that are of useful projects. The coin is worth nothing and will not grow if it is unpromising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
yes, I earned a lot more money than Altcom after entering the new year
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
Any year is good for altcoins, but not for all, around 90% will die with time, and only good coins with some usability will survive and make us rich.
The good idea project will survive the test of time. For early ICO in the year, they should thrive before the end of the year. The shake off will even lead to removal of some coin from exchanges and some exchanges will get out of active trade too
Activity: 26
February 18, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
Altcoins will be good, until they're not.  At some point, there will be a day of reckoning when most of them go to (almost) zero.  Only the truly legit/useful ones will survive in the long run.
Activity: 70
February 18, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

As far as I am concerned there will be a flood with ICOs this year. It's going to be harder and harder to actually pick a good coin from the huge amount that's going to invade the cryptocurrencies market. :|
Pages:
Jump to: