Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Cricket World Cup - Discussion & Analysis - page 56. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Recently I read an article that India got better chances to win this edition of cricket world cup even England is leading the rating of oneday international category by their authority ICC. I love cricket betting hence looking for this grand tournament. I am sure this discussion will be helping out gamblers here to pick the right team with better odds so that we can maximize our profit levels. I will be watching all the cricket related topics always for this reason.

After India, I guess England is having better chances as they are co-host for this tournament and the defending champion Australia may get knocked out earlier too as they are not in good form after their key players got banned for ball tempering.

Hey while team India has a good team I feel they’re heavily reliant on their top three batsman’s if they fail their team looses, so I feel India is not my favourite. I was considering England to be the favourites, but after seeing their performance against West Indies I’m having doubts. As far Australia is considered they normally perform well when it comes to World Cup, so I feel they can pull a surprise too so don’t underestimate them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Recently I read an article that India got better chances to win this edition of cricket world cup even England is leading the rating of oneday international category by their authority ICC. I love cricket betting hence looking for this grand tournament. I am sure this discussion will be helping out gamblers here to pick the right team with better odds so that we can maximize our profit levels. I will be watching all the cricket related topics always for this reason.

After India, I guess England is having better chances as they are co-host for this tournament and the defending champion Australia may get knocked out earlier too as they are not in good form after their key players got banned for ball tempering.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
All cricket pundits are saying that Englang is fav. have you already figure it out England and Indian team combination? you are ignoring bangladesh team. they can surprise any team too. just like 2007 world cup lol Cheesy

India :  Yes

England : Still have some reservation on All rounder -wicket-keeper batsman.

Australia : Image is not clear atm due to Warner-Smith duo

South Africa: Even they are not sure about their 15 member squad.

New Zealand : Not much drastic change or any surprise here, a more or less same squad who played against India

Pakistan : Rab Janne (God knows) if they can put politics aside for a small period of time then they are all set.

]
I am willing to bet 0.01BTC for England not to win the worldcup. Who is here to challenge me LOL

I am serious by the way. if anyone is up for the challenge then I will create a new topic for the bet. Anyone? hehe

I am out  Undecided you will win for sure Cheesy I sucks in gambling
@JSRAW You done great job as predictor because I am also feeling same for these all teams your this review deserve one Merit but sadly right now I have nothing but I appreciate your good knowledge of this cricket good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
All cricket pundits are saying that Englang is fav. have you already figure it out England and Indian team combination? you are ignoring bangladesh team. they can surprise any team too. just like 2007 world cup lol Cheesy

India :  Yes

England : Still have some reservation on All rounder -wicket-keeper batsman.

Australia : Image is not clear atm due to Warner-Smith duo

South Africa: Even they are not sure about their 15 member squad.

New Zealand : Not much drastic change or any surprise here, a more or less same squad who played against India

Pakistan : Rab Janne (God knows) if they can put politics aside for a small period of time then they are all set.

]
I am willing to bet 0.01BTC for England not to win the worldcup. Who is here to challenge me LOL

I am serious by the way. if anyone is up for the challenge then I will create a new topic for the bet. Anyone? hehe

I am out  Undecided you will win for sure Cheesy I sucks in gambling
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
~snip~

Maybe we can really have a separate topic for world cup related bets between BTT users? However, I should tell you in advance that I won't be participating in that bet of yours! Grin IMO, the English cricket team is overrated right now.

I am up for that. I am considering to create a pot where BTT members will predict who will win the world-cup. Whoever win will take all the money. If this is a single person then all the money goes not him and if it's multiple people then they split equally.

May be we can use an escrow to send the fund or few of us can create a multiSig wallet and hold the keys. Once we will find the winner/s then we all sign the transaction?

Let me know.

I am excited about it

Cheers :-)

Well, you're the one who's going to manage it, so I guess you should choose an option that looks easier for you to handle. IMO, an escrow would be just fine! Wink

Thanks for your support we actually need few people interested so that it becomes interesting. Can I consider you as one of the candidate? Also how much each you think will be affordable? I am thinking 0.01BTC for per slot. Is that too much?

And, yes let's go with an escrow. Is there anyone who understand cricket and offers escrow? I would appreciate some suggestions.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
~snip~

Maybe we can really have a separate topic for world cup related bets between BTT users? However, I should tell you in advance that I won't be participating in that bet of yours! Grin IMO, the English cricket team is overrated right now.

I am up for that. I am considering to create a pot where BTT members will predict who will win the world-cup. Whoever win will take all the money. If this is a single person then all the money goes not him and if it's multiple people then they split equally.

May be we can use an escrow to send the fund or few of us can create a multiSig wallet and hold the keys. Once we will find the winner/s then we all sign the transaction?

Let me know.

I am excited about it

Well, you're the one who's going to manage it, so I guess you should choose an option that looks easier for you to handle. IMO, an escrow would be just fine! Wink
legendary
Hey Guys,

My favorite team for World cup is England because this team looks very balanced to me. they bat deep, got a couple of good allrounders and playing in their backyard. those days are gone when the host team used to lose in every world cup.

Other than the Eng team, India is doing pretty good if they manage to get their combination right for playing X1 they no one can stop this team.
I would not be very surprised if India and England playing finals against each other.

Australia is the underdog in this World cup or to some extent Afganistan too. this team can surprise any team in their day, they showed the determination in Asia cup.

Newzealand and Proteas are good teams too but they don't give much confidence as a team.

Personally, I would like to see Ind vs Pak in the world cup final. if it happens then everyone can imagine the excitement in the cricketing World and for sure lockdown in both countries during the match.

T20 is something that a single good match of any team can change the whole situation. Even the best of the team could fail on that match and might get out of the tournament. It is really unpredictable but overall considering SL, Bangladesh chances get slim considering the team and their cricket matches they have lost recently.

What do you mean by T20?
We were talking about Cricket worldcup this year which will be hosted by England, Wales. It's 50 over format. ODI match hehe
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Hey Guys,

My favorite team for World cup is England because this team looks very balanced to me. they bat deep, got a couple of good allrounders and playing in their backyard. those days are gone when the host team used to lose in every world cup.

Other than the Eng team, India is doing pretty good if they manage to get their combination right for playing X1 they no one can stop this team.
I would not be very surprised if India and England playing finals against each other.

Australia is the underdog in this World cup or to some extent Afganistan too. this team can surprise any team in their day, they showed the determination in Asia cup.

Newzealand and Proteas are good teams too but they don't give much confidence as a team.

Personally, I would like to see Ind vs Pak in the world cup final. if it happens then everyone can imagine the excitement in the cricketing World and for sure lockdown in both countries during the match.

T20 is something that a single good match of any team can change the whole situation. Even the best of the team could fail on that match and might get out of the tournament. It is really unpredictable but overall considering SL, Bangladesh chances get slim considering the team and their cricket matches they have lost recently.
legendary
~snip~

Let me know.

I am excited about it

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Sarfaraz Ahmed has been confirmed as the captain for Pakistan for the world cup.

legendary
~snip~

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hey Guys,

legendary
~snip~

I think you have missed out England. For me England is of the favorite to won this world cup on their home ground.  
India is a strong team but i think they may not preform that well on the English wickets. Pakistan can beat anyone on any day but they are not consistent so its hard for them to win all the consecutive knockout matches.
Pakistan in fact did win the Champions Trophy in 2017 in England. No one predicted it but they eventually had a good tournament. The reason I am not considering England to win because the history is not with them. They were in three finals but never was able to win a cup. Funny cricket, they never gone to the home who invented them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Guys what is you pick for the WC?
Here is mine...
India
Pakistan it could be Australia too just not sure. I may change my preference later after seeing the warm up matches.

I know this Pakistan team is not performing well but the team is able to beat anyone when they play well together.

I think you have missed out England. For me England is of the favorite to won this world cup on their home ground. 
India is a strong team but i think they may not preform that well on the English wickets. Pakistan can beat anyone on any day but they are not consistent so its hard for them to win all the consecutive knockout matches.
legendary
Guys what is you pick for the WC?
Here is mine...
India
Pakistan it could be Australia too just not sure. I may change my preference later after seeing the warm up matches.

I know this Pakistan team is not performing well but the team is able to beat anyone when they play well together.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Indian cricket team is very powerful and has the ability to Won the World Cup this year in England but at the same time we cannot deny the fact that England is very powerful in their home grounds and they have the ability to give tough time to India and other strong teams.
England might play good in their homegrounds but you know considering their current performance, they are not going to have a good journey in world cup. I agree that India have a good chance to win this cup. South Africa is also a deserved team despite their bad luck.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
The warm up matches will give some insights into the playing team and their current form as well. Though I am sure many new players would be given a chance into this warm up matches so that they can create a bench strength in case if their is an absence of the big player so that team might get the right combination.

I always like the idea of seeing players during warm up matches before a major tournament, as it gives you a clear idea about their fitness levels and shows the form they’re in.

I too think that Sarfaraz should not be the captain. Shoib Malik is a better choice for me. Sarfaraz is a good batsman and he should only carry that responsibilty in the world cup. He will do better. But as a captain, he will not be able to play better.

I believe no one will be surprised that Sarfaraz captaincy is under threat, he has himself to be blamed for this mess. I’m not sure if Shoib Malik is the ideal candidate for the job, but then again there’re not many good candidates either.
yes analysing a player before the match will be very important so it will be the right time to choose the good team and also be the best team to develop the skills it will helpful for them to warm up before the match to get good fitness also.
legendary
~snip~

Indian cricket team is very powerful and has the ability to Won the World Cup this year in England but at the same time we cannot deny the fact that England is very powerful in their home grounds and they have the ability to give tough time to India and other strong teams.
Ahh England. They are another unfortunate team like the chokers. England has yet to win the World Cup can you believe it? They were in finals three times (1979, 1987, 1992) but could not turn any of it to get the trophy.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866

England and India are the in form team for the past few years and they have a well rounded team with top players in their playing eleven, England does have a deep batting line up and they have the advantage of playing in their home town which makes things easier for them, but i am not sure about the groups both teams are in.
I will keep India ahead than England. India is predictable with consistency. The betting line up is worlds best and the bowling line up is sharper then so many times in the past.

England has a fair chance. Problem with England is that in big tournaments they lose the patience and give away the chances.

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Its strange that PCB official change captain as per series. article says that sarfraz's tenure as a captain was about to finish or something like this. how can management except consistency with team if they change captain every year.
Pages:
Jump to: