Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 11. (Read 19905 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Blockchain conquers more and more new industries. This means that cryptocurrency will be developed for payments.
Crypto-Riche Millennials Take The Yachting Industry
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-riche-millennials-take-the-yachting-industry/
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
Speaking in 2019, which will come soon, I'm sure crypto will be better than the current price. Ethereum can be said to fail this year and almost 60% of the previous price was lost, but the market is starting to improve and what I believe is the number of altcoins that improve its quality. everything that will happen we must be ready, because it is still a mystery and we can more or less just predict to do the next step.

Ethereum has lost over 90% of its price during this year actually. The price of 1 ETH was $1,389 at some point in January 2018, and today it is $113. If I wasn't confident in the much wider future adoption of such promising coins as ETH, I'd think this is the end. But I'm sure that the future world needs blockchain technologies and crytpo currencies, and that's why I see today's price not as a bad sign, but rather as a great chance for the new adopters to jump in. No one even dreamed back in January 2018 about seeing the price of ETH at the level it was in May 2017 again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Speaking in 2019, which will come soon, I'm sure crypto will be better than the current price. Ethereum can be said to fail this year and almost 60% of the previous price was lost, but the market is starting to improve and what I believe is the number of altcoins that improve its quality. everything that will happen we must be ready, because it is still a mystery and we can more or less just predict to do the next step.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
My long-term investments in crypto coins have recently lost many times in dollar terms, and the bearish trend of the market is to blame. I believe that cryptocurrency has great prospects in the future. And I hope that 2019 will bring a bullish trend to the crypto market and coin prices will exceed 2018 values.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Hopefully 2019 will be the year of crypto, all of them hope that the crypto price will recover and rise soon.
Activity: 420
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
Lets hope together and also based on todays market, i really believe that next year will be a better time for the crypto world.
It should be so much better that what happen during 2018.
Activity: 602
A lot of forecasts that many people make can still not give us anything, because today there are so many problems that unfortunately today can not bring us anything good except another portion of bad news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
of course, the optimists will continue to be so. still full of vigor and positive thinking for crypto in 2019. because the future will be more and more lucrative opportunities with an increasingly sophisticated technological progress.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I strongly believe 2019 will be a great year for crypto. So many good news flying around, the recent Bloomberg announcement about Facebook doing its own crypto, ETH 's Constantinople, Neo Devcon, major investment on Waves platform, BCH and BTC big news etc will boom the crypto space.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I also heard that Ethereum going to the fork and it is very positive news for Ethereum. A lot of other happenings are also expected in the first month of 2019 which can change the market mod good positively.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I think, every year is a new beginning for crypto, which must be considered is whether next year will be better or worse. of course what we hope for is that Crypto will get better in the future, but who knows
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I am hoping also that it would be happen in the first month of  2019. Though 2018 is not good for crypto currency in terms of price value but in general 2028 was a massive acceptance for crypto currency even banks are getting interested and recognize digital currency as a new currency accepted in online payments hopefully real value may realized and reflected this 2019
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It is not a new beginning, but the continuation of crypto currencies. We all hope that crypto currencies are going to be more adopted and accepted by people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Yes, definitely should be better. We have been falling for a long time, so it's time to start growing. And as we can see now, the growth may have already begun, and in 2019 everything will be just fine!
Activity: 854
2019 will be a build year, Build period of time after a bull market when new bitcoin infrastructure gets built.  2019 will be big and buy your favorite coin since now!
- Devs not checking price
- New wallets solutions
- New Features
- New use cases
- New applications
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I think 2019 is not the beginning of something new
Because we already have a development so 2019 is the continuation of the developments regarding crypto currency and it’s just gonna get better and bigger

Which are you eager for ?
The beginning or the development??
Activity: 308
2018 is only the year for bear mode, we lost asset value a lot, I hope 2019 will be only a year for bull,  many people will be happy because of that
Activity: 434
No one can say the exact things will happen in the coming 2019 but the only things we can do is stay calm keep our hope that 2019 is the good year for cryptocurrencies, in that way we can help our self to stay calm while waiting what we are expecting in this year coming.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
I hope so cause we are community suffer a lot on this year
This year is very hard for us, many people say crypto is dead but I always believe good time gonna come for believers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
We have been waiting for the mark increase for around a year and it is finally here. Hope this is not a usual short up trend that is followed by the much bigger dump. Lets see what happens and believe in crypto currencies!
Pages:
Jump to: