Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 14. (Read 19905 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Given the current market situation, it is quite difficult to make a prediction about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in 2019, the prospects for coin prices to rise in the future.
Everybody is hoping that the price grow again on the market. This might be a new beginning because dip happens now has a better change in the future. Crypto market won't stay on the situation it has experiencing now, correction will happen and people gonna gain profit again. Following year can be bountiful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
We have nothing more to do, just wait and believe. I don't think that at the beginning of the year there will be a sharp and big growth right away but the fact that we grow a little is certain. That is why you should never give up. Meet the holidays with good thoughts.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
2019 is a very important year, a lot of large sites will launch their activities, a lot of good news is already there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I am very sure that in 2019 crypto will be more able to develop properly and that the working system will be changed as efficiently as possible so that it can induce unwanted things, and coins in 2019 will definitely add more and fulfill the crypto world too.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I can't really say much but I hope so. Because the technology is only getting better and better. More people are and will be using the technology out of curiosity and its convenience will pave a new wave for the market.
The new wave will definitely be soon, but it is not clear yet when and what events should occur so that people start buying cryptocurrency again. maybe halving
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

I do not believe in 2019 at all) this year we will see a dead market, but 2020 will be interesting!
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
I don't think that strong growth should be expected early by next year, it will begin only when decentralized applications and coins on the blockchain begin to be used massively, when the blockchain will find real use in life in the world. This will happen necessarily, but obviously not soon. Bitcoin showed obvious problems with scalability, remember how the network lagged at the beginning of the year, on the hype, the transaction delays and huge commissions? These problems must be solved. Of course, there are new coins all the time, with very good indicators of scalability and transactions speed, but they have not yet received widespread use and acceptance. Some coins will be accepted, it is very possible that in a few years the top coins on the coinmarketcap will look completely different.
Activity: 373
Whatever will be in the next episode of crypto is difficult to determine, maybe the same with the current or even more badly as what we experience but what matter most is for us, determining that there is hope that awaits no matter what will happen in the future.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
surely I will believe that in 2019 ethereum will be able to go up in price again and the market will return to normal because, many will change at the end of 2018, making many positive changes for 2019 as well, many new coins will appear which will color again.
Activity: 518
Yes I hope so, a miracle can happen every now and then hoping that it will appear next year in crypto we need it to keep crypto moving and overcome the way the market does for now.
Hopefully, all of our hopes can be realized because everything is still limited to expectations and no one knows the certainty, maybe if 2019 the market conditions begin to improve I think it will make trust again for investors and traders as well to plunge back into this crypto world. because I see now they are slowly starting to leave the crypto world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Yes I hope so, a miracle can happen every now and then hoping that it will appear next year in crypto we need it to keep crypto moving and overcome the way the market does for now.
Activity: 854
I can't really say much but I hope so. Because the technology is only getting better and better. More people are and will be using the technology out of curiosity and its convenience will pave a new wave for the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA

I hope so because cryptocurrency right now is at the down deeper and we can wait until the next year. But we still lucky in this month because many coins were trying to break the wall so we can expect that in the next year, every coins will rises again. I hope that bitcoin price will not down deeper as now and stay at a price now because it will give impact to the altcoin which means, the altcoin can go lower than now.

only in hopes that it seems impossible. the market needs something that can move it. so we have to wait until it is there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I'm not really sure the reason for the eth fork is to increase prices...
I guess it could go up because people feel like they can get a free forked coin.
But it would only be a temporary spike.

AS far as 2019 goes, I think we will see more of the same, bearish and crashing.
I don't think we've seen the bottom yet.
My guess is that it will stay stable for the next month or so and then crash again.
From the bottom (I'm thinking btc at $2500) it will stay that way most of the year.

2020 is when it will finally recover.
Considering how insane the last bull run was it isn't unreasonable to think this.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

I'm not the only one hoping everybody is hoping that it's going to be a new lease on life for all the top coins, I'm not hoping for a repeat of 2017 I'm just hoping that it's not going to reach to this level anymore, everybody here is on a losing side and that includes me.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
dont get your hopes just because of those, 2019 might be just another 2018, a whole consolidation or so
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think that in 2019 we will really see the bottom of the market and then we will go up. The main question is where the bottom will be and what coins we should buy.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Preditions are not the reference to invest on any investments so don't invest just based on it.I thik that 2019 is also going to be much gradual sideways market for crypto but who know what we have until that happens.

Just hope for the new beginning with better prices,if all follow the same then surel there will be a difference in the crypto market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Well, the price for ETH will be fixed in the first quarter because it will become faster. However, Bitcoin continues to fall. And the pressure of bitcoin will occur at ETH.
Undoubtedly Ethereum will fix in first quarter, But crypto environment is little down in recent days. So no one is predict the future raise. I think all the peoples are again participate in crypto mining and trading then only it will back to form. So I expect 2019 is the good growing year in crypto economy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
You believe that forks can make prices go up, what about the BCH and conflicts that exist in their developers? other than that is there any other good news, I also expect good growth in 2019 but if it is not supported by signals or whales I think that is only a mere hope.
Pages:
Jump to: