Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 13. (Read 19905 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
Of course! My prediction is that in 2019 the crypto market will rise again, but the increase will definitely be slow. and I think the peak is in mid 2019
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
everyone here is sure to hope so, I believe crypto will definitely recover, if the price of bitcoin experiences a significant increase next year, it can be said that 2019 is the year of the return of crypto glory, hopefully prices can soon rise again and markets recover
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
predictions for better in 2019 there will be only now starting at the end of the year, but not so seen whether it will be good or not, and we can see in some markets the price of coins has started to rise but not so far up, let's wait for 2019.
Well, now the market begins to grow and I think that growth will be until December 27, and then we will see a fall again and it will continue in 2019
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
People only live with hope, I mean people who earn on cryptocurrency. I think that in 2019 the market situation will be much better than in 2018 as in 2018 there was a strong drop in prices and the new year should bring us profit.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Yes 2019 will be a good year for crypto.. and we're already seeing the slight movement of the price of btc.. that is a good sign for next year
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
predictions for better in 2019 there will be only now starting at the end of the year, but not so seen whether it will be good or not, and we can see in some markets the price of coins has started to rise but not so far up, let's wait for 2019.
Activity: 686

There seems to be a lot of hope when it comes to the coin but it does not look like the coins are going to get any better this year, we are most likely going to be stuck in this bear market for a very long time and even with that we might not even get to see any kind of recovery in the coins next year, which would mean we would be taking longer
Activity: 266
Given the current market situation, it is quite difficult to make a prediction about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in 2019, the prospects for coin prices to rise in the future.

I have been dealing with the crypto for a long time, but I do not remember the bearish trend that would last so long as in 2018. Thus, I can guess that 2019 will be the better time, and the bulls will come here.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Crypto will not just rise the how we saw it in late 2017. We will have to wait for the market to rebound slowly. Expecting the market to rise in 2019 may lead us to other dangerous expectations which will ruin the market again.
Activity: 686
Cryptocurrency even under conditions of subsidence developing. I think that 2019 will be successful in terms of increasing the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market and the value of coins.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Hope it will happen. Lets be positive on the next year,  another year of  getting a chance of good profit and hoping that the value of coins will now increase.
Everybody are waiting that 2019 will be a good year for all of us. We should never give up.
I also hope that the year 2019 will be very successful for cryptocurrency. But at the moment it is very difficult to believe in it.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think that in 2019 one should not expect a large increase in prices, because people are not ready to invest their money again due to large losses in 2018. I also doubt that updating the network of ethereum will give a big boost to the price.
Activity: 518
Hope it will happen. Lets be positive on the next year,  another year of  getting a chance of good profit and hoping that the value of coins will now increase.
Everybody are waiting that 2019 will be a good year for all of us. We should never give up.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
If 2019 will not be able to get rid of the bearish trend, many cryptocurrencies are at risk to disappear. In my opinion, interest in cryptocurrencies has fallen too much and further decline in the bitcoin rate, as well as altcoins will leave only the most loyal supporters on the market. But I think that not everything is so bad and we are waiting for a lot of important events that can return the bulls to the market.
Activity: 1024

early 2019 there may not be changes to the market, especially ethereum and bitcoin. so we will remain in the bear market next year. ethereum update is still uncertain, ETFs are still not clear. and nothing new can make the market excited again. so I can make sure 2019 is not the right time to buy.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

I really hope so, i can't survive another bad year market
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
not believe anymore but must be confident and optimistic, as a true trader must always be optimistic that there will be significant developments in the future. I believe in that, it's time to repeat the glory in the past year hopefully
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
We all know that crypto market is unpredictable, and yet many of us tend to believe in optimistic predictions and to ignore the bad ones. From my point of view this is the right behavior in general, and I'll explain why do I think so. Since no prediction can be regarded as a reliable one, why feel bad for no reason? I think that the US SEC will finally make a positive decision on some ETF in the first quarter of 2019, because prices can stabilize at the bottom for some time and it would be a crime against investors to not provide them with a good opportunity. Also the launch of Bakkt is round the corner, which will undeniably be a huge step towards mass adoption of crypto currencies. So, I think, yeah, we have a great year ahead.
Activity: 434
surely I will believe that in 2019 ethereum will be able to go up in price again and the market will return to normal because, many will change at the end of 2018, making many positive changes for 2019 as well, many new coins will appear which will color again.
Yeah, like in the end of 2017, most of the cryptocurrencies are soaring to their highest ATH in the world which you can expect. Hope this will be a massive returns for my investment lol.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Really hard to say if 2019 will be a better year for crypto.
I expect nothing and let myself be surprised.
Of course i hope that 2019 will be better, but i am not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: