Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 12. (Read 19905 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
I think so, hopefully in the year 2019 that the crypto prices will increasing so that we can recover our losses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Hope it will happen. Lets be positive on the next year,  another year of  getting a chance of good profit and hoping that the value of coins will now increase.
Everybody are waiting that 2019 will be a good year for all of us. We should never give up.

We shouldn't give up, but we'd better adapt our plans to the market situation. So it doesn't matter whether the market will be good or bad next year, smart people will make money anyway! Ofc, we'd prefer the growth to the downfall, so let's hope!
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Maybe or maybe not for now. We don't know yet what could happen. Predictions cannot be trusted and many failed to predict outcomes which drives people to believe what was more like a false hope. We can only aim at something that is planned and not on what others believed. So for this 2019 we should plan on investments to avoid loses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i think so too, im pretty sure in 2019 there will be huge change of crypto currency, and maybe with some regulation whos can made ico better, not the fake one.
Jpt
Activity: 374
I also do believe in the year 2019 for the betterment of crypto market. I think major steps like regulations will be finalized and confusion over the utility of cryptocurrency will also be removed. Likewise, institutional investors may also be attracted towards the new invention as they are waiting for a good time to flow their investment in better opportunities.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I think so, yes. This bear market has wiped out most of crap projects in cryptocurrency world, we would see new things next year.
Activity: 504
Of course, I am sure of this that crypto will be better in the future compared to this year, in the future crypto will slowly recover and of course we hope that there will be more good projects going forward and crypto will succeed again.
Activity: 644
I personally am very sure that crypto will get better in 2019. We have seen and felt what happened during 2018 that many ICO projects failed and the crypto market collapsed. So that makes me sure if next year there will be a good change.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
             I think 2019 will be a year of development, a year in which many new investors will join the crypto market. Even if it is not a year of profits, I think it will be a better year than 2018. As far as I understand, in 2019 the number of coins minted will be halved, so the ethereum price will increase. We do not have to see these years as a failure. The failure would be to withdraw our money, under the price we invested. If this does not happen, the story goes on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes maybe in 2019 this could be a good start for cryptocurrency and hopefully the price of cryptocurrency can recover and more platforms are starting to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I hope so. The market is showing some light as it recovers for a small percentage yesterday, probably around 11% increase on some coins. That is why I bought some Ethereum the moment it goes below $100. Still buying it if it goes below to $100 again. For some reason, it looks like the coins that just nosedived has a high possibility of recovering than any other coin.
accumulate our cryptocurrency stock as much as we can.maybe till end of december investors will improve their portofolio. or maybe we called it " window dressing ".and will continued in january when BAKKT trading launched.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I hope so. The market is showing some light as it recovers for a small percentage yesterday, probably around 11% increase on some coins. That is why I bought some Ethereum the moment it goes below $100. Still buying it if it goes below to $100 again. For some reason, it looks like the coins that just nosedived has a high possibility of recovering than any other coin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I think as the time passes crypto grows and matures. With time we grow as a community and the market grows with us. I think the time is on our side in this case.
Activity: 434
some time this crypto continues to rise and the more experienced an increase in price. for the future, it is expected this will certainly later getting better again and the year 2019 will be the year of recovery in crypto. If there is no change means it will be reasonable when the thing a lot of people who go from crypto.
copper member
Activity: 350
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

Generally year 2018 is not good for cryptocurrency , although some people are still able to earn money in crypto base of independent strategy and in year 2019 is very promising for crypto as we look back the history with no successive bad year for crypto currency .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

of course I believe in 2019 is a new beginning for cryptocurrency to grow again and is a better year for cryptocurrency compared to 2018, because in 2018 cryptocurrency is in a bad situation due to the increase that occurred in 2017, so that in 2018 there was a price adjustment that made the price of cryptocurrency fall very much and of course in 2018 is the right time to buy more cryptocurrency, because the price drops very far and i believe in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will increase again and giving us profit, then of course make our portfolio green again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
Hope it will happen. Lets be positive on the next year,  another year of  getting a chance of good profit and hoping that the value of coins will now increase.
Everybody are waiting that 2019 will be a good year for all of us. We should never give up.
I'm pretty sure because the cycle keeps repeating after the decline will be followed by an increase. Although the process can be fast or slow, the important thing is we are sure and can take advantage of every opportunity properly.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
I think 2019 will be the year when institutional investors enter the market and that could  multiply  the space x10
Many of them waiting on sidelines for market regulations and observing the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I personally hope that the year 2019 will be one of the best years for the positive development of cryptocurrency globally because cryptocurrency has achieved maximum exposure and stability,more activities will push the performance very far.
Activity: 252
I strongly believe that 2019 would be the best year for crypto currencies. It would be an awesome year because we will face so much great updates at the beginning of 2019 and it seems like the market is slowly recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: