Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2589. (Read 899429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
October 23, 2018, 08:09:59 PM
I told you again guys! I told yaaah! That today its gonna be 0-3! lol Is that you called the king when he cannot make free throws?? And how about the winning shot? hahahaha

I have several favorite players in the NBA and one of them is Lebron, but I havent been a hater to anyone, like everytime you make a comment, it'll focused on just hating. Hating is different from a constructive critisism, and this right here is a perfect example of HATING. Comments like this has no contribution on the discussions, we're supposed to be discussing the plays, player stats, and how the game went to further analyse the team's capability and will be used as an advantage when you place a bet. It could also be ignored perhaps, since this will be considered as toxic to healthy sports discussions.

So? Then ban me on this topic! Why should I hailed the so called the king? King Kong!!! He's not good and he's a loser!
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
October 23, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
I told you again guys! I told yaaah! That today its gonna be 0-3! lol Is that you called the king when he cannot make free throws?? And how about the winning shot? hahahaha

I have several favorite players in the NBA and one of them is Lebron, but I havent been a hater to anyone, like everytime you make a comment, it'll focused on just hating. Hating is different from a constructive critisism, and this right here is a perfect example of HATING. Comments like this has no contribution on the discussions, we're supposed to be discussing the plays, player stats, and how the game went to further analyse the team's capability and will be used as an advantage when you place a bet. It could also be ignored perhaps, since this will be considered as toxic to healthy sports discussions.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
October 23, 2018, 04:53:50 PM
Lost on damn nurkic under 14.5 points and he scored 22
Lebron made it with that overtime but this guy killed me shameee
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 23, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

The game was intense and overall a good match. Looks like you didn't watched the whole game because you are focus on being a hater. Both teams shows spectacular performance so I called it a great night for both teams. DeRozan is a beast and almost hit a triple triple and what a coincidence they have the same stats with LeBron.

I understand Lebron is old now and he can't give his 100% on defense and offense at the same time and be amazing on playoffs but he is on Lakers now and his team is basically all young players so if he wants to be in the playoff discussion he needs to play really hard because this is west, anything can change with just a single win in the west, remember last year.

He is on 15th season right now and still one of the dominant players in the league, do you think he really not plays hard every game? What do you want guys? 40 points? 50 points? 60 points? 70 points? Always triple double? Ball hog? Let those young players step up and don't just LeBron LeBron LeBron. Honestly I don't see LeBron as the faced of the Lakers today so why people still making Lakers = LeBron. And besides even they ended up in lower standing in the West, I don't see it as a big deal.

LeBron's era is bound to end soon but I believed Lakers will get a playoffs spot. And of course Dallas Mavericks lol.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 23, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Once again we have seen another game of Lakers that basically no one aside from Javale Mcgee is trying their hardest.
Maybe Hart and Kuzma as well but those are not the guys you want to be the second and third players on your team. Where is Lebron ?

Just because you look at his stats and see his buzzer beater do not think he really played there, he just stands still and tries to be close to his man on defense and that's it, no proper help, no effort, no contest, just be around on defense.

I understand Lebron is old now and he can't give his 100% on defense and offense at the same time and be amazing on playoffs but he is on Lakers now and his team is basically all young players so if he wants to be in the playoff discussion he needs to play really hard because this is west, anything can change with just a single win in the west, remember last year.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 23, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
Kobe will not miss 2 free throws in an endgame; the more MJ will be. Lebron is just not that good! It's a great blunder when the Lakers pick him up. They better get Khawi who is a sure ball player! I loved Lakers then, with those enthusiastic young players, but I hate them now!! And it's nice to see them in losing streak and not making in playoffs.

Looks like you are a pure Lebron James hater. Grin

There are times it could happen. They call it off night.
As I told here, it is too early to predict everything just because of the first 10 games. Give them a 20 and you may see a lot of changes from thereon.

Besides, Lebron is not getting any younger. Actually, I do love how he still takes care of his body and specially his agility. It is like he is still young.

Can we have enough of this Lakers team and look out for the other good ones?
stabilascan.org
October 23, 2018, 09:48:21 AM
Kobe will not miss 2 free throws in an endgame; the more MJ will be. Lebron is just not that good! It's a great blunder when the Lakers pick him up. They better get Khawi who is a sure ball player! I loved Lakers then, with those enthusiastic young players, but I hate them now!! And it's nice to see them in losing streak and not making in playoffs.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 23, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
So in short Lakers is not a good team. Lebron is not the GOAT but a self-proclaimed one! They will keep on losing; the west teams are too good for him. He should stay at the east and hopes he will be in the finals again. But in the west? He had no chance!

Well, Lakers seems to be improving compare to last year. Also, Lebron proclaimed he's a GOAT it's the people and the analysts that had been arguing about it for years. I'm not a Lebron fan or anything, though I'm just saying.

I must say, That Lebron and the lakers are really struggling, however, This is just the beginning of the season, a lot might still happen. Especially when the chemistry of this team suddenly kicks in. Who knew, right?

Is that you called the king when he cannot make free throws?? And how about the winning shot? hahahaha

Even, the best of bests had their off night. Remember that Cheesy

Moreover, Raptors is really a team to beat. Kawhi is indeed a good addition to the team, the chemistry between him and Lowry is outstanding. Also, I must say that Leonard did improve in terms of his offense.

On the other side, Minnesota's DRose has returned. Even though, He's off the bench he is really contributing like he used to be in his prime. I'd only hope that he could manage to stay healthy for the rest of the season.
stabilascan.org
October 23, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 23, 2018, 12:30:43 AM
LOL! See I told you guys, today Lebron will fall to the hands of the Rockets! hahahahaha Good to see Lebron in losing streak. They will not even go to the playoffs!
It’s way too early to be making such a bold prediction and in truth it wouldn’t be surprising if the Lakers don’t make it to the playoffs but with Lebron on that team, anything is possible.
Its fine if they are predicting that Lebron will fall.

You just can't please everyone and we do have our favorite team to bet, favorite player to support and to bash. I also see that having Lebron Lakers is a power up for them, its just too early to speculate but its your opinion guys and nothing is wrong with that, we're all entitle for it.

I thought that the Lakers will win at hope as I predicted but I was wrong. Anyways, its another close game and its seems to be they lost at the closing minutes so yes, there's a lot of pieces needed to be solved down the stretch so they can close out games. This is just a bump because the Lakers is a new team under LeBron, might takes more games to really adjust but he is already perform of what is expected from him so no complains. The other players needed to step up though.
Terrible start it is for them, this is only what others are seeing. 0-2 to be precise.

They still have more games to win for this season until April 2019. I guess its fine up to 5 games to calibrate until the whole team is set and is enough with their losses. Nevertheless, overrated or not still I think that they are one of the strongest in this season. I'm not overhyping them because they have two loss but what will be the comments if they are able to win those 2 first games?

Good question. It will be a different tune for everyone if Lakers has a successful debut with James and then won their home games against the Houston Rockets. Those bashers will be at the sideline and won't comment unless they lost or have a bad game,  Grin

What do you expect?, the team was a complete overhaul so they have to make some adjustments and its fine to see them lost some games at the beginning.  James is a competitor and won't just let this sit on his shoulders. Sooner or later he will pushed and get this 1 important win. And as you look at their division, the number spot 1 are shared by 3 teams with 1-2 win/lost record. So the season is still young to say the Lakers case is hopeless.
I'm sure that they won't say any single thing if that happened.

But it happened and we have to move on and just watch the next matches to come. He's a one-man team and it was proven with his past teams that he has been with. This is a challenge not only for him and for his teammates too, they are adjusting and let's give them some space to prove themselves.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 22, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
LOL! See I told you guys, today Lebron will fall to the hands of the Rockets! hahahahaha Good to see Lebron in losing streak. They will not even go to the playoffs!
It’s way too early to be making such a bold prediction and in truth it wouldn’t be surprising if the Lakers don’t make it to the playoffs but with Lebron on that team, anything is possible.

You just can't please everyone and we do have our favorite team to bet, favorite player to support and to bash. I also see that having Lebron Lakers is a power up for them, its just too early to speculate but its your opinion guys and nothing is wrong with that, we're all entitle for it.

I thought that the Lakers will win at hope as I predicted but I was wrong. Anyways, its another close game and its seems to be they lost at the closing minutes so yes, there's a lot of pieces needed to be solved down the stretch so they can close out games. This is just a bump because the Lakers is a new team under LeBron, might takes more games to really adjust but he is already perform of what is expected from him so no complains. The other players needed to step up though.
Terrible start it is for them, this is only what others are seeing. 0-2 to be precise.

They still have more games to win for this season until April 2019. I guess its fine up to 5 games to calibrate until the whole team is set and is enough with their losses. Nevertheless, overrated or not still I think that they are one of the strongest in this season. I'm not overhyping them because they have two loss but what will be the comments if they are able to win those 2 first games?

Good question. It will be a different tune for everyone if Lakers has a successful debut with James and then won their home games against the Houston Rockets. Those bashers will be at the sideline and won't comment unless they lost or have a bad game,  Grin

What do you expect?, the team was a complete overhaul so they have to make some adjustments and its fine to see them lost some games at the beginning.  James is a competitor and won't just let this sit on his shoulders. Sooner or later he will pushed and get this 1 important win. And as you look at their division, the number spot 1 are shared by 3 teams with 1-2 win/lost record. So the season is still young to say the Lakers case is hopeless.
October 22, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
October 22, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

I thought that the Lakers will win at home as I predicted but I was wrong. Anyways, its another close game and its seems to be they lost at the closing minutes so yes, there's a lot of pieces needed to be solved down the stretch so they can close out games. This is just a bump because the Lakers is a new team under LeBron, might takes more games to really adjust but he is already perform of what is expected from him so no complains. The other players needed to step up though.
October 22, 2018, 07:39:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 22, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
That's the kind of action that really shows that lakers are very motivated to win every game this season, however, the chemistry has not been form yet, it will take I guess and they might be frustrated along the way as the losing streak continues.

I'm trying not to be too harsh on them, it's been only two games. They were both highly competitive and could have gone either way. Blazers and Rockets are also one of the best teams in the west, probably top four seeds.

The thing I don't like when I watch the Lakers is when JaVale goes to the bench and they either play Bron or Kuzma at the five. They are so vulnerable defensively as there is basically no paint protection, each drive is a basket or a foul for the opposing team. Maybe give Mo Wagner or Zubac a chance idk...

At least, Lonzo gets to start now with upcoming multiple game suspensions for Rondo and Ingram.
The fight wasn't really that small to get maximum a 4 game suspension ? I mean it was all out brawl where people actually threw punches and some of the punches actually hit their faces and all that, this wasn't really some small pushing each other type deal, it was a big fight.

Now, I understand as people who watch UFC and so forth we know this was nothing in the sense that it wasn't really a big "fight" but for the NBA standards if you throw a punch and it hits your opponent the ban should be at least 20 games if not more. There is no place in the NBA for all out brawls and fights and NBA has moved well beyond the gangsta thug lets fight malice at the palace days behind, this is more modern, this is more sleek and tech NBA where more PC is used than not. Definetly should have been a longer ban for all people involved.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 22, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

So in short Lakers is not a good team. Lebron is not the GOAT but a self-proclaimed one! They will keep on losing; the west teams are too good for him. He should stay at the east and hopes he will be in the finals again. But in the west? He had no chance!

Lakers is not all about Lebron. Lebron is not all about Lakers. You as an anti-LeBron will really focus on their losses until the end. Can't believed there are people who are focusing much on every lose of Los Angeles Lakers just because of pure hate. LeBron transfer on a team that isn't even visible on playoffs for several years now so it's not really a big deal if they are on losing streak right now. The moment LeBron transfer to Lakers, it's really expected by the majority that his final streak is now over.

Didn't you noticed the improvement of Lakers young cores? These players will be the future gunners of this franchise. That's what matters here. If they failed this season, there still lots of seasons to follow.

By looking at the stats to their 2 first games, I can say that is good. It's just that, as I said in my recent post, it's not enough to fuel the fire.

Enjoy the game mate.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 22, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
Lebron is facing good teams on their start, that's why they have a bad start. Their next game would be against the spurs and this is a tough one again but if they win this, it would give them a good momentum.

Too early to say that.
We cannot justify everything with just three to four games.
They haven't even trained much. It was a late trade and chemistry is still not there.
Pre-season games made them look good but that is a soft game which gives freebies of shots.

I do think people are depending too much with Lebron or asking too much.
He is one man. He needs a team. They are not that ready yet. They need to learn how their team mates play for now.
Let us see after 20 games maybe.
stabilascan.org
October 22, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
Lebron is facing good teams on their start, that's why they have a bad start. Their next game would be against the spurs and this is a tough one again but if they win this, it would give them a good momentum.

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 22, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 22, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
The point is of course Cavs will not become champions without Lebron, it was an impossible odd thing that lebron actually pulled of a ring while he was there during this warriors tenure. However look at the comparison between what happened when Lebron left for the first time and how the team looks now.

First time Lebron left the team was looking like Sixers (before the process started when they lost 60+ games a year all the time) and now it looks like they might even have a chance at playoffs. Not an easy task, definitely will be a challenge but the difference is insane, from having a 20 win season after Lebron left to a 40 win season after Lebron left would mean a worlds difference in the team.

Last time Lebron left there was literally no one in Cavs that could potentially be a good player, Kyrie got drafted and he wasn't enough at all considering it was his first years. So I think this time they will be much better than they did on first time.
Jump to: